Wilson Central vs. Smyrna

SHSBaseballLaz

How could I not be further from the truth?? Ya'll have a great team. And It will take a supreme effort from Dub-C just to be in the game moch less win!!! The Bulldwags are a great team. Much better than their record. Where am i further from the truth mush mouth 86???? You sir must not read the whole posts because I am hittting the nail on the head. The hit dog always holla's!!!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How could I not be further from the truth?? Ya'll have a great team. And It will take a supreme effort from Dub-C just to be in the game moch less win!!! The Bulldwags are a great team. Much better than their record. Where am i further from the truth mush mouth 86???? You sir must not read the whole posts because I am hittting the nail on the head. The hit dog always holla's!!!

very much agreed and very well said the only thing i dont agree on is that Central will need supreme effort just to win. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

from what both teams have put out this year excluding the records they are an equally matched team just depends on which teams shows up

good luck to both teams

Talk about biased dude ain't nobody on here more biased than you. I'll say this the bulldawgs are a great team. They are waaaaay better than their record indicates. It will take a supreme effort from Dub-C to get the W. Good luck to both teams. And Oakland good luck to your guys. But to hear you tell it you won't need it.

If I was truly biased, I would be doing the same thing, predicting Oakland to win by huge margins, and I dont think ive ever come across as biased this entire season. I dont hold any ill will to Wilson Central, just to fans that dont show their opposition any respect.

In my post i didnt mean that Smyrnas D wasnt a huge part in that because they were. The wouldnt be where they are right now without them. Same its true to DUB-C. I just think, in my opinion that when a team turns the ball over 5 times that usually results in points to the team that got that ball. Granted their offense must produce after they have the turnover. I think the outcome of that game wouldve been different had it not been for that. Thats all /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> But that no longer matters anymore, the game this week matters, and I expect it to be agreat one. Both teams will come prepared and it will be a hard hitting battle until the very end.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

If I was truly biased, I would be doing the same thing, predicting Oakland to win by huge margins, and I dont think ive ever come across as biased this entire season. I dont hold any ill will to Wilson Central, just to fans that dont show their opposition any respect.

Opie

Good News............your are NOT biased!

Bad News............Oakland coaches HAVE nominated you for the "All-Mouth Eastern Team"

Whom do you want to play? The Dogs or the Cats. It is inevitable that ya'll must get by that hurdle. "on the clumb to the top; one must pass obstacles.............unfortunately the TSSAA makes you do it twice! It is sometimes hard to beat a team twice in a season. Think about this...............if siegel had not done you such a big favor (losing to Lebanon). You probably would have had to beat both of them again.

is interesting.........is it not!!

Central had 5 turnovers the last time they played Smyrna (regular season) If Central doesnt turn the ball over they will take the win. This should be a great game Friday night. Good luck to both teams.

LETS GO DUB-C!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Centrals 3 unsportsmanlike conduct penalties did not help much either.

If it comes down to coaching, I 'll take Wilson Central .

You better contain Yoder though.

Contain Yoder? He contained himself against Franklin County. Talk about a nightmare game for a kicker in a 30-0 win.

Missed FG - 3

Missed XP - 1

Punted 2 times:

1st punt - 3 yards

2nd Punt - 11 yards

Smyrna had freshman kicker come in and kick 3 xp's, hopefully Yoder got all the bad kicks behind him.

yes i thought that Yoder was supposed to be an outstanding kicker?

I am not trying to downgradethe kid, but when you say Central better contain him, well he needs to step it up or they will just let Yoder do the all the work for them.

If any kicker in the game needs to be contained its Centrals kicker. He had an outstanding game at Lincoln Co. as he started his first 2 kickoffs at least 5 yards deep in the endzone. Also, later in the game he finally got his shot at some distant fieldgoals. One from 46, the other from 40.

I was writing about your comment about OaklandPatriots I do not feel he's bias.

Thanks for the mush mouth 86 comment. I have no idea what it means.

I do agree with your above comments, I guess I should have said that but I thought it was a given.

If it comes down to coaching, I 'll take Wilson Central .

You better contain Yoder though.

He needs to get his head straight. I don't know what happen but since he received all the accolades after the Riverdale game, he's been very inconsistent punting and kicking.

Let??™s hope he gets this straightened out because Smyrna will need him right for this on.