FridayMainEvent

Playoff Winner  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Playoff Winner

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boy's are going to try and give the two teams that gave them loses their some pay back.

You've got that right. But don't tell them that. They are already planning a weenie roast here week after next. They can say they aren't overlooking our guys, but I think we know different. But that is really okay. We are so used to being the underdog that we know where we are and what we have to do. Mactown boys will be ready to play Friday night. GO BIG RED!!

You've got that right. But don't tell them that. They are already planning a weenie roast here week after next. They can say they aren't overlooking our guys, but I think we know different. But that is really okay. We are so used to being the underdog that we know where we are and what we have to do. Mactown boys will be ready to play Friday night. GO BIG RED!!

I am looking ahead to week 3 but lucky for all Cascade fans and the program as a whole I do not affect the teams focus because I do not play or coach for the team. Cascades football team will continue to play ball with the business type attitude they have all season. They are not overlooking Mcewen and know they are in for a dog fight. I am speaking as a fan and also think Cascade wins because they have more talent and are the better team all around. I would say that South Pitt and Trousdale Co are better all around than Casacde so I am not one who thinks Cascade is better than every other team I just think they are the better team this coming Friday. Will see if im right or wrong. I have been right for 11 straight weeks so I like my odds.

I am looking ahead to week 3 but lucky for all Cascade fans and the program as a whole I do not affect the teams focus because I do not play or coach for the team. Cascades football team will continue to play ball with the business type attitude they have all season. They are not overlooking Mcewen and know they are in for a dog fight. I am speaking as a fan and also think Cascade wins because they have more talent and are the better team all around. I would say that South Pitt and Trousdale Co are better all around than Casacde so I am not one who thinks Cascade is better than every other team I just think they are the better team this coming Friday. Will see if im right or wrong. I have been right for 11 straight weeks so I like my odds.

problem this time of year, is if that 1 odd is off your done.

GO WARRIORS!!

You old Horn Dog! She could of called herself SadamHusseinGirl and you would of enjoyed her posts...........LOL

naaa I wouldn't like her, VandyGirl, TopperGirl, OaklandRaidergirl, RedWingGirl, RavenGirl or any like that. Those are all bad, even for me. But BamaGirl seems OK and for a gal she really seems to know her football.

Pred Went to The Parent teacher Conference looking For A Date.

hahahahha only in Warren County.

Yeah he's already "scouting" out the cub scout Moms to see if he should sign that kid up or not..LOL

i've never tried that but one thing I have tried is this: you skip work during the week and go to the zoo. There is an abundence of hot mommas there.

Lady, for somebody who reads these boards as much as you, one would think you'd have figured out by now that Logger, Butchie, Trey, and myself enjoy cutting up with each other. The Weenie roast was obviously meant as a joke and every reference to any meeting in two weeks have always been preceded by the statement "If we are both fortunate enough to survive this week". If you feel it is necessary to continuously play the "Little old McEwen ain't getting any respect" card in an attempt to fire your kids up, then by all means Carry ON! I don't think our kids at Cascade need any agitation from me or these boards to be ready to play Friday. Have a safe trip down.

Lady, for somebody who reads these boards as much as you, one would think you'd have figured out by now that Logger, Butchie, Trey, and myself enjoy cutting up with each other. The Weenie roast was obviously meant as a joke and every reference to any meeting in two weeks have always been preceded by the statement "If we are both fortunate enough to survive this week". If you feel it is necessary to continuously play the "Little old McEwen ain't getting any respect" card in an attempt to fire your kids up, then by all means Carry ON! I don't think our kids at Cascade need any agitation from me or these boards to be ready to play Friday. Have a safe trip down.

I say the champions take this one.