Ooltewah vs Soddy Daisy II

VOID70

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha ImaOwl definitely knows what he's talking about, and he played college ball as well so I'd trust him. Just because you get a ton of yards and td's doesn't mean you are a college quarterback. He has the size that's for sure, but I agree with Ima, he doesn't have the zip you see in most college quarterbacks. Also depends on where you seeing him play in college, yes there are some schools he could easily go to, but not the ones Soddy fans seem to think. That being said, kid still had a great year.

Well I guess since you and I am a Owl think so I guess he can always go to Chatt. State. You answered the half the question like a figured you would since you have a problem with this subject, if he is the best in the region then what does that say for the rest of them ??????????????

Well I guess since you and I am a Owl think so I guess he can always go to Chatt. State. You answered the half the question like a figured you would since you have a problem with this subject, if he is the best in the region then what does that say for the rest of them ??????????????

I don't know,if he is the best in this region?But,he is the best between soddy and ooltewah...no doubt!!!!! farragut has a good one,so does mcminn,but he has alot of yards,because soddy throws all the time. but he is good.He fits in with soddys style well. good year soddy GO OoLTEWAH BEAT FARRAGUT

I don't know,if he is the best in this region?But,he is the best between soddy and ooltewah...no doubt!!!!! farragut has a good one,so does mcminn,but he has alot of yards,because soddy throws all the time. but he is good.He fits in with soddys style well. good year soddy GO OoLTEWAH BEAT FARRAGUT

I AM AN OWL said he was the best in the region and has played college ball and is an "EXPERT" on the subject just like that other "EXPERT" that added his two cents. You need to talk to both of them.

I AM AN OWL said he was the best in the region and has played college ball and is an "EXPERT" on the subject just like that other "EXPERT" that added his two cents. You need to talk to both of them.

I don't take into anyone playing college ball for anything,because every situation is different.You can play one year of college ball and tell everybody you played college ball. And you could have been a walk-on or a schlorship player that was a total FLOP!!! happens everyday somewhere.I never-played college ball,because,I got married very young,but could have played somewhere.....big or little. remember these are people's opinions,THATS ALL. MOST don't know what they are talking about,but certian ones (thorough97) and others speak the gospel on a regular basis. Parrot is a good qb,somebody might offer him something next year,but thats next year.He probably has a better chance at a baseball scholarship,but good-luck to him and his brother,both are good kids.

Dude are you kidding me? I didn't say anything about me knowing it all because of my past. My opinion is he is a great QB and will play college ball but I just think he needs to work on his arm strength. Thats just an opinion. You don't have to be so defensive about the whole situation. You guys are blowing things way out of proportion. I'm not taking anything away from him at all. I said nothing negative and will say nothing negative about him. I'm sorry if I stepped on your toes but I really think you need to chill....

I don't take into anyone playing college ball for anything,because every situation is different.You can play one year of college ball and tell everybody you played college ball. And you could have been a walk-on or a schlorship player that was a total FLOP!!! happens everyday somewhere.I never-played college ball,because,I got married very young,but could have played somewhere.....big or little. remember these are people's opinions,THATS ALL. MOST don't know what they are talking about,but certian ones (thorough97) and others speak the gospel on a regular basis. Parrot is a good qb,somebody might offer him something next year,but thats next year.He probably has a better chance at a baseball scholarship,but good-luck to him and his brother,both are good kids.

he is done with baseball / like i said he can go to Chatt. State

PASSING???????..............RUN RUN RUN i m in the RUN CLUB now!!!!!!!!!! The run game was not good at all last night nor was passing game which says alot about SD s defense and the coaches preparation for the game!!! The score was not a reflection of how close the game was all night which it could have gone either way at any time, GOOD GAME TROJANS and OWLS. The difference in the game was 2 big plays by the Owls which worked out thankfully.

good point 2seam, smartest thing you have said all year! i'm proud of you 2seam. you have come a long way. welcome to the run club. let's play hard nosed defense and run the ball. we will score points somehow. we got a good kicker. we'll take a 9-7 win. just keep playing hard owls. i thought the field crew did a great job. the field looked great. thanks for all your time and effort you give!

What do you mean what does that say for the rest of them? He may very well be the best in the region, but who's to say that this region is supposed to send all of their qb's to college every year, I can't think of too many that actually have gone in recent years, and that's at every position. Yes there have been a few, but not as many as you seem to think should be produced. I'm not a huge fan of either elite region 2 qb's as college prospects (I like Parrot a lot more than Farragut's QB) even though the general consensus by a lot of people that Farragut's qb is one of the best in the state, I just didn't see it. That is MY opinion, I'm sorry if it doesn't line up exactly with yours.