Morristown East vs Sullivan South

EASTFAN

'Cane...so I take it you graduated in 1972. That means you were in Jr. High the year they won the state right? What position did you play? MoEast was wicked back then man! When did MoWest open up?

72 was my number. I graduated in 88' and played Oline/Dline and was a 3 year starter for my beloved canes. I have 2 boys on the squad this year.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow night. I usually love watching football in the rain but got tired of putting my poncho on and then taking it right back off. Plus, cold rain isn't that much fun. I can handle the warmer rain. Were all of those kids down on the track with you your kids or were some just friends? I know you have a big crew.

Ha! 90% were mine. My husband mandated that NONE of the kids could come to that game so he could concentrate--- so they all invited a friend--- so many we had to take 2 cars to the game. See how much control the man has around our house? I finally hemmed them all in down on the track stairs before he THREW them down there... "Hey dad, got a dollar for hot chocolate?" "Hey dad can you hand me my purse? "Hey dad, Do you think Bubby likes my shirt? "Can Bubby see me?" Gotta love those two men that live with us 5 women! Don't THEY have it made?

Go Rebs---Bobby took his Endo Rush with him to drink before the game. I figured if it would help him, I better take one to school with me--- teaching 3rd grade is a lot like the playoffs somedays.

not taking away anything from howell on his nice diving pick but Norths passing game is by far the worst in East Tn. IMO you all should of had atleast 5 picks!, if they even threw it that many times /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

but in all seriousness my prediction is that you all will keep pretty good contain on our wr, and will key ON BRADLEY and Fletcher all night, but one thing the you east boys won't be expecting is #2 Bobby Taylor aka Booby Miles! i believe he'll be a key factor on souths offensive success 2morrow night and ya'll won't be expecting Mr.Garvin runnig routes at tightend.....just remember you heard it from me first /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

south roles into the third round from a hard fought battle in the valley /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

south 28

MO-East 21 or 24

depends on your alls kicker how is he?

Rebel Nation /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

You know this mama would love to see the Blue 2 move the ball! We love Ty Garvin just anytime--- he'll be my son in law, ya know. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Rebel Holla #2

Love, the BobbyMama

Ha! 90% were mine. My husband mandated that NONE of the kids could come to that game so he could concentrate--- so they all invited a friend--- so many we had to take 2 cars to the game. See how much control the man has around our house? I finally hemmed them all in down on the track stairs before he THREW them down there... "Hey dad, got a dollar for hot chocolate?" "Hey dad can you hand me my purse? "Hey dad, Do you think Bubby likes my shirt? "Can Bubby see me?" Gotta love those two men that live with us 5 women! Don't THEY have it made?

Go Rebs---Bobby took his Endo Rush with him to drink before the game. I figured if it would help him, I better take one to school with me--- teaching 3rd grade is a lot like the playoffs somedays.

Tell him he can come sit with me next time. He'll just need to make sure he wears a bulletproof vest in case there are any indian supporters around trying to pick me off. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Tell him he can come sit with me next time. He'll just need to make sure he wears a bulletproof vest in case there are any indian supporters around trying to pick me off. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

There are plenty ,believe--watch your back milly mouth /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />