Marion Co. vs Smith Co.

diehardpurple

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to say thanks to all owl senior players for giving us all the pleasure of watching yall play your hearts out for these many years,it has been a pleasure,THANK YOU! Congratulations to SC on another great season of football.You boys played a good game all the way last night,could have went either way.MC had a couple big plays that was the difference in the game.Congrats to MC boys on their win and good luck at BB. You guys also have a great program and hope to see yall again next season.

I would like to say thanks to all owl senior players for giving us all the pleasure of watching yall play your hearts out for these many years,it has been a pleasure,THANK YOU! Congratulations to SC on another great season of football.You boys played a good game all the way last night,could have went either way.MC had a couple big plays that was the difference in the game.Congrats to MC boys on their win and good luck at BB. You guys also have a great program and hope to see yall again next season.

We won't see Marion in the playoffs next year. We are in different classes.

We won't see Marion in the playoffs next year. We are in different classes.

Thats right , I keep forgetting. I also heard that Trousdale Co. will not be on SC schedule next yr. I will miss this great rival game if it's true. I don,t think I'm going to like this new classification schedule.

Congrats to MaryAnn County!!! This was what high school football is suppose to be!!! Blood, sweat, rain, tears, bad calls, good calls, cheering, jeering, chanting!!! What a great game!!! Hope I didn't get to ya this week!!! It was all in fun!!!

The Ultimate Warrior is forever the CHAMP!!!

I have also enjoyed talking trash to yall to. I've just been joking around myself. I love that ultimate warrior pic. You always find a way to make us laugh!!!

I wanted to thank Smith county for your hosptality and the pleasure of being able to play a team like yall. I also wanted to let you Fans of the OWLS KNOW WE BEAT YOU IN THE HOLE OR DITCH, WE BEAT YOUR PAYED OFF REFS, AND WE BEAT THE TEAM THAT ONE GUY SAID WAS GONNA BEAT US 35 TO 10. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

GO WARRIORS!!!!

Kind of ironic a Marion poster talking about paid refs.

I just want to tell our Seniors how great it has been to watch the games this year. Starting out some said that it might be a long season but you guys all stepped it up & proved you all deserved respect. Thanks again!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now to our SC crowd a little word. I have been to every game this year & it's a shame to say that when we play away our crowd seems to come alive but when we are playing on our own home turf that you couldn't light one of those firecrackers uder their bottoms to get them out of their seats. We were ranked in the Tennessean as one of the best places in the state to watch a HS football game & that alone should give us enough pride to stand up for our county. I just hope that next year enough people will stand up for our team & not just the same ones that do it over & over. If you come to the game to just socialize & not cheer or support the team then just stay @ home we don't need you to just fill a seat. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I talked to one of our coaches today, he was pretty let down as expected but they coached their hearts this year & I want to let them know too that we Smith County support all they do!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />