Westmoreland @ Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck Westmorland. Boyd has size on its size. They are big and strong.

Be aware of the cheap shots they get away with on their home field. Friday night they put a shot on # 4 from DCA on an incomplete pass after the ball was on the ground. Clearly a personal foul not called by the local official.

They also like to welcome the opposing team by directing the parents bus through the neigborhood to a gate that is locked. While trying to unload the bus and get the gate unlocked you are cussed out with language I can not repeat by the school's neighbor. A great way to welcome parents and young kids to your stadium.

Can't keep quiet on this one. Boyd won the AF Bridges award for sportsmanship this year, so we don't throw too many cheap shots. The play your refering to probably should have had a flag thrown against our player. He was coming at an angle and couldn't see if your player caught the ball. It's called football. So he hit him. Our DB is a good kid. By the way, we've never seen those officials. But yes, they could have thrown a flag on that on.

The neighbor your referring to cusses our kids, parents, etc. Your bus driver went to the wrong gate. There is a sign that clearly says DEAD END. Sorry for the mix up, but only so much we can do. Maybe we should come pick you up and drive you to the front gate. It's funny that we've had a thousand teams come to our school and not a one of them has tried to enter the school through that gate except you.

Yeah, MC is the benchmark for smack talk around here. They have a really improved team this year. It should be a good game between them and Smith County. Most of the BUC fans like a little more serious analysis of the teams than is currently being posted.

You Boyd fans do your fair share of smack talking... don't play all innocent on us..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You Boyd fans do your fair share of smack talking... don't play all innocent on us..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I like to think that I carry the load. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

As for on the field PurpleGrad I mean we have no chance. Us Private school preps are not physical enough. Our line averages 140 soaked from head to toe. Our RB who runs a 5.0 has no chance against the Westmoreland defense. Maybe the Bucs and the Warriors should just forfeit and play eachother. We seem to be more on a equal level than these superhuman Region 4 teams. Oh No's!!

You said conjecture....and you get on there and mix it up too. I have only restated everything I've read from Marion County fans since the "Playoff Draw" was released. I've tried time and time again to talk "football"....but nobody seems to want to do that.

It was probably reaction cussing at the parents of DCA's kids....matter of fact....I saw him do it. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

By the way.....The Eagles have some good sized and very physical players also.

Haha yup can't forget I'm the terrible Boyd supporter who everyone is tired of. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I like to think that I carry the load. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

As for on the field PurpleGrad I mean we have no chance. Us Private school preps are not physical enough. Our line averages 140 soaked from head to toe. Our RB who runs a 5.0 has no chance against the Westmoreland defense. Maybe the Bucs and the Warriors should just forfeit and play eachother. We seem to be more on a equal level than these superhuman Region 4 teams. Oh No's!!

You deff should forfeit save us the trip and money and that big L on our column. Please forfeit!