Westmoreland @ Boyd Buc

reaction

Good luck Westmorland. Boyd has size on its size. They are big and strong.

Be aware of the cheap shots they get away with on their home field. Friday night they put a shot on # 4 from DCA on an incomplete pass after the ball was on the ground. Clearly a personal foul not called by the local official.

They also like to welcome the opposing team by directing the parents bus through the neigborhood to a gate that is locked. While trying to unload the bus and get the gate unlocked you are cussed out with language I can not repeat by the school's neighbor. A great way to welcome parents and young kids to your stadium.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be aware of the cheap shots they get away with on their home field. Friday night they put a shot on # 4 from DCA on an incomplete pass after the ball was on the ground. Clearly a personal foul not called by the local official.

They also like to welcome the opposing team by directing the parents bus through the neigborhood to a gate that is locked. While trying to unload the bus and get the gate unlocked you are cussed out with language I can not repeat by the school's neighbor. A great way to welcome parents and young kids to your stadium.

If that indeed did happen...I would say it was not the norm. They treated us very well on our trip there a couple of years ago.

Our guy was at full speed and could not stop. From where I was, it didn't even look like he hit him that hard. and wasn't that late at all. I hope the DCA player is ok, which I believe he returned right back to the game.

It is also possible you took the wrong street. I don't see why they would direct you that way, I haven't seen that gate open since 1999 when they made the new entrance to the school. There are 2 other roads out of that neighborhood that enter into the school. I'm sorry you did not enjoy your stay at the Swamp. Hopefully if there is a next time you will more of a positive outlook, cause we do know how to treat our guests there.

I would say that you should blame your bus driver for taking a wrong turn. I am looking forward to the game with Westmoreland, it should be a great game. The only team I can judge you by is SC and they are a well coached team and have been a class act the last two meetings we had. Good luck and be safe driving down and don't get lost in the hood.

This is going to be a very good game but Westmoreland is gonna win. Boyd is the only team from the valley not over-hyped but I still think West will pull out the W.

BB everyone seems to think your from the Valley of the Gods i mean your close but that only counts in a horse shoe match

Good luck Boyd aka The City Boys....

In case you Boyd fans haven't noticed it.... these Whinermore land and Region 4AA fans are dripping with sarcasm..... our thread is at 39 pages and only 7 people are posting.....

Good luck Boyd.... get this W for the Region.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And 6 of them are from Marion County. Something about trying to beat a record in terms of pages. The worst thread on CoachT that I have ever witnessed. I think I may hang out over here a litte. I leave for 8 hours for work and come home to 16 pages accumulated in 8 hours, and all of it is pure bs.

I would say that you should blame your bus driver for taking a wrong turn. I am looking forward to the game with Westmoreland, it should be a great game. The only team I can judge you by is SC and they are a well coached team and have been a class act the last two meetings we had. Good luck and be safe driving down and don't get lost in the hood.

3 meetings

Boyd - 28

SC - 21

SC - 28

Boyd - 21

SC - 21

Boyd - 17

Love playing you guys as well. Very classy.

I got to go with Boyd in this one! Even though both sides played sloppy when we played each other you could still tell boyd had a good team..There line is just about as big as they come in highschool ball and they do the little things right and have good blocking techniques so just based on that I am going with the bucs.

Boyd-28

Westmoreland-13

When the ball is already on the ground it is a late hit. The ball hit between the safety and the reciever. The saftey could have pulled up and chose not too. No one will ever win that argument however.

When the bus arrived it was made to back up by one of the Boyd people (in a vest with a walkie talkie). The driver then had to made several difficult turns through the streets to get to where he was directed. He was met there by another vested individual who seemed surprised the gate was locked. The driver went where he was told by Boyd personnel and he along with the individuals on the bus were subjected to treatment and language that should not be heard by anyone.

And 6 of them are from Marion County. Something about trying to beat a record in terms of pages. The worst thread on CoachT that I have ever witnessed. I think I may hang out over here a litte. I leave for 8 hours for work and come home to 16 pages accumulated in 8 hours, and all of it is pure bs.

Agree with the highlighted part.... strongly disagree with who you say is putting the bs on there..... look at those screen names again.....glover, antwan and bigreid are three of the top four..... don't think they are from Marion!.... Use facts not conjecture!.....

Good luck Boyd... but as they say on other threads... you guys need to just go ahead and forfeit the game.... we region 3 teams have no chance... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Agree with the highlighted part.... strongly disagree with who you say is putting the bs on there..... look at those screen names again.....glover, antwan and bigreid are three of the top four..... don't think they are from Marion!.... Use facts not conjecture!.....

Good luck Boyd... but as they say on other threads... you guys need to just go ahead and forfeit the game.... we region 3 teams have no chance... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You said conjecture....and you get on there and mix it up too. I have only restated everything I've read from Marion County fans since the "Playoff Draw" was released. I've tried time and time again to talk "football"....but nobody seems to want to do that.

It was probably reaction cussing at the parents of DCA's kids....matter of fact....I saw him do it. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

By the way.....The Eagles have some good sized and very physical players also.

Great post BUC4LIFE. By looking at your signature it seems that you guys also have a pretty good tradition. Looking forward to some verbal jousts this week. Definitely looking forward to Friday. Hope it is an injury free contest for both sides. I wish you guys talked as much smack as MC.

Yeah, MC is the benchmark for smack talk around here. They have a really improved team this year. It should be a good game between them and Smith County. Most of the BUC fans like a little more serious analysis of the teams than is currently being posted.