Brentwood Academy vs. Ensworth

moose

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lovehawaiisurf, I see that you are not grounded anymore and I see that your mother gave back your Ensworth issued laptop....try channeling some of that overpriced Ensworth education into making intelligent and mature posts.

yeah never been grounded...ever.

and heres a thought...why dont you try channeling some of that overrated "adulthood" into refraining from attacking high schoolers. it might serve you well.

Definitely, I would get a new screen name. Definitely.

Definitely, I would grow a pair. Definitely.

Great game tonight - it lived up to the billing.

BA jumped out, had the momentum early and built a 24 - 10 lead at half time. Not surprisingly, EHS made a great run with big plays and a steady dose of Jefferson and #10 (not sure how to spell his name -- Darkwa?) and it came down to BA making a 4th and 1 stop with Ensworth on the 40 and driving with 1:40 or so left. Jefferson didn't get hurt but this was a very physical game with Darkwa getting de-cleated on a kick off return and EHS's #15 getting decked with a big time hit by Garrlington. Darkwa missed a big chunk of the 2nd quarter and didn't start the 3rd, but to his credit, he came back out and made some huge plays late in the game (#15 was back in after half as well). A lot of heart shown on both sides tonight (may be a BA poster or two that may need to come revise some of their comments on heart. BA brought it tonight).

A question for someone at the game -- can anyone explain to me the "do over" play that EHS got after the sack/fumble by Jefferson?? As a BA supporter I thought that Ensworth had lost the ball (biased), but regardless I can't figure out why they re-set the ball and re did the play . . . I didn't see a flag thrown and there was a lot of confusion on the field. I also think that EHS got away with breaking the huddle with 12 men on that final scoring drive but I guess that's part of the game.

Congrats to Ensworth on a great season and Congrats to BA on a great game. Good luck -- Beat MUS!!

and heres a thought...why dont you try channeling some of that overrated "adulthood" into refraining from attacking high schoolers. it might serve you well.

Don't plead youth when you've overplayed your hand. Just eat your plate of crow.

Bye bye. Have a nice winter and spring. See you next year without Tavarres.