Morristown East vs Sullivan South

EASTFAN

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rain and a team that puts the ball on the ground could be make this a huge score.If I was a big South fan however,I'd say 28-14.Really,I think it will be somewhere in the middle of those scores!

As much as I hate to say it, I think Mo East 28-21. They know the defense to run against us and they have some athletes. Like I said before, I think they are the best team from Region 2. The sun is out so I don't see rain being a problem. Turnovers and special teams will be key. Which game are you going to? South or GV?

As much as I hate to say it, I think Mo East 28-21. They know the defense to run against us and they have some athletes. Like I said before, I think they are the best team from Region 2. The sun is out so I don't see rain being a problem. Turnovers and special teams will be key. Which game are you going to? South or GV?

I'm working until late and my family in Greeneville has done said there not going in the rain,so I may have to come over to South this week and hope Greeneville wins,because I've got the next few fridays covered.

I can say on behalf of the Hurricanes, our prayers are with the family and all students at South. We may be rivals come friday night but we are all on the same team the rest of the time. Our prayers go out for you all.

It is so nice to see students bond together to support each other when a tragedy like this happens. The family is devastated. Please continue to remember them today as they go thru their goodbyes and bury their son.

Thanks again for the prayers!

It is so nice to see students bond together to support each other when a tragedy like this happens. The family is devastated. Please continue to remember them today as they go thru their goodbyes and bury their son.

Thanks again for the prayers!

For those unaware the grandmother (mothers mother) died the same day. I don't care what kind of person you are that is a heavy load. A pretty solemn week at South. The funeral service was held at the school last night.

For those unaware the grandmother (mothers mother) died the same day. I don't care what kind of person you are that is a heavy load. A pretty solemn week at South. The funeral service was held at the school last night.

There was a huge crowd last night. So many people loved him and wanted to say goodbye. As a parent. that has to be my worst fear....something happening to my child. God protect our children.

You made it , 69---100th post-----You are officially in the Inner Circle, Baby-----Your Stars&Bars Thong await you at Death Valley-----halftime celebration--------Larry Harris on the Sound System and President RebelGirlyMan doing the honors and everything-----fireworks-- Pictures------------and then beer later at the Elks Lodge in Colonial Hts., dancing girls, band playing Ernest Tubbs oldies but Goodies--------

Congratulations.

aww man it is truly an honor i never thought i would see the day come, now i know how it feels to be in the 3 digit club!!!

i just wanna think all the ignorant posters from other teams for making retarted comments and giving me this chance to make fun of them : )

and i would also like to think the boys wearing the blue and gray every friday night for playing their hearts out and giving us an 11-0 season this year to bragg about.

and most important i wanna think our president rebelrebelman for believing in me and inspiring me to make it to this mark!

it brings tears to my eyes when i think OF how far i have come to make it to this point : D

aww man it is truly an honor i never thought i would see the day come, now i know how it feels to be in the 3 digit club!!!

i just wanna think all the ignorant posters from other teams for making retarted comments and giving me this chance to make fun of them : )

and i would also like to think the boys wearing the blue and gray every friday night for playing their hearts out and giving us an 11-0 season this year to bragg about.

and most important i wanna think our president rebelrebelman for believing in me and inspiring me to make it to this mark!

it brings tears to my eyes when i think OF how far i have come to make it to this point : D

What a champ, you're the man. Congratulations, the Inner Circle is pleased. Somewhere Waco is shaking his head in dismay.

Hopefully theres is no 21-0 lead this year (unless its the rebs). Should be the biggest test we've had so far this year, hurricanes may be slowed by the natural grass a bit. South in a close one 42-34. See you in Death Valley 7pm sharp. Hopefully we'll have the seats packed and the stadium rockin', i wanna hear some noise tonight! Listen for the airhorns thats where ill be.

I will use RealRebel69's entrance in to the Inner Circle as my opportunity to make my first post. I have been reading posts from all of you for the past few months and have somehow managed to stay silent. Not really sure how I made it this long with some of the nut's that invade these Rebel threads but here I am now.

Congratulations RealRebel. Please do not model your new Stars-n-Bars thong by running along the track tonight with the young men and their flags as South scores one of their touchdowns. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I will use RealRebel69's entrance in to the Inner Circle as my opportunity to make my first post. I have been reading posts from all of you for the past few months and have somehow managed to stay silent. Not really sure how I made it this long with some of the nut's that invade these Rebel threads but here I am now.

Congratulations RealRebel. Please do not model your new Stars-n-Bars thong by running along the track tonight with the young men and their flags as South scores one of their touchdowns. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The recruits keep filing in.