Fairview at CPA

DenKeeper

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If HC was healthy when they played Fairview and HC only scored 7, then Fairview must have a good run defense. Of course, HC did a good job against CPA run game as well, but CPA's passing game is VERY hard to defend - especially counting on man-to-man to do the job.

Congrats to FW for a great win, and thanks for helping us get a home game. I'm sure it will be a good game - when we get to 16 teams, they are all tough. I don't think you have ever played on our campus field (opened in 1999). Bring a bunch of fans and some noise - it will make for a good night.

I think you'll have to score 28 to win, which will be hard unless CPA turns it over.

fairview wit the upset, if they can knock of the camden and the only team to do that was milan, there in for a great gam.

You do know that Fairview lost to a HC team that CPA just blew out Friday, right? Just checking. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Gotta take my kids out of respect and pride

Fview blocks a FG as time expires and returns is for 6. thusly, breaking the deadlocked score

Fairview 34 - CPA 28

That is some creative scoring. Has Fairview block many FG this year? I did see Fairview play DCA this year but unforunately I left in the 3rd when Fairview was down a couple of touchdowns and started their scoring blitz (4 td in the 4th to win by 8 I think). Fairview has some big guys and is a very athletic team. If CPA can get the early lead, I think they can hang on and move on.

not really everyone keeps talking about the past games!! so yea. and u never answered about why are they so good?? why are they so special this year?? can u read.....then answer my question u football guru. and im sure u didnt come see us play hc and wat all happened. so u cant talk about that game. im sure u have never even seen fairview play.

are you 9 years old?

I don't want to even begin dissecting all the problems with your posts on this thread so far. I respectfully suggest you stop posting. It will be the best for all of us. Trust me.

You do know that Fairview lost to a HC team that CPA just blew out Friday, right? Just checking. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Yeah I was there...it was the rain soaked week 4. Fview kicker missed 2 FGs and an Xpt. HC's Key scored on a Kick return. really sloppy game! **prepare for HC fans not yet over football season to be upset** Fview is 2 TDs better than HC. and Fview's D is a bit stronger IMO.

FBGirl-(we've had discussions before and I do respect your opinion very much)

Fview has blocked a couple kicks this year, one was this last weekend in Camden /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" /> and I just like adding a little spice to a prediction. you know those bland prediction leave to much to chance. This way when it comes down to it and I've call it right (Not happened yet, but I retain Hope) I'll be shouting from the rooftops that I was that whackjob who called the blocked FG return for 6 as time expired. and nobody else can claim my spoils /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Fairview CPA is a real team..they surprised me last night...for a ABC school they hit pretty well..well coached and very disciplined. Will be tough to beat....But you can do it...I think as a team you guys are bigger than we are it seems like everyone on there team is tall except for Mason how is just a monster...kinda soft though.....Good luck work on your secondary all week you will need it.

Wow, big turn around from what was being said last week. Funny what a dose of region 5-AA can do. Sorry to say that this is what the Fairview folks will be saying after this friday:

CPA 45

Fairview 12

kinda soft? SCOREBOARD!

Wow, big turn around from what was being said last week. Funny what a dose of region 5-AA can do. Sorry to say that this is what the Fairview folks will be saying after this friday:

CPA 45

Fairview 12

kinda soft? SCOREBOARD!

Not sure the Flare of 5AA will get to the Jackets. Not long ago they were a part of it, right? Fview has a ton of respect for CPA as they have for Camden which led them to prepare last week just as they'll do this week.

These kids have seen Lowry and House come in a lay the whoppin' down in years past. CPA this year will not look like what these kids remember. I believe they will identify some chinks in the armor that they thought impenetrable the last time they played(06). This will do a great deal for confidence. It may not end how I want it to but a 30 pt spread wont happen.

FBGirl-(we've had discussions before and I do respect your opinion very much)

Fview has blocked a couple kicks this year, one was this last weekend in Camden /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" /> and I just like adding a little spice to a prediction. you know those bland prediction leave to much to chance. This way when it comes down to it and I've call it right (Not happened yet, but I retain Hope) I'll be shouting from the rooftops that I was that whackjob who called the blocked FG return for 6 as time expired. and nobody else can claim my spoils /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

If that does happen you will not be called a whackjob, Vegas guys will be calling you! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

For everyone out there who has read my posts i aplologize for my previous statements. What I have said was not only immature but in several ways embarassing to my school. I retract my statements about other teams and I only wish that you will see my actions as an immature side of me that is only expressed because of the fact that I can talk smack and there is no one here to do anything about it. One again I apologize and recgonize that I have seen the error of my ways and let it be known that i only wish the best for all teams out there now and i wish the best for the jackets. I also hope that everyone sees me as more than just a kid with time to kill in the future. I also deleted my other posts.

Greatest apologies

Jacketpride