JCS vs Huntingdon

JWhumboldt

Well, I'm glad you liked the questions, however, I wasn't sure about my answers and to be honest, I still don't know about a couple of them..but I will give it a shot!

1. I think Huntingdon/JCS will be the closest by score although the HC/Fairley game will be closer than most Parisians want it to be or think it will be.

2. Milan will whip Westview in a lop-sided affair!

3. HC/Fairley will be the highest scoring game unless Huntington decides to put up another 60 something this week!

4. JCS has the best chance to win....I think followed by Mckenzie, Gleason, Fairley, and Westview.......they have no shot!

5. Huntingdon will have the biggest crowd! (They have plenty of parking)

6. I will say Marsalis will be the biggest standout this week......hopefully in a victory!

I would still like to get GCPioneer's opinion!!

Yeah, Pioneer and Butchie need to wade in with their opinions on these questions....

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm glad you liked the questions, however, I wasn't sure about my answers and to be honest, I still don't know about a couple of them..but I will give it a shot!

1. I think Huntingdon/JCS will be the closest by score although the HC/Fairley game will be closer than most Parisians want it to be or think it will be.

2. Milan will whip Westview in a lop-sided affair!

3. HC/Fairley will be the highest scoring game unless Huntington decides to put up another 60 something this week!

4. JCS has the best chance to win....I think followed by Mckenzie, Gleason, Fairley, and Westview.......they have no shot!

5. Huntingdon will have the biggest crowd! (They have plenty of parking)

6. I will say Marsalis will be the biggest standout this week......hopefully in a victory!

I would still like to get GCPioneer's opinion!!

Yeah, your's could be right as well but.........I think I might want to change my number 3. I know that HC leads the state in scoring with 509 points so far, BUT if Holder has a night against JCS like he did against USJ and the Mustangs hang another 63 on the Eagles, i'll go with Huntingdon/JCS as the highest scoring game.

I don't understand how that happens though........they only score 7 against McKenzie, Camden, & Dyer County then through up 63! Unbelievable. By the way, below are the other's points up to this point for those also wanting to weigh in. There are some powerful offenses around.

HC-509

Milan-481

UC-441

Lake Co-388

Fairley-381

Gleason-355

Mckenzie-330

JCS-329

Hunt-291

Westview-276

Who wins this one at Huntingdon?

After watching the USJ vs. Huntingdon game, Huntingdon looked impressive but let us not forget that the lineman for USJ play both offense and defense and didn't get much rest. JCS is not one dimensional and has a decent run defense as they displayed against Milan. I think this can go either way and will depend on who makes the least penalties and turnovers.

lol, Advisor, nice questions. I'll give my shot out there and these are my unbiased predictions. Sorry for the late reply, my first chance to get on here today.

1) closest game. JCS @ Huntingdon, 31-28 in favor of JCS

2) biggest rout. Lake Co. over Gleason

3) highest scoring. McKenzie @ Union City. The only reason the Henry Co. game will be high scoring is because Henry Co. NEEDS TO leave their starters in all 4 quarters and let them put up whatever they put up, no one will stop you this year!!!!

4) most potential for visitor victory. JCS over Huntingdon

5) game that draws the biggest crowd. Westview @ Milan

6) big game by star player. Teague will do his thing and Jobronski from Milan will do his

Yeah, your's could be right as well but.........I think I might want to change my number 3. I know that HC leads the state in scoring with 509 points so far, BUT if Holder has a night against JCS like he did against USJ and the Mustangs hang another 63 on the Eagles, i'll go with Huntingdon/JCS as the highest scoring game.

I don't understand how that happens though........they only score 7 against McKenzie, Camden, & Dyer County then through up 63! Unbelievable. By the way, below are the other's points up to this point for those also wanting to weigh in. There are some powerful offenses around.

HC-509

Milan-481

UC-441

Lake Co-388

Fairley-381

Gleason-355

Mckenzie-330

JCS-329

Hunt-291

Westview-276

I think I can answer your question about H'towns scoring. Early in the year they killed themselves. Penalties, fumbles,,etc. Against all those teams mentioned they blew scoring opps and chances to either put games away or stay in those games. Since the waverly game they have curtailed those mistakes and seem to be bent on literally driving the football up peoples tails. It brings back memories of earlier mustang teams that made runs in the playoffs. Their defense has matured. Remember, this is a very young team with a new staff and new offensive and defensive systems. I haven't seen Jcs play and know they are good so i'd expect a slobber knocker. It really jacks me up for the prospects of next year.

Bulldogdynasty... The Pigskin Pals met last night and we voted unanimously to let you and another other fans join us to cheer on the Mustangs. You can find us at mid field on the 50 yd .line.. This new ruling in the Book of Order can be rescinded at any time. We all thought this would be a game by game request for those who might wish to become a Mustang fan for that particular Friday night.

Harriman... Be at the Court Square at 5:45 this evening.. The Pigskin Pals will huddle there pre-game.

Don't forget the Mustang Stew meal at the HHS cafeteria to raise money for two members of the faculty who have illiness in their families. They will be serving from 4:30 till kickoff.

We're expecting a hard hitting game tonight against JCS.

Go Mustangs

Bulldogdynasty... The Pigskin Pals met last night and we voted unanimously to let you and another other fans join us to cheer on the Mustangs. You can find us at mid field on the 50 yd .line.. This new ruling in the Book of Order can be rescinded at any time. We all thought this would be a game by game request for those who might wish to become a Mustang fan for that particular Friday night.

Harriman... Be at the Court Square at 5:45 this evening.. The Pigskin Pals will huddle there pre-game.

Don't forget the Mustang Stew meal at the HHS cafeteria to raise money for two members of the faculty who have illiness in their families. They will be serving from 4:30 till kickoff.

Go Mustangs

Mr. Mustang - Good luck tonight - I hope both teams have a safe game and may the best team win.

Go Mustangs

Thanks again!

Now, I am getting off I think (if I map serves me correctly) at the Parker's Crossroads exit. Then it says I go through a town called Clarksburg. Where do I go once I get into Huntingdon? I am not sure where the Court Square is.

Any chance of rain?