Marion Co. vs Smith Co.

diehardpurple

Gee...I thought warriors wore feathers too. The rain won't bother SC. All of that handin' off is tough with a slick ball. Marion has been prone to droppin' a dry ball lately. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

How are the anouncers at SC?? Will they be able to pronounce our boys names this week??? Have'nt herd anyone on the road say some of our kids names right yet... For example... Its Muir not Mur... Brocks not Brooks... Its humorus and frustrating all at the same time... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are the anouncers at SC?? Will they be able to pronounce our boys names this week??? Have'nt herd anyone on the road say some of our kids names right yet... For example... Its Muir not Mur... Brocks not Brooks... Its humorus and frustrating all at the same time... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

They will know how to say them before you all get out of there brother. I look for big games from 24, 21, and 45. They are studs. Good luck to both teams. Peace and love from Jackie Moon.

Looks green and yeller to me. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Look just a little closer Antwan ...

(((They will know how to say them before you all get out of there brother. I look for big games from 24, 21, and 45. They are studs. Good luck to both teams. Peace and love from Jackie Moon.)))

Studs they are Jackie Moon... The funniest part of it though... One of them will tell you he is /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Look just a little closer Antwan ...

(((They will know how to say them before you all get out of there brother. I look for big games from 24, 21, and 45. They are studs. Good luck to both teams. Peace and love from Jackie Moon.)))

Studs they are Jackie Moon... The funniest part of it though... One of them will tell you he is /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> It looks like a bunch of purple goop to me.

Guest Termite

I assume you are talking about radio??

I played ball there. I support SC, attend all the games and always have. My only complaint with the whole SC program may the this subject. Sc is what...9-2. There have been 11 games played.....with the same players, 99% of the same starters. I 'm in the stands and know 70% of the players by their numbers. The SC radio announcer STLL can not call the right names and numbers of the players right. It's almost impossible to watch a game an listen to the radio at the same time. It does the players, the players famlies, and fans an injustice.

My Prediction

Smith-As many as they want

Marion-7 (only if they leave the V to play Smith's JV)

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks. Fans, this objective, unbiased, carefully thought out prediction is presented by just one more sore loser to the Marion County Warriors. Pour some more salt into that open wound tonight Warriors. I gotta get off here and start getting ready to leave. Marion wins.