Wilson Central vs. Smyrna

SHSBaseballLaz

WC and Smyrna both have Great teams this year! this will be one amazing game!! Both coaches are great at going back to the tape and making adjustments. Have to support the Rutherford Co Teams but .. yeah but, with the way WC has been playing it will be one tough one to pull out. Come on Smyrna.. keep things going for the County!

I am going to agree with you that this will be one heck of a game. It will come down to which team wants it more and who make the big plays.

Smyrna has been playing great football as well in the last 7 or 8 weeks. They have a chance to do some great things for several years running. Let??™s hope that outside distraction will not enter those young men??™s minds and they focus on the goals that they had to start the year.

Good luck Dogs!!

Play physical football and play with passion.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we should be asking ourselves what this boy was doing that would merit enough attention to himself to involve the police in the first place. That might be enough to get this boy in enough trouble to not play in itself. Did he run a stop sign or was he cutting doughnuts in a church parking lot with his 9mm in his hand waving it about like a true hip-hop thugster? One way or another he did something dumb enough to involve the police. I believe we will find out what is more important to the Smyrna coach. Setting a good example for his current and future players or winning. I hope he doesnt try to fool himself. Anyway, for you people that say being convicted and arrested are two different things. I have two words. Adam Jones.

Maybe we should be asking ourselves what this boy was doing that would merit enough attention to himself to involve the police in the first place. That might be enough to get this boy in enough trouble to not play in itself. Did he run a stop sign or was he cutting doughnuts in a church parking lot with his 9mm in his hand waving it about like a true hip-hop thugster? One way or another he did something dumb enough to involve the police. I believe we will find out what is more important to the Smyrna coach. Setting a good example for his current and future players or winning. I hope he doesnt try to fool himself. Anyway, for you people that say being convicted and arrested are two different things. I have two words. Adam Jones.

dat real pimpin...

I guess you didnt take the time to read the news paper. It clearly states that the police went to his home at

the request of DHS because some one sent them a picture of a 7 yr old holding a weapon. When they got there

they found gun powder in a pill bottle , grafiti and gun in the home where he lives.

Now where you got this nonsense about waiving a 9mm ,doing doughnuts and running stop signs is beyond me.

I guess when you dont know the facts just make some up huh ?

D-line. But with or without him Dub-C will have to bring their A-game to win this one. You don't just show up and beat the 2 time state champs. It will take a supreme effort!!!

I agree. Several teams thought that there would be no way we could win without Bryson and he has hardly played

the last 3 or 4 games and Smyrna is still putting up points on opponents.

I guess you didnt take the time to read the news paper. It clearly states that the police went to his home at

the request of DHS because some one sent them a picture of a 7 yr old holding a weapon. When they got there

they found gun powder in a pill bottle , grafiti and gun in the home where he lives.

Now where you got this nonsense about waiving a 9mm ,doing doughnuts and running stop signs is beyond me.

I guess when you dont know the facts just make some up huh ?

Sound like the beginning of a fine young man.

Coach Williams sure had to dive in head first with this squad.

From the awful start where it looks as if his team and the community had little faith in him. To the 10th game of the year, where after the game, he had every player??™s eyes on him, talking in the middle of the field. Then they heard the PA guy say ??