Wilson Central vs. Smyrna

SHSBaseballLaz

but why

Reclassification is done every 4 years. However, this year they are also introducting a new class structure. During the regular season, it will go back to being 3 classes. But, during the playoffs, it will split out to 6 classes. Wilson Central was chosen to move with Lebanon to play in 9-AAA to make it more geographically correct.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reclassification is done every 4 years. However, this year they are also introducting a new class structure. During the regular season, it will go back to being 3 classes. But, during the playoffs, it will split out to 6 classes. Wilson Central was chosen to move with Lebanon to play in 9-AAA to make it more geographically correct.

Which in actuality is nothing more than another "money track" for the TSSAA.

Folks...............starting next year we will have 8 (yes count them) 8 State Champions in Football! Only word I can think of is ABSURD

I'm not mad at all sir. And I do know he is playing. Again I'm not mad, just disipointed in what I thought was a class program.

I'm not seeing your argument where the morals and class of the Smyrna program is in question. If "you know who" plays tonight, I will have a question with it but we don't know yet!

It's not like the coach has 2 star players from Texas living at his house playing on the team..........It not like there are several recruiting allegations pending on this program.............It's not like they have players with felony charges playing on Friday nights. (Opps....wait a second, we don??™t know that yet)

No program is perfect and Smyrna has a lot of young, talented kids that are on that team that are very nice young men. Smyrna will be in the hunt for State championships for the next few years. Much of this team will be returning and the freshmen and sophomores are pretty outstanding coming up. It will be good to be a Bulldog thru 2012??™s. (Or the President Obama years.)

A few bad apples don't make it a bad orchard. It's how you deal with those bad apples that define it. We??™ll have, at least one question answered tonight.

I'm not seeing your argument where the morals and class of the Smyrna program is in question. If "you know who" plays tonight, I will have a question with it but we don't know yet!

It's not like the coach has 2 star players from Texas living at his house playing on the team..........It not like there are several recruiting allegations pending on this program.............It's not like they have players with felony charges playing on Friday nights. (Opps....wait a second, we don??™t know that yet)

No program is perfect and Smyrna has a lot of young, talented kids that are on that team that are very nice young men. Smyrna will be in the hunt for State championships for the next few years. Much of this team will be returning and the freshmen and sophomores are pretty outstanding coming up. It will be good to be a Bulldog thru 2012??™s. (Or the President Obama years.)

A few bad apples don't make it a bad orchard. It's how you deal with those bad apples that define it. We??™ll have, at least one question answered tonight.

We should be careful when labeling a kid a "Bad Apple" when we dont know the whole story. Some kids need football and their football family is the only positive in their lives. Never be so quick to kick someone to the curb over how the media covers something. There is always a negative portrayal by the media because they are only concerned with selling papers. Just my opinion.

I do know one thing for sure, and that is the head coach for Wilson Central can gameplan very well the second time around when he faces ya, and you better be ready for anything dawgs. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Thats odd??

did he not coach the second game last year, the one smyrna won?

As for the player for Smyrna not being handled appropriately---- while the wc folks continue to already have this game won on the boards here with what I might add are ever increasing scores (oakland patriot is the only one who recognizes that smyrna like oakland is a pretty fair defensive team) -- the game has not actually been played yet so--- lets see how its handled

Thats odd??

did he not coach the second game last year, the one smyrna won?

As for the player for Smyrna not being handled appropriately---- while the wc folks continue to already have this game won on the boards here with what I might add are ever increasing scores (oakland patriot is the only one who recognizes that smyrna like oakland is a pretty fair defensive team) -- the game has not actually been played yet so--- lets see how its handled

Hey where ya been?