Henry Co. v. Fairley

chaos001

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Trader, some 20 pages ago I was asking about a Collierville standout. I think his name was Greg something and he went on to play ball at the Naval Academy. When did you spend your time there?

Graduated in 1980.

-------------------------------------

I cannot recall a "Greg" somebody that fits that bill.

Good Morning Big Red Nation! Gameday is upon us, round 2. And it is going to be an exciting night! This matchup pits the most potent offense to ever grace these parts against a very athletic Memphis metro team. And our Defense that has given up just two touchdowns in 11 games against a high powered passing machine. Should be one for the ages! Henry County vs. Fairley IV. The rain chances have subsided a slight bit with only a 30% chance, this should bode well for both teams. The crowd should be energized and ready to go hitting on all cylinders tonight. Be ready, its going to be enormously LOUD out there! Of course, that's the way it ought to be. So with that . . .

Let's Get it ON!

Go Big RED!!!

Good Morning Big Red Nation! Gameday is upon us, round 2. And it is going to be an exciting night! This matchup pits the most potent offense to ever grace these parts against a very athletic Memphis metro team. And our Defense that has given up just two touchdowns in 11 games against a high powered passing machine. Should be one for the ages! Henry County vs. Fairley IV. The rain chances have subsided a slight bit with only a 30% chance, this should bode well for both teams. The crowd should be energized and ready to go hitting on all cylinders tonight. Be ready, its going to be enormously LOUD out there! Of course, that's the way it ought to be. So with that . . .

Let's Get it ON!

Go Big RED!!!

Should be a great game.

Watching the weather closely. Looks like kickoff will not be too bad, maybe most of the rain will hold off till later tonight. At least that is the hourly forecast by weathercom.

It is Mother Nature so it is what it is!

See the Big Red Nation later today!

GO PATS !!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you are right, Yanker. I am very nervous about this one. Will you be coming to HC?

The YANKER attended last week's game at Liberty...it brings the YANKER pleasure to see them lose. It looks like rain tonight in Henryland, so the YANKER may just follow along on Coacht to get game updates. My father had intended to come up to your game with me, but he does not need to sit out in the rain. Good luck to my HC friends! I AM THE "RAINLESS AND LEGENDARY" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My apologies, but I know nothing about these 2 teams, but I do read most of Yanker's posts, because I think they are hilarious. Only recently have I been subscibing to the Yanker, so I don't know much about his CoachT history. But everyone on here seems to take him seriously, and by all means I'm not saying his predictions or analysis are incorrect, but he ends every post screaming some variation of "I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!" I find that hilarious, no matter how many times I read it. Am I alone here or does everyone get a kick out of him? Surely he does it out of humor, correct? If so, I'm nominating him for best CoachT poster, ever. Period.

This YANKER accepts your award with honor...I AM THE "BEST YANKER WHO HAS EVER POSTED"...THE YANKER IS THE REASON COACHT HAS SURVIVED THIS LONG...I AM THE "ONE OF A KIND" YANKER...THE YANKER IS THE "BEST COACHT POSTER,EVER.PERIOD"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dream is that someone would leave their estate in a memorial fund for a Yanker Hall of Fame! Over the years, the salutations have been some of Tennessee's best reading! How about "I am the optimistic Yanker" or "I am the right on target Yanker"? Or maybe the best of all-time, " the proud that football is back Yanker"?! They are all usually instant classics!!

I AM THE ONLY LIVING YANKER WHO BELONGS TO THE "YANKER HALL OF FAME"!!!!! I AM THE "CLASSIC AND LEGENDARY" YANKER!!! Good luck to HC...and all of my HC friends...please keep winning so that I can see you play later in the playoffs! You are making West Tennessee...and this YANKER quite proud...I AM THE "BEAMING WITH PRIDE" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The YANKER is the whole reason I joined coach T!! /wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

You are one in a long line of people who joined Coacht to just to get "CLOSE TO THE YANKER"...so join the club, my "Medically Inclined-Doctorringly Patriotic" friend!!! I AM THE "BEST ADVERTISEMENT COACHT HAS" YANKER!!!!!

You are one in a long line of people who joined Coacht to just to get "CLOSE TO THE YANKER"...so join the club, my "Medically Inclined-Doctorringly Patriotic" friend!!! I AM THE "BEST ADVERTISEMENT COACHT HAS" YANKER!!!!!

Well, it would be better to have you at the game in person, but we understand about your dad and all. Thus, FYI--if you wanted to listen to audio of the game you can listen to live stream at www.wmufradio.com