Fairview at CPA

DenKeeper

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the thoughts on this game?

Fairview CPA is a real team..they surprised me last night...for a ABC school they hit pretty well..well coached and very disciplined. Will be tough to beat....But you can do it...I think as a team you guys are bigger than we are it seems like everyone on there team is tall except for Mason how is just a monster...kinda soft though.....Good luck work on your secondary all week you will need it.

First of all, I am a big fan (for one day) of Fairview for beating Camden and allowing CPA to play at home in the 2nd round.

Now, concerning the game, I remember in 2005 (CPA's first year in 2A), we had one of our weakest teams in recent history, had to go to Fairview (who was having a great year), were underdogs, and beat them pretty easily by 20. It wasn't really as close as the score. I know - different year, different teams, but when I see Fairview losing to HC this year, and I watched what CPA did to HC last night, I have to go with CPA at home.

Fairview must be playing really well right now (to beat Camden on the road), but CPA is playing its best ball of the year as well. So, like all Sweet 16 games, it can go either way, but here's my guess:

CPA - 35

Fairview - 20

CPA and Fairview have met twice

1995 Fairview 6 CPA 0

1996 Fairview 0 CPA 27

No, we beat them pretty easily in 2005 at Fairview with one of our weaker teams.

idk where you got ur info either but CPA and fairview were in the same region for several years. 5 2A and they played more than twice. I know for sure in 2005 2006 as well. it really amazes me to see so many "facts" spewed out on this website when people have no idea what they are talking about

Don't be too hard on our statman there jacketpride. Robjim is really a good guy but he is getting a touch of senility in his old age. Mind you, if you saw who he had to work with in the Press Box every Friday night (Bighurt), a short term memory loss is an asset. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

idk where you got ur info either but CPA and fairview were in the same region for several years. 5 2A and they played more than twice. I know for sure in 2005 2006 as well. it really amazes me to see so many "facts" spewed out on this website when people have no idea what they are talking about

All fixed, sorry I'm not perfect like you.

Jacketpride you are also wrong. CPA were in the same region (5-2A) for '05 and '06 only. Not "several years." It really amazes me to see people who don't know what they're talking about criticize people for not knowing what they're talking about.

First of all, I am a big fan (for one day) of Fairview for beating Camden and allowing CPA to play at home in the 2nd round.

Now, concerning the game, I remember in 2005 (CPA's first year in 2A), we had one of our weakest teams in recent history, had to go to Fairview (who was having a great year), were underdogs, and beat them pretty easily by 20. It wasn't really as close as the score. I know - different year, different teams, but when I see Fairview losing to HC this year, and I watched what CPA did to HC last night, I have to go with CPA at home.

Fairview must be playing really well right now (to beat Camden on the road), but CPA is playing its best ball of the year as well. So, like all Sweet 16 games, it can go either way, but here's my guess:

CPA - 35

Fairview - 20

No, we beat them pretty easily in 2005 at Fairview with one of our weaker teams.

ok how does the past effect these teams?? camden has beat fairview the last few years but look what happened. so why does cpa beating fairview in the past mean they are guaranteed to win this game. and wat do they have that makes them such a special team????