Morristown East vs Sullivan South

EASTFAN

Well here we are less than 24hr.s before kickoff, most of the garbage has settled to the bottom and we have been able to read some football related info! Thanks to Comp and canefan72 for offering the most of the insight to both teams comp you have always shot straight from the hip, I like that! Cane72 you are very knowledgable of your program And I would like to thank you for all the info it has made this game a little more interesting (not that it needed it) and definatly alot more nerve racking! Also cane72 comp hit the nail on the head, just ignore those few southers that do the most tooting of thier horns, they are young and still have alot to learn (maybe comp could start a tutoring class), but thier enthusiasm is appreciated. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The way I see this game, Mo east is probably the best team we have faced all year, Rebs come ready for four qtr.s I know you will! I think this game will come down to a Rebel weapon noboby has even giving any thought about and I am willing to bet he is up to the test! Rebel fans better bring some rolaids for this one it's gonna be close, I predict with scores all knotted up at 21, only a few seconds remaining, on comes Mr. Willingham for the game winner! He has only one attempt this year that I can remember (is that right comp?) and it was against betsy, it was GOOOOOOD!

South 24

Canes 21

Good luck to both teams!

REBEL NATION!

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two questions first. Do you think a break in the weather will help you or South? Do you think Greeneville will beat the Vikings?

Pretty heavy duty list. You run that list you win the game.

If you turn the ball over we will score. When we score, we score in multiples. When we score we score quick. If we score quick and in multiples then you will be forced to play catch up. If you have to play catch up you then lose ball control and control of the game. Then it is a race. Your fast...we ain't slow. No one has taken the pass away yet. All have lived and died living in the box. You want to play man...I say that takes stones. It will either kill us or set us free. Your call. Our fates lie in special teams. I think we both realize that. You will play the game you haven't played all year. We will play a complete game. What does this sound like? A coaches game maybe? No. Defense.

After you pass South and the stadium there is an elementary school called Rock Springs beyond the baseball field with plenty of parking. It is part of the South campus. When you see the school turn left down the hill.

3rd stop light from the exit ramp. Food left, is The Plum Tree (Chineese), Moto's (Japenese), Jersey Mike's, Hardees, La Caretta. Food right, Raffaele's (Italian) Colonial Heights Package Store (American). One block further, The Steak House, and The Shack (Hob Nob Grill).

Quick way out, right at the driving range to the first exit left.

Comp ,congrats to you guys on a great season , tell Fletch the P man says great job , keep it going ! I've seen MO East and was very impressed with their O-Line , especially the left side , BIG and STRONG, and move very well for their size . They are capable of moving the chains if choose the overland route , but can hit the big play also . U guys obviously do the same , but with much more precision . South 28- mo- East 14 . How are the new neighbors at the lake . I hope good . Hope to see ya guys soon .

50/50. We have alot of guys that are just athletic and make plays when the ball is in the air. Last week against North, Howell make a great diving play on a pick in front of an open receiver. Keep in mind that some of those picks are due to good pressure from our Dline and LB's. Seals does a good job with our D. He has a pension to take away someones stud and make the rest of the team beat us. Last year and the year before, he took away Phillips passing game and against GHS, we have held Greenway to his worst 2 statistical games in a while. Sometimes it does not translate into a win like at GHS this year, We honored the pass by running a different set and got torched with the run by Hall. In 06' our D did a good job against Phillips and beat south. In 07' we took the pass away again but Fletcher beat us bad. What I am saying is that if teams have 1 guy that has had great numbers, there is a good chance his #'s will drop against east and someone else will have to step up and that is not a bad gameplan. NOW, I know that SS fans are going to say "we are so balanced" and "we are a complete team" and I am aware of that, that is why you are 11-0. I am showing respect to the GHS and SS crowd but just pointing out how we do things on D.

not taking away anything from howell on his nice diving pick but Norths passing game is by far the worst in East Tn. IMO you all should of had atleast 5 picks!, if they even threw it that many times /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

but in all seriousness my prediction is that you all will keep pretty good contain on our wr, and will key ON BRADLEY and Fletcher all night, but one thing the you east boys won't be expecting is #2 Bobby Taylor aka Booby Miles! i believe he'll be a key factor on souths offensive success 2morrow night and ya'll won't be expecting Mr.Garvin runnig routes at tightend.....just remember you heard it from me first /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

south roles into the third round from a hard fought battle in the valley /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

south 28

MO-East 21 or 24

depends on your alls kicker how is he?

Rebel Nation /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

uh oh Rebel Rebel Man i'm almost at my 100th post mark, are we and the rest of the innercircle gang gonnia get togather and have another celebration par-ta ?

Are any DB fans going to be there? I'll need to bring the secret service with me. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

The National Weather Service has issued a Hurricane Warning for the following counties... In NorthEast Tennessee... Sullivan... particularly the Southern part of the County...If you or anyone you know has not taken shelter by now, please be advised to do so immediately. This Hurricane has already destroyed parts of Knox, Jefferson, Hamblen, Cocke, Hawkins, Washington and Sullivan Counties and will be moving into your area at 7:00 p.m. this evening with lightning speed which has been known to throttle offenses and pick apart defenses. So batten down the hatches...its going to be one wild ride. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

The National Weather Service has issued a Hurricane Warning for the following counties... In NorthEast Tennessee... Sullivan... particularly the Southern part of the County...If you or anyone you know has not taken shelter by now, please be advised to do so immediately. This Hurricane has already destroyed parts of Knox, Jefferson, Hamblen, Cocke, Hawkins, Washington and Sullivan Counties and will be moving into your area at 7:00 p.m. this evening with lightning speed which has been known to throttle offenses and pick apart defenses. So batten down the hatches...its going to be one wild ride. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Look again, It was downgraded to a Southern DEPRESSION............ /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

uh oh Rebel Rebel Man i'm almost at my 100th post mark, are we and the rest of the innercircle gang gonnia get togather and have another celebration par-ta ?

You made it , 69---100th post-----You are officially in the Inner Circle, Baby-----Your Stars&Bars Thong await you at Death Valley-----halftime celebration--------Larry Harris on the Sound System and President RebelGirlyMan doing the honors and everything-----fireworks-- Pictures------------and then beer later at the Elks Lodge in Colonial Hts., dancing girls, band playing Ernest Tubbs oldies but Goodies--------

Congratulations.

Look again, It was downgraded to a Southern DEPRESSION............ /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

With all the "HOT" air coming out of Death Valley, It's sure to pick back up to full strength by game time. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

With all the "HOT" air coming out of Death Valley, It's sure to pick back up to full strength by game time. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Those nachos can be rough, that's for sure. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />