Wilson Central vs. Smyrna

SHSBaseballLaz

Congrats bulldogs.Well WC, you got a taste of what you gave to the dale last year, and it doesn't taste good does it? That's why I feel WC and the dale need to scrap this wing-t crap, and get back to real football that wins in this region.Has wc ever won a gold ball running this crap?Didn't think so.Has the dale ever won a gold ball running it? I can tell you no.I have to take my hat off to Smyrna and their staff for keeping good football around in the area, so people who know good football can still watch good football.Good luck next week, cause Oakland is also another good good football team. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What can wc when they get their btts spanked 4 times in a little over a year. SMYRNA OWNS WC -4 WINS IN A ROW - THEIR PLACE, OUR PLACE, REGULAR SEASON OR PLAYOFFS WC IS THE LITTLE ENGINE THAT COULDN'T

did those officials

1. fumble 4 snaps from center at crucial times at least twice in the red zone

2. cause at least 3 or 4 fumbled hand offs and pitches at crucial times not even caused by the defense but the qb

3. decide to go for it on 4th down at midfield in the in the first qtr the failure which gave smyrna field position they used to score

4. put in an offense that has about 3 or 4 plays with no pass threat at all

5. get burnt on pass plays on 3rd and long twice one for a td

6. not tackle on smyrnas 1st td where at least 7 or 8 players couldn't tackle our tb before he broke lose

7. have to use time outs in the second half because they had to many men on the field

8. take about 6 minutes off the clock in the 4th qtr to drive maybe 30 yards( down 19 pts but no hurry?)

9. 2 delay of games one after a time out when wc was going to go for it on 4th and one

WAKE UP WC FUMBLED THE BALL 9 TIMES!!! THEY RECOVERD BUT IT KILLED THEIR DRIVES. SMYRNA FUMBLED -------ZERO

wc is the most over rated team in history they come on here and predict big wins then and you can check it they always say they dont usually say anything about the officials and then they----- whine and whine about ------ the officials.

facts

history

SMYRNA 7 WINS WC 1

WC OFFENSE HAS SCORED EXACTLY 7 POINTS AGAINST SMYRNAS D IN 2 GAMES AND HAVE GONE 7 QTRS WITHOUT A TD AGAINST SMYRNAS D

SMYRNA IS A MUCH BETTER TEAM THAN WC AND THAT IS WHY THEY WON AND WC DID THEIR PART TO HELP ( SEE ABOVE)

cant wait to play Oakland a team that has that took their lumps but at least has enough class to give other teams credit for a win and not blame their failures on others.

I WILL SAY ONE THING WC IS REALLY GOOD AT------ RECOVERING THEIR OWN FUMBLES --- WOW THEY MUST PRACTICE THAT.

now yall say smyrna and there fans are class act program i beg to differ. i have kept quiet on the boards this year for the most part but this is rediculous. I give it to smyrna they are a good team. wilson central didnt play anywhere close to there potential. now as for a class act and fans what is this crap that you are saying here??? why cant you just say good jobs to both teams and continue on to another thread??? people like you sir and the rest of the smyrna fans who post with the pictures of drunk cats are the reason smyrna isnt respected by many.

now yall say smyrna and there fans are class act program i beg to differ. i have kept quiet on the boards this year for the most part but this is rediculous. I give it to smyrna they are a good team. wilson central didnt play anywhere close to there potential. now as for a class act and fans what is this crap that you are saying here??? why cant you just say good jobs to both teams and continue on to another thread??? people like you sir and the rest of the smyrna fans who post with the pictures of drunk cats are the reason smyrna isnt respected by many.

You can talk about class and respect all you want. Maybe you can help me on something? Which fans caused a several minute delay in the game because the ref had to call for an administrator - who in turn had to have an officer go over to confront a rather large collection of fans of a certain school.

This business of bad officiating is just comical. I don't even remember a close call or no call. I guess if I were on the opposing side, I would have been moaning about the block in the back whether it was accurate or not (it was correct). Guys, you scored 9 points in 96 minutes of football against Smyrna. Quit making excuse and have a little of this "class" you guys are screaming for, and congratulate them for being the better team. If you choose not to do so, quit saying they have no class, because you have no room to talk.

What can wc when they get their btts spanked 4 times in a little over a year. SMYRNA OWNS WC -4 WINS IN A ROW - THEIR PLACE, OUR PLACE, REGULAR SEASON OR PLAYOFFS WC IS THE LITTLE ENGINE THAT COULDN'T

did those officials

1. fumble 4 snaps from center at crucial times at least twice in the red zone

2. cause at least 3 or 4 fumbled hand offs and pitches at crucial times not even caused by the defense but the qb

3. decide to go for it on 4th down at midfield in the in the first qtr the failure which gave smyrna field position they used to score

4. put in an offense that has about 3 or 4 plays with no pass threat at all

5. get burnt on pass plays on 3rd and long twice one for a td

6. not tackle on smyrnas 1st td where at least 7 or 8 players couldn't tackle our tb before he broke lose

7. have to use time outs in the second half because they had to many men on the field

8. take about 6 minutes off the clock in the 4th qtr to drive maybe 30 yards( down 19 pts but no hurry?)

9. 2 delay of games one after a time out when wc was going to go for it on 4th and one

WAKE UP WC FUMBLED THE BALL 9 TIMES!!! THEY RECOVERD BUT IT KILLED THEIR DRIVES. SMYRNA FUMBLED -------ZERO

wc is the most over rated team in history they come on here and predict big wins then and you can check it they always say they dont usually say anything about the officials and then they----- whine and whine about ------ the officials.

facts

history

SMYRNA 7 WINS WC 1

WC OFFENSE HAS SCORED EXACTLY 7 POINTS AGAINST SMYRNAS D IN 2 GAMES AND HAVE GONE 7 QTRS WITHOUT A TD AGAINST SMYRNAS D

SMYRNA IS A MUCH BETTER TEAM THAN WC AND THAT IS WHY THEY WON AND WC DID THEIR PART TO HELP ( SEE ABOVE)

cant wait to play Oakland a team that has that took their lumps but at least has enough class to give other teams credit for a win and not blame their failures on others.

I WILL SAY ONE THING WC IS REALLY GOOD AT------ RECOVERING THEIR OWN FUMBLES --- WOW THEY MUST PRACTICE THAT.

OMG, do my eyes DECEIVE me?? Is this actually 82 cat in a return to GLORY??? WOW, cat I have missed you so much good buddy!

I dont know who you consult with, but the statement that Smyrna isnt respected is a load of BULL. When WC lost, it was never that you guys simply got outplayed, it was always that WC could never live up to their potential, so given your numerous excuses over the course of the season, I am just going to assume that WC just couldnt cut it when they played a team with a pulse, which would indeed imply being overrated.

I want to take the high road and congratulate DUH C on a great game. Keep your heads up Wildcats and go get 'em next week. OH WAIT! you don't have a next week. Well then enjoy your new region next year since you won't be Rutherford Co.'s (female dog) next year. Oh and P.S. thanks for trashing our Gymnasium after you left town with your poor little kitty tails between your legs.

Ok, I just have to say a few things.

All of you Rutherford County fans have absolutely no idea how frustrating it is for a fan to watch their team get the shaft when it comes to officiating game in and game out. There is an extreme bias for the Rutherford County schools when it comes to officiating and it has never been more blatantly obvious as it was last night.

I can take a few bad calls or a few missed calls but what i witnessed last night was completely ridiculous. These are three of the more obvious ones that I can remember off the top of my head.

1st: Wilson Central was punting the ball and after the punter got rid of the ball #59 for Smyrna ran up to him and shoved him directly in front of the ref and the ref just stood there. If i am not mistaken that is roughing the kicker.

2nd: The touchdown run that was called back because of block in the back. Again if I am not mistaken it was called on #9 but he missed the block. It would have been a block in the back if he would have hit the Smyrna player but from what i saw he missed the block.

3rd: Smyrna's offensive line was moving all night. Anybody who was watching could see their butts moving up and down in the air and not once was a false start called. Many of these were on key plays.

Now all of these were instances which in fact changed the game. Who knows how the game would have turned out if the game would have been called fairly, Wilson Central still might have lost but at least they would have been given a fair chance. My heart goes out to all of those Wilson Central players who gave everything they had but came up short because of factors that they could not control.

Yes Wilson Central made many mistakes and shot themselves in the foot a few times, I wont deny that, they have done it all season. I have seen all of their games and I will be the first to tell you that they do have a tendency to make stupid mistakes at times. Many of the mistakes that they made very well could have cost them the game last night but sadly we will never know because Wilson Central was never even given a fair chance to win the game.

I have also lost all respect for the coaching staff at Smyrna. I do not understand how you can let somebody play in a football game just a few days after being arrested. What kind of message does that send to the Smyrna players and especially that young man? That there are no consequences to your actions? That they can get away with whatever they want just because they play football? Well what happens after they graduate and they are out in the real world? Football is so much more than just a game, it is so much more than just winning state championships. I can honestly say that I learned things and had experiences when I played that have stuck with me and have helped make me who I am. It is supposed to give those players a family when they don't have one and in a family there are consequences to your actions. It is obvious to me that the head coach cares more about winning football games than helping his players succeed in life after their playing days are long over.

All of you Rutherford County fans have absolutely no idea how frustrating it is for a fan to watch their team get the shaft when it comes to officiating game in and game out. There is an extreme bias for the Rutherford County schools when it comes to officiating and it has never been more blatantly obvious as it was last night.

I can take a few bad calls or a few missed calls but what i witnessed last night was completely ridiculous. These are three of the more obvious ones that I can remember off the top of my head.

1st: Wilson Central was punting the ball and after the punter got rid of the ball #59 for Smyrna ran up to him and shoved him directly in front of the ref and the ref just stood there. If i am not mistaken that is roughing the kicker.

2nd: The touchdown run that was called back because of block in the back. Again if I am not mistaken it was called on #9 but he missed the block. It would have been a block in the back if he would have hit the Smyrna player but from what i saw he missed the block.

3rd: Smyrna's offensive line was moving all night. Anybody who was watching could see their butts moving up and down in the air and not once was a false start called. Many of these were on key plays.

Now all of these were instances which in fact changed the game. Who knows how the game would have turned out if the game would have been called fairly, Wilson Central still might have lost but at least they would have been given a fair chance. My heart goes out to all of those Wilson Central players who gave everything they had but came up short because of factors that they could not control.

Yes Wilson Central made many mistakes and shot themselves in the foot a few times, I wont deny that, they have done it all season. I have seen all of their games and I will be the first to tell you that they do have a tendency to make stupid mistakes at times. Many of the mistakes that they made very well could have cost them the game last night but sadly we will never know because Wilson Central was never even given a fair chance to win the game.

I have also lost all respect for the coaching staff at Smyrna. I do not understand how you can let somebody play in a football game just a few days after being arrested. What kind of message does that send to the Smyrna players and especially that young man? That there are no consequences to your actions? That they can get away with whatever they want just because they play football? Well what happens after they graduate and they are out in the real world? Football is so much more than just a game, it is so much more than just winning state championships. I can honestly say that I learned things and had experiences when I played that have stuck with me and have helped make me who I am. It is supposed to give those players a family when they don't have one and in a family there are consequences to your actions. It is obvious to me that the head coach cares more about winning football games than helping his players succeed in life after their playing days are long over.

You lost.

Thank you for making my point about the whining you are the new champion /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I learned a few things when I played to ---- dont let self annointed saints make decisions on situations they know nothing about.

it is so funny to see a team have

1 fumble

no

2 fumbles

that would be bad

3 fumbles

could lose a game because of 3

4 fumbles

would be horrendous

5 fumbles

would be some kind of record

6 fumbles

would be like twilight zone stuff

7 fumbles

would be bad for a season

8 fumbles

no on ewould believe it

9 fumbles

IS DUE TO BAD OFFICIATING

that is hilarious

Wow, where to begin....

I guess I am most sorry that you have to diminish what the Wilson Central players have done this year by griping and complaining. First off, to say that was a terribly officiated game is just grasping at air. Let me try to counter your points...although I admit up front it is a feeble waste of my time to change your mind.

1. After a punter gets rid of the ball, he becomes a defender trying to tackle the punt returner. What you saw was a player on the punt return team executing a block.

2. This play I cannot comment on too much. It was on the opposite sideline on the Wilson Central side.

3. I didn't see anything like this happen...not to say it didn't, but I didn't see anything.

To say that the officials never gave WC a chance to win is just ludacris. I'm sure those refs from West or East TN were schooled during pre-game on the established Rutherford County bias that is apparantly such a given.....GROW UP!

On the last part, I will not even comment, because it has been beaten to death. I will say that even if he didn't play, WC still would be turning in pads on Monday.

Congrats to the players on a great season.

your 1st post is a doozy...might want to really tell us what you think next time /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

you lost...grieve it and move on...blackman lost to oakland and most will tell you that the kid did not score on the interception return at the end of the half...pictures varify this...but the refs had no malice and blackman had plenty of chances to win in other ways and did not do it...so we say...congrads oakland...and blackman grieve's and move's on to next year...it's high school football...you learn alot by winning and you learn alot more in the tough loses...hating to lose and losing well are both important... remember... "if you are not enough without the gold ball, you will never be enough with it"

matt williams is a fine man and coach...you don't know him and i do...anyone who does know him will tel you the same thing...and you don't know what went on with the kid...but i can tell you this...it is not as it seems and because of that...all of the authorities...coach williams, the principal, school board director, tssaa decided to let the kid play...innocent until proven guilty...leave the 18 year old kid and coach out of it...matt would have never ever let the kid play if if was not the right thing to do...i know because he coached my boy for two years as the DC...you speak out of ignorance not knowledge ...and in light of how bad WC got beat...it would not have mattered

WC is a very good football team with a very good coach...i actually thought they may win last night in light of what i have seen of both teams...you make WC look like a bunch of /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> ...which the players and coaches are far from this...i was as impressed with this bunch of coaches and kids as i was anyone in our region...i did the chains when we played them and really encouraged with how they coach their players and with the players themselves...i got a close view and it was all good...