Jo Byrns vs. Wayne County

CPR4u

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright I'm going to put all seriousness aside and talk some smack about WC to knock them off the pedestal I put them on earlier in the week! The felines are 9-2 and their most impressive game was a loss; do I have that right? On top of that, they lost to MC...yes that's right the same MC that got drilled by JB last week. They finally win region 6 during one of the weakest times in region 6 history (c'wood not in the playoffs & mTp out in round 1) and now they think there going to win by double digits. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> According to their fans, their offense is their best asset and yet they'll be going up against the same JB defense that shut em down last year. The bottom line is that the felines are young and up and coming but this ain't their year. Here's the best way to describe this game...you know the boy who grows up to be bigger than his daddy and one day the boy realizes it and so he tries to take out his old man? We all know how that story ends...the boy ain't got the experience or fire in his belly to take out the old man and the old man winds up hurtin the boys feelings. That's what JB is going to do. Felines y'all had a nice season and all but this ain't y'alls year so don't sweat it too much. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Last year are the key words. Since MTP is down I guess the regions down. When Mtp lost to the same weak MC team did that make them a weak team. Had MTP beaten Mcewen would that one game make this region just as strong as LAST YEAR. Hmm, one game changed everybody's perception of our region. Okay /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Going off some of the names I've seen, I would think some of the Wayne County players from that game have children playing on the team now as well. Coaches Crews and Pierce were both very important parts of that team.

That's what makes HS football so great. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well idk really y everyone is lookin bak to the 1980`s if u didnt no its 2008 so thats then this is now and im almost psoitive that no other team in 1-a that has a qb thats has thre for 1,600 and 16 tds and only 4 picks 2 of with came the play befor half wen he jus threw it up we have 2 of the best running baks that ever came through this school and talkin bout the MEN up front there big and there bad ill leave it at that!!

wayne co.-21

jo byrns-7 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well,cry me a river,build a bridge,and get over it. A few people from WC & JB where just pointing out some of the history between the schools,so if you don't like it you can always go back to your AOL chat room.I've got news for you,most of us posting on CoachT where players/cheerleaders/or huge fans "back in the day" from various schools,and we don't care what you think!!! Oh,I know you think your voice being heard is of such importance,but I can assure you IT"S NOT!!!

Alright I'm going to put all seriousness aside and talk some smack about WC to knock them off the pedestal I put them on earlier in the week! The felines are 9-2 and their most impressive game was a loss; do I have that right? On top of that, they lost to MC...yes that's right the same MC that got drilled by JB last week. They finally win region 6 during one of the weakest times in region 6 history (c'wood not in the playoffs & mTp out in round 1) and now they think there going to win by double digits. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> According to their fans, their offense is their best asset and yet they'll be going up against the same JB defense that shut em down last year. The bottom line is that the felines are young and up and coming but this ain't their year. Here's the best way to describe this game...you know the boy who grows up to be bigger than his daddy and one day the boy realizes it and so he tries to take out his old man? We all know how that story ends...the boy ain't got the experience or fire in his belly to take out the old man and the old man winds up hurtin the boys feelings. That's what JB is going to do. Felines y'all had a nice season and all but this ain't y'alls year so don't sweat it too much. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ok i am with mOTO,,, on this i think he hit the nail on the head,,,,Wc Qb is good but JB D. will be bringin the WOOD and thay will get to him and he will know it ,,,,, Now looks like the rain will be in effect so JB hands down it's over,,,The Devil's are awsome in the rain ask tray or any cascade fan that has seen them in the rain lol love playin in the rain

JB 28

wc 14

so it has been writen so let it be done /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ok i am with mOTO,,, on this i think he hit the nail on the head,,,,Wc Qb is good but JB D. will be bringin the WOOD and thay will get to him and he will know it ,,,,, Now looks like the rain will be in effect so JB hands down it's over,,,The Devil's are awsome in the rain ask tray or any cascade fan that has seen them in the rain lol love playin in the rain

JB 28

wc 14

jb is only avg. 14.6/game aginst the playoff teams from region 5, i see no way they get more than that aginst wc if that much, game will be close though, but i smell a sheep in wolf's clothing here

wc 21

jb 7