Wilson Central vs. Smyrna

SHSBaseballLaz

Well I remember why I have never posted anything before.

You all have completely missed the whole point of my argument.

What can I say Ignorance is bliss.

there was no point except /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

someone please correct me if i am wrong...i am certainly open to correction

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can talk about class and respect all you want. Maybe you can help me on something? Which fans caused a several minute delay in the game because the ref had to call for an administrator - who in turn had to have an officer go over to confront a rather large collection of fans of a certain school.

This business of bad officiating is just comical. I don't even remember a close call or no call. I guess if I were on the opposing side, I would have been moaning about the block in the back whether it was accurate or not (it was correct). Guys, you scored 9 points in 96 minutes of football against Smyrna. Quit making excuse and have a little of this "class" you guys are screaming for, and congratulate them for being the better team. If you choose not to do so, quit saying they have no class, because you have no room to talk.

i am not making excuses for anyone. i donot have a problem with the team it is the fans and mainly the ones who post on here who bad mouth. i do not disagree smyrna was the better team last night but to say central is over rated?? no they had a bad tendancy to show up one week and not the next. once again they did it. so im not whining or making excuses. you could have left it at good job to both teams but you had to start with the rest of the people on here and try and show your right and there wrong. that is my only issue

Thank you for making my point about the whining you are the new champion /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I learned a few things when I played to ---- dont let self annointed saints make decisions on situations they know nothing about.

it is so funny to see a team have

1 fumble

no

2 fumbles

that would be bad

3 fumbles

could lose a game because of 3

4 fumbles

would be horrendous

5 fumbles

would be some kind of record

6 fumbles

would be like twilight zone stuff

7 fumbles

would be bad for a season

8 fumbles

no on ewould believe it

9 fumbles

IS DUE TO BAD OFFICIATING

that is hilarious

uh i believe he said that yes wilson central did make many mistakes and turned over the ball quite a few times but i do not think that he said that fumbling was the cause of bad officiating? so ya good one!

No way! There may have been a bad call or so.

If you are talking about the Block in the back........get over that........ It was

oh and if that was a block in the back then I would like to see some evidence because for a fact and when i say face i mean FACT i know it wasnt a block in the back. I had the BEST view because it happend right infront of my eyes and plus when number 2 went to block him he missed and another even if he would have blocked him cleanly it wouldnt have mattered be cause the back was already gone also the kid getting blocked turned his back to the blocker so there was nothing the blocker could have done to avoid it!

point proven!

Actually unless something drastic has happend this year the 'officials' for playoff games do NOT come from the counties of EITHER team playing. That is one of the few things the TSSAA does right.

As to what happened at the game I have NO idea as I was not there to see it

Once again wc lost because Smyrna was better end of story.

I do want to say wc is by far the best team I have ever seen at recovering their own fumbles.

If I was riverdale I would go work with wc over the summer to see how they do that /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

lod is correct in the playoffs you get crews from east or west tennessee. I used to do chains and after a while you see the same officials over and over

In the playoffs they are all strangers they may be bad either way but certainly not biased. As far as being biased to the home team well wc has had the chance in regular season 2 years in a row to make that playoff game a home game for them but lost both times.

oh and if that was a block in the back then I would like to see some evidence because for a fact and when i say face i mean FACT i know it wasnt a block in the back. I had the BEST view because it happend right infront of my eyes and plus when number 2 went to block him he missed and another even if he would have blocked him cleanly it wouldnt have mattered be cause the back was already gone also the kid getting blocked turned his back to the blocker so there was nothing the blocker could have done to avoid it!

point proven!

There was a good view from where I was as well. #45 was going to catch him on the 45 or 50 yard line. He was pushed, in the back and knocked off balance. He regained his balance and almost caught him at the goal line anyway.

"The kid getting blocked turned his back to the blocker so there was nothing the blocker could have done to avoid it!"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? What is this? WOW! It is the responsibility of a blocker not to make the block if you see their numbers on their backs. It makes no difference if he could avoid it or not.

The only point proven is you??™re delusional.

That point is proven!

Oh I get the point alright, its that if you cant man up and admit the opposition was just better, just blame the officiating. heck, it even worked for their Head Coach this year!

What can wc when they get their btts spanked 4 times in a little over a year. SMYRNA OWNS WC -4 WINS IN A ROW - THEIR PLACE, OUR PLACE, REGULAR SEASON OR PLAYOFFS WC IS THE LITTLE ENGINE THAT COULDN'T

did those officials

1. fumble 4 snaps from center at crucial times at least twice in the red zone

2. cause at least 3 or 4 fumbled hand offs and pitches at crucial times not even caused by the defense but the qb

3. decide to go for it on 4th down at midfield in the in the first qtr the failure which gave smyrna field position they used to score

4. put in an offense that has about 3 or 4 plays with no pass threat at all

5. get burnt on pass plays on 3rd and long twice one for a td

6. not tackle on smyrnas 1st td where at least 7 or 8 players couldn't tackle our tb before he broke lose

7. have to use time outs in the second half because they had to many men on the field

8. take about 6 minutes off the clock in the 4th qtr to drive maybe 30 yards( down 19 pts but no hurry?)

9. 2 delay of games one after a time out when wc was going to go for it on 4th and one

WAKE UP WC FUMBLED THE BALL 9 TIMES!!! THEY RECOVERD BUT IT KILLED THEIR DRIVES. SMYRNA FUMBLED -------ZERO

wc is the most over rated team in history they come on here and predict big wins then and you can check it they always say they dont usually say anything about the officials and then they----- whine and whine about ------ the officials.

facts

history

SMYRNA 7 WINS WC 1

WC OFFENSE HAS SCORED EXACTLY 7 POINTS AGAINST SMYRNAS D IN 2 GAMES AND HAVE GONE 7 QTRS WITHOUT A TD AGAINST SMYRNAS D

SMYRNA IS A MUCH BETTER TEAM THAN WC AND THAT IS WHY THEY WON AND WC DID THEIR PART TO HELP ( SEE ABOVE)

cant wait to play Oakland a team that has that took their lumps but at least has enough class to give other teams credit for a win and not blame their failures on others.

I WILL SAY ONE THING WC IS REALLY GOOD AT------ RECOVERING THEIR OWN FUMBLES --- WOW THEY MUST PRACTICE THAT.

with all due respect my good man.. your an idiot. i would call you somethin else but i would get in trouble on here. i personally hope smyrna gets THE DOG crap kicked out of them next week

There was a good view from where I was as well. #45 was going to catch him on the 45 or 50 yard line. He was pushed, in the back and knocked off balance. He regained his balance and almost caught him at the goal line anyway.

"The kid getting blocked turned his back to the blocker so there was nothing the blocker could have done to avoid it!"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? What is this? WOW! It is the responsibility of a blocker not to make the block if you see their numbers on their backs. It makes no difference if he could avoid it or not.

The only point proven is you??™re delusional.

That point is proven!

uh im not sure if you read the whole post but i said i had the best view no matter where your view was because i was right where it happend! on the side line, literally 2 feet from the block! and no he wasnt pushed in the back he was pushed in the side because his numbers angled towards centrals sideline and number 2 the blocker was infront/on the side of the kid getting blocked and the kid turned right as he was about to get hit so please tell me how that sir is a block in the back and how the blocker is suppose to just pull up and not block when he is right there!?

thank you come again!

uh im not sure if you read the whole post but i said i had the best view no matter where your view was because i was right where it happend! on the side line, literally 2 feet from the block! and no he wasmt pushed in the back he was pushed in the side because his numbers angled towards centrals sideline and number 2 the blocker was infront/on the side of the kid getting blockes and the kid turned right has he was about to get hit so please tell me how that sir is a block in the back!

OK...let's say you're right. Final score Smyrna 24 - WC 9. Does that feel better?

Now how did the officials "cheat" WC out of 15 more points? Get over it.

with all due respect my good man.. your an idiot. i would call you somethin else but i would get in trouble on here. i personally hope smyrna gets THE DOG crap kicked out of them next week

Truth hurts...I'm sorry

OK...let's say you're right. Final score Smyrna 24 - WC 9. Does that feel better?

Now how did the officials "cheat" WC out of 15 more points? Get over it.

Truth hurts...I'm sorry

uh if wilson central would have scored the game would have been different! and so would the score!

that TD would have changed the out come of the game!

doesnt matter now anyways just gonna let oakland take care of smyna!