Morristown East vs Sullivan South

EASTFAN

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South is headed to the semi finals. The games in between the semis are just tune ups for the Maryville rematch. East will suffer the same fate that 11 other opponents have shared......a defeat. The Rebel offense is in high gear.....no answers for Fletcher (the best back this side of Knoxville), Davenport, or Kitzmiller. And that Offensive line..they are so dominant. To the Cane seniors you have five days of football left and it s all over, so enjoy. In a rout Rebels 42 Canes 7

Good luck to both.

South is headed to the semi finals. The games in between the semis are just tune ups for the Maryville rematch. East will suffer the same fate that 11 other opponents have shared......a defeat. The Rebel offense is in high gear.....no answers for Fletcher (the best back this side of Knoxville), Davenport, or Kitzmiller. And that Offensive line..they are so dominant. To the Cane seniors you have five days of football left and it s all over, so enjoy. In a rout Rebels 42 Canes 7

Good luck to both.

South is a good team, but why do you guys think it will be a rout. If the chiefs can rush

for over 200 yards, why can't East. No one all year has stopped East's running game. Morristown

East has been it own enemy, with all those turnovers. If South spot East's 14-0 lead, lookout.

We are whole lot faster than the Chiefs. Our defense has been good all year.

If we can keep the turnover even, we will have a chance to win the game. I would like too know

what North or Chiefs think of the match-up. I calling on a upset! Morristown East 28 Sullivan South

24 GO CANES, BEAT South!

South is a good team, but why do you guys think it will be a rout. If the chiefs can rush

for over 200 yards, why can't East. No one all year has stopped East's running game. Morristown

East has been it own enemy, with all those turnovers. If South spot East's 14-0 lead, lookout.

We are whole lot faster than the Chiefs. Our defense has been good all year.

If we can keep the turnover even, we will have a chance to win the game. I would like too know

what North or Chiefs think of the match-up. I calling on a upset! Morristown East 28 Sullivan South

24 GO CANES, BEAT South!

We spotted you 21 last year and we all know how that turned out. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yes,RaiderMom2 you are right about the dirty playing the Canes perform. The Rebs remember all to well last year in the play offs. With the last 6 mins. left in the 4th some Cane player did hit below the the belt to CP everyone there knew where he got hit by the way he got up and started walking stopped, bent over as if to throw up. It was done in the pile of players after a play. Then i believe in the last 2 mins of the ballgame after a play, TF was on the ground and a Cane also on the ground just blantenly hauled off and kick TF in the knee with a ref. standing right in front of them and the ref.did nothing.... I think when playing in the play offs any player doing any of the above in plain sight should be fined a great deal of money being the team and/or the player . The Ref. too,espeacialy when done right in front of them. Make them accountable for there actions. There would be no need of proof for a fine to the team when a player got up in CP's case to know what happened. But in case of TF it would most likely have to be caught on tape. And not all things that happen in a play are gotten on tape. This would stop the above and also feed the TSSAA pockets with half going to the them and the other half going to injuried school. Talking about poor sportsmanship players mostly likely to do this are the ones who are loosing and have nothing to loose by trying to injury key players, so they would not be able to play in the remaining play offs.. Yes, if any hitting that goes on and is to be justified, would be in the pockets of the player and/or team and refs,by dishing out the money.

Rebel Nation

This is funny stuff!!!!!!! Next you'll say that they stopped the bus on the way home so our guys could rob a 7-11!!!! North and South boys are no saints themselves but hey, we understand it is football and it happens. As for sportsmanship goes, #21 for North pushed one of our players and then ran as they shook hands after the game but I am sure that the little darling had a reason. Right? Stop crying for god's sake.

Listen Cane Boy and I did say BOY,It is what it is, fess it up and own it. CANES PLAY DIRTY!!!!

I am sorry that you have to use the term "boy" to try to get to me but all you are doing is making yourself look ignorant. Please post about the upcoming game and stop trying to tarnish our program with your false claims from soccer moms about cheap shots that the ref looked right at and did not call.

Listen Cane Boy and I did say BOY,It is what it is, fess it up and own it. CANES PLAY DIRTY!!!!

I really do not like what's going on here. We have 1 mom from Sullivan North "said

Morristown East plays dirty, and every nut around here, has a story about East's. We have played

Sullivan South 4 years in a row, I am sure if their was any type of dirty play, why hasn't it come

out before? I know for sure, Coach Hatcher would not put up with any player playing dirty. As a

Fan & one who has had a son play for East's, would not have it. We want to run a program like

Morristown West, Maryville & Sullivan South of the world.

This is one of the problem with these type of boards, One person can ruin a Teams name ,because of

1 game. The Ref have to control the game, if players are playing dirty, kick them out.

Now back too the game, Will a South Fan give me a reason why they thing they will kill East's.

Were are the True North fans, please give a honest take on next week game. GO CANES!

I really do not like what's going on here. We have 1 mom from Sullivan North "said

Morristown East plays dirty, and every nut around here, has a story about East's. We have played

Sullivan South 4 years in a row, I am sure if their was any type of dirty play, why hasn't it come

out before? I know for sure, Coach Hatcher would not put up with any player playing dirty. As a

Fan & one who has had a son play for East's, would not have it. We want to run a program like

This is one of the problem with these type of boards, One person can ruin a Teams name ,because of

1 game. The Ref have to control the game, if players are playing dirty, kick them out.

Now back too the game, Will a South Fan give me a reason why they thing they will kill East's.

Were are the True North fans, please give a honest take on next week game. GO CANES!

I have not seen the Canes play, however I know they are a formidable opponent. In my opinion, trying to take off the Big Blue glasses, South has more offensive weapons this year than last. Qb Davenport is very patient in the pocket and reads the defenses very well, he is accurate in the short passing game and throws a very nice deep ball that is very accurate as well. We have 2 outstanding RB's and Taylor Fletcher has been my favorite Reb since the first time I watched this young man play. He goes at it full speed every play and is very elusive, add in Bobby Taylor at the other RB position and Qb Davenport can run very good as well and I think we have a great set of skills people. We have outstanding receivers as well with Kitzmiller being the main go to guy, however if you double team him there are others that can hurt you, Watterson and Zanoni or the RB's out of the backfield. The most exciting part for me as a fan has been watching this defense mature. The defense and team for that matter looked flat against the Chiefs, however they have turned in some eye opening games, especially late in the season against North and THS. This tells me they might be peaking at the most opportune time going into the playoffs. Hope you all have a safe trip up to the "Valley" it is one of my most favorite places to watch a game and can be very intimidating when it is packed. Tell us about the Canes. I don't think I got the Big Blue glasses all the way off. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I dont think South will kill East until the end of the 3rd and the 4th quarter. No, I havent seen East play this year, but I have seen all of Souths games and for the most part, they are just much better conditioned than the other teams. They dont run out of gas. Also, South just has SO MANY weapons, I dont know how you can stop ALL of them. Yes, you may stop Fletcher, and KK, and maybe even Bradley. But then the others step up and you are right back where you started, you have no answer for everyone.

Like I said, I think this will be a close game until late, East may even lead for a while. But eventually the machine will outlast the animal, and south will prevail. Good luck to everyone though, you guys are always tough.

I dont think South will kill East until the end of the 3rd and the 4th quarter. No, I havent seen East play this year, but I have seen all of Souths games and for the most part, they are just much better conditioned than the other teams. They dont run out of gas. Also, South just has SO MANY weapons, I dont know how you can stop ALL of them. Yes, you may stop Fletcher, and KK, and maybe even Bradley. But then the others step up and you are right back where you started, you have no answer for everyone.

Like I said, I think this will be a close game until late, East may even lead for a while. But eventually the machine will outlast the animal, and south will prevail. Good luck to everyone though, you guys are always tough.

We are well conditioned too and have as many weapons as you guys do. The difference is we have won games by lower scores than you due to our own mistakes.

Our qb was injured last year and that hurt us badly but with a soph. backfield, we made the playoffs. That qb and all the backfield returned and our D is faster than last year and honestly can match you athelete for athelete. I am in no way predicting a win but I feel this one is going to be a great game.

SOUTH-56

M-EAST-21 South is by far better than last year...just ask any team they have played,as far as speed Science Hill was the fastest team we have played and the best so far..I voted Coach Smith our MVP for that game.So I guess you can tell all of your Seniors to enjoy this week in practice because it all comes to a end Friday!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />