Sequatchie County Football

Kryptonite11

Tim White is the new middle school head coach. I think he will work hard and work with the high school. To the previous post, the schedule is an unknown. To predict how we will do now means nothing. Our district has been shaken up and the two private schools are the unknown. Don't know what will "move in" with private schools. Our guys still need to work extremely hard in the weightroom and get themselves ready for the season. 6-5 is unacceptable. We must improve every year. No one wants to be mediocre. Thanks for the support and hope to see you guys in the spring

Hey Chad, that pullover don't fit /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spring starts May 11. We have worked well in the weightroom but there is always room for improvement. Numbers are good but don't know what we will have until 11th. I know the coaches are excited about the next season and are putting time in to get better.

good luck and hope the Indians have a great yr.

I was just wondering who were the assistant coaches on the sc middle school team? Do the middle school teams in that area have a conference or just schedule whatever teams they can?

Not sure on who the assistants will be this year and yes they are a member of the Sequatchie Valley Conference. If my memory is correct it includes the following middle schools Spring City Middle & Dayton City as well as Bledsoe Co., Grundy Co., Jasper Middle, Whitwell, South Pittsburg and Bridgeport, AL. It is also split into a North and South division but I can't remember who is in which.

• 2 weeks later...