Cascade vs. McEwen

FridayMainEvent

Playoff Winner  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Playoff Winner

Hey, Russel, you and mtownballer need to come over and meet Trey and I Friday night. Tex can point us out. I doubt I'll be doing the TV broadcast next week, so I should be on the fence somewhere. I'm sure I got fired after last week. Probably took Gary half an hour to edit out my comments about the officiating.........LOL

Just Look For Two Intoxicated Homo's. They'll be The Drunks Shouting Instructions To Thier Coaching Staff. LOL

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to commend Coach Parker on creating a 1A football dynasty. The Cascade Champions are most definitely a force to be reckoned with, having a (11-0) record. There is no doubt that they dominate 1A football, and they will have no problem against McEwen. Yes they are able to dominate 1A football; however I feel that this team wouldn??™t be able to hang if they were moved outside their 1A safety net.

It is a shame this team is represented by a group of obnoxious fans. This crowd is GREATLY lacking the class that goes with the ???Champions??? title.

I would like to commend Coach Parker on creating a 1A football dynasty. The Cascade Champions are most definitely a force to be reckoned with, having a (11-0) record. There is no doubt that they dominate 1A football, and they will have no problem against McEwen. Yes they are able to dominate 1A football; however I feel that this team wouldn?€™t be able to hang if they were moved outside their 1A safety net.

It is a shame this team is represented by a group of obnoxious fans. This crowd is GREATLY lacking the class that goes with the ?€œChampions?€? title.

whooooo there nelley. get a grip on reality. just because they won one game in the playoffs and beat jb in the last second of the game by less than a td does not mean that they dominate 1A. at this level, the playoffs, anybody can loose on any given night. and how dare you tear down cascade fans. what gave you the right. yeah every team has some obnoxious fans, and you know what i might be one. but there are some darn good ones fans too. i think you might need to learn what "class" means before you go posting on here. don't get to far outside of your "safety net" little miss. im being nice but i will be unbiased and brutally honest next time. don't talk bad about cascade fans, especially on here. i like every one of them and i will defend them and make you look stupid.

I would like to commend Coach Parker on creating a 1A football dynasty. The Cascade Champions are most definitely a force to be reckoned with, having a (11-0) record. There is no doubt that they dominate 1A football, and they will have no problem against McEwen. Yes they are able to dominate 1A football; however I feel that this team wouldn??™t be able to hang if they were moved outside their 1A safety net.

It is a shame this team is represented by a group of obnoxious fans. This crowd is GREATLY lacking the class that goes with the ???Champions??? title.

Well in 06 when Wayne CO. went to cascade and WON in the 1st round, they were nice and backed there team from what i can remember , but that has been 2 years ago and have not seen them play since.

well well little missy sorry but i'm not gonna let ya down easy like cpr did.

OK, seeing how ya got a good name, why do ya abuse it like you do ?

Cascade fans are some of the best in 1A. We don't have scattered,

half empty stands when we got road games. In other words, we don't

sing it, we bring it. Or in other words so you might understand,

WE TRAVEL WELL. If we ruffled your pretty little feathers for some reason,

it will be Ok your lucky it didn't get alot worse. Did things not go your way

or something ? Did Jimmy get his little feelings hurt ?

Lets see, maybe this will work. Whatever happened just let me know & I will

go talk to their parents & make it all better.

Maybe next time we will put flags on the boys, or maybe we will postpone the game

so that they dont get their pretty little white jerseys dirty it must have took all day

for mommy to clean those.

GOOD GREIF !!!!

Talk about what you know chick, because apparently this ain't it ! !

You sound like you might want to move to Chapel Hill, seems you would fit right in.

We play tackle football here ! The rougher the better.

Now go back to your gated community and make sure you wave at the guard

on your way in.

I think your outside your safety net right now, you might want to get back on the beach,

I think you wandered into the deep water, PSST it's not safe for you out here....

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

whooooo there nelley. get a grip on reality. just because they won one game in the playoffs and beat jb in the last second of the game by less than a td does not mean that they dominate 1A. at this level, the playoffs, anybody can loose on any given night. and how dare you tear down cascade fans. what gave you the right. yeah every team has some obnoxious fans, and you know what i might be one. but there are some darn good ones fans too. i think you might need to learn what "class" means before you go posting on here. don't get to far outside of your "safety net" little miss. im being nice but i will be unbiased and brutally honest next time. don't talk bad about cascade fans, especially on here. i like every one of them and i will defend them and make you look stupid.

I guess next time I post I should make sure to note when I add sarcasm. They have had many CLOSE games with teams who aren??™t even in the playoffs like Forrest where the champs only won by one point and Eagleville where they won by three. By no means am I an adherent follower of the champs, I was simply showing respect for the program they have. CPR4u I fully grasp the fact that they that they are a great contender in the 1A division and my hats off to all the teams that have made it into the playoffs. I know that nothing in the playoffs can be predicted and each week yields many upsets and triumphs.

My right to post about the Cascade fans was given to me when I was born in the United States. Do we need to have a quick history lesson? By the first amendment of the United States Constitution I am granted freedom of speech. I figured you of all people would know this considering you are one of those ???obnoxious fans??? who over-extend your right.

As far as the crowd goes. I also know that these sort of fans are present at every school. Everywhere you go there are people who are more open about their opinions about the game, but I feel that these opinions can be expressed without PROFANITY or player attacks like I have witnessed at many Cascade football games. Personally I don??™t think this kind of action should be allowed at high school football games. I don??™t think freedom of expression offers the ability to express vulgarity and stupidity.

My main point is that I think this team would struggle if they were not in a 1A football program. I would also like to see them perform without the team ???safety net??? **insert sarcasm here** Mr.Carcuff. Without him, they will be lost. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well well little missy sorry but i'm not gonna let ya down easy like cpr did.

OK, seeing how ya got a good name, why do ya abuse it like you do ?

Cascade fans are some of the best in 1A. We don't have scattered,

half empty stands when we got road games. In other words, we don't

sing it, we bring it. Or in other words so you might understand,

WE TRAVEL WELL. If we ruffled your pretty little feathers for some reason,

it will be Ok your lucky it didn't get alot worse. Did things not go your way

or something ? Did Jimmy get his little feelings hurt ?

Lets see, maybe this will work. Whatever happened just let me know & I will

go talk to their parents & make it all better.

Maybe next time we will put flags on the boys, or maybe we will postpone the game

so that they dont get their pretty little white jerseys dirty it must have took all day

for mommy to clean those.

GOOD GREIF !!!!

Talk about what you know chick, because apparently this ain't it ! !

You sound like you might want to move to Chapel Hill, seems you would fit right in.

We play tackle football here ! The rougher the better.

Now go back to your gated community and make sure you wave at the guard

on your way in.

I think your outside your safety net right now, you might want to get back on the beach,

I think you wandered into the deep water, PSST it's not safe for you out here....

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Ummm ok??¦ I was not criticizing your fan base as a whole by ANY means! They are one of the biggest I have seen in the 1-A division! I was actually pointing out the abundance of simply rude, obnoxious crowd members who are yelling out profanity at the players and refs. I guess I just expected more out of you guys considering you are one of the division leaders.

Oh please by any means let me have a talk to you about REAL football instead of this that you are playing in 1-A. Please humor me??¦ /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Ummm ok??¦ I was not criticizing your fan base as a whole by ANY means! They are one of the biggest I have seen in the 1-A division! I was actually pointing out the abundance of simply rude, obnoxious crowd members who are yelling out profanity at the players and refs. I guess I just expected more out of you guys considering you are one of the division leaders.

Oh please by any means let me have a talk to you about REAL football instead of this that you are playing in 1-A. Please humor me??¦ /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

While your bashing 1A, just remember thats where we are due to the size of school.

This team plays whoever is on its schedule & they play to win. As far as the crowd yelling

profanity at the players, just let me know who it is & I will bend them over my knee

because i never miss a game. I have never heard anybody using profanity toward the players,

not at all. The refs might be a different story we seem to get some real doozies sometime.

See the thing about 1A not being REAL football,

The REAL humor of it is, if it's not " REAL " football, why are you there then ? Why do you come ?

If you are so distressed about Cascade not playing worthy competition take that

up with the rest of 1A. Get on Jo Byrns, McEwen, MTCS I think all of those guys

are worthy competition for the school size not to mention the other 1A regions.

Sound like to me you would be better suited at a dance recital or something.

Don't talk about what you don't know. I bet when you were in school you used

to eat chalk didn't you ? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I have room to talk. i am playing college football now and am doing well. i came from 1A and some of the athletes i faced while playing for jo byrns are more than good enough to play in college but don't get the exposure. i now play with people from Hoover Alabama that played in 6A alabama, football (the biggest and best in the country) and compete with them. they are no better than me. i know REAL football. you have no idea. im still in the game baby doll.

I guess next time I post I should make sure to note when I add sarcasm. They have had many CLOSE games with teams who aren??™t even in the playoffs like Forrest where the champs only won by one point and Eagleville where they won by three. By no means am I an adherent follower of the champs, I was simply showing respect for the program they have. CPR4u I fully grasp the fact that they that they are a great contender in the 1A division and my hats off to all the teams that have made it into the playoffs. I know that nothing in the playoffs can be predicted and each week yields many upsets and triumphs.

My right to post about the Cascade fans was given to me when I was born in the United States. Do we need to have a quick history lesson? By the first amendment of the United States Constitution I am granted freedom of speech. I figured you of all people would know this considering you are one of those ???obnoxious fans??? who over-extend your right.

As far as the crowd goes. I also know that these sort of fans are present at every school. Everywhere you go there are people who are more open about their opinions about the game, but I feel that these opinions can be expressed without PROFANITY or player attacks like I have witnessed at many Cascade football games. Personally I don??™t think this kind of action should be allowed at high school football games. I don??™t think freedom of expression offers the ability to express vulgarity and stupidity.

My main point is that I think this team would struggle if they were not in a 1A football program. I would also like to see them perform without the team ???safety net??? **insert sarcasm here** Mr.Carcuff. Without him, they will be lost. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

it is true that you have the "legal right" to say what you wish. However, your post infered an attack on the cascade fanbase as a whole. and no one has the right to stereotype a group. sarcasm is difficult to read in text so perhaps you should be more direct next time. as far as cascade could not contend in a larger classification. if you remember correctly Trousdale County(1A) beat the eventual 3A state champion (Livingston Academy) by 4 or 5 touchdowns. and trousdale had a couple of close games that year. and jo byrns beat the region champion of the region with goodpasture, DCA, CPA ect. in it with goodpasture winning the state championship later that year. so by judging that a 1A team could have won the 3A state championship (with trousdale) and the 2A state championship (jo byrns) if you go by records alone. however, i know that those two teams that year could have contended very, very, very well in any division excluding 5A. even then they would have had a winning record. i have been there and done that and seen what a team can do. and if cascade is as good as the jb team of 2005 and 2006 then they could compete and be successful in a larger classification.

While your bashing 1A, just remember thats where we are due to the size of school.

This team plays whoever is on its schedule & they play to win. As far as the crowd yelling

profanity at the players, just let me know who it is & I will bend them over my knee

because i never miss a game. I have never heard anybody using profanity toward the players,

not at all. The refs might be a different story we seem to get some real doozies sometime.

See the thing about 1A not being REAL football,

The REAL humor of it is, if it's not " REAL " football, why are you there then ? Why do you come ?

If you are so distressed about Cascade not playing worthy competition take that

up with the rest of 1A. Get on Jo Byrns, McEwen, MTCS I think all of those guys

are worthy competition for the school size not to mention the other 1A regions.

Sound like to me you would be better suited at a dance recital or something.

Don't talk about what you don't know. I bet when you were in school you used

to eat chalk didn't you ? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HAHAHAHAHA i love you!

I am sorry lol but I have to reply to this ignorant post. You can hold me accountable for being an "obnoxious" fan but I can promise I have never once yelled out and cussed a player from an opposing team. I will be coaching very soon and I was raised better than that. My dad taught me to act like I have been there before in all aspects of sports. Do Cascade fans complain when a bad call is called or if one is not in their favor? Of course they do just like any other fans. The second ignorant thing you posted was the saftey net comment because we cant help where we are placed and second off you need to post this comment to SP and TC because they are the cream of the crop in 1A not us. I have no clue where you are from but if you are from CA take your loss and get ready for basketball season. The refs tried to keep you in the game but we still won by 21 with a terrible game.

GO CHAMPS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />