Sequatchie County Football

Kryptonite11

Yes it will be along season for the Indians cause they ain't gonna beat MC and thats what they play for. Tough luck 18 in a row.hahahahhahahha

I'm so sick of all this Marion crap and that's what it is crap. You win a few playoff games and cry about no respect and trash talk Alcoa. Come on beating Marion or losing to Marion don't make our season and we will see how good you are next year without Joe Muir.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All will be well in Sequatchie Co land next year....I wish them the best of luck....They have to work hard during the offseason and bust it during the summer..Listen to the Coaches and they will win and advance in the playoffs....As for the Marion thing its been a long 18 years or so for the Indians but Next year it will be the best chance for the Indians to win in many of years..maybe ill make the trip over the mountain to see a couple valley games...

I'm so sick of all this Marion crap and that's what it is crap. You win a few playoff games and cry about no respect and trash talk Alcoa. Come on beating Marion or losing to Marion don't make our season and we will see how good you are next year without Joe Muir.

I AGREE WITH U BRATT22 ALL THIS MARION CRAP MAKES ME SICK WE WILL SEE WHO BEATS WHO NEXT SEASON AT LEAST WE HAVE PRIDE EVEN WHEN WE LOSE

I am feeling a good season next year /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i hate to brake it to you but if sequatchie dont have a good season then they should just give up football! week 10 and marion are the only games they should lose depending on how hard they work in the offseason if those are wins. I would think that coach could find better teams then whats on the schedule but i dont blame him i would get the wins too. i hate to be him when playoffs come around next year though because they will not see the level of competition during the regular season compared to playoffs but good luck next year indians.

i hate to brake it to you but if sequatchie dont have a good season then they should just give up football! week 10 and marion are the only games they should lose depending on how hard they work in the offseason if those are wins. I would think that coach could find better teams then whats on the schedule but i dont blame him i would get the wins too. i hate to be him when playoffs come around next year though because they will not see the level of competition during the regular season compared to playoffs but good luck next year indians.

well i hate to break it to you that this schedule is much tougher than last year and i wouldnt chalk up a loss to marion yet. i cant help marion lucked out and will be 2a in the playoffs. you marion fans are all about the team this year. maybe if you had supported the team the last two years it might have been different. you might want to think before you run another team or program in the ground.

well i hate to break it to you that this schedule is much tougher than last year and i wouldnt chalk up a loss to marion yet. i cant help marion lucked out and will be 2a in the playoffs. you marion fans are all about the team this year. maybe if you had supported the team the last two years it might have been different. you might want to think before you run another team or program in the ground.

I don't think this is a pushover schedule by any means unless you're a Class AAA school. The four district games are locked in to begin with, then the non-district games include Marion, Chattanooga Central (one of the largest AA teams next year, plenty of athletes), Signal Mountain (everyone is talking about them being good in their first varsity season), Meigs (usually made the 3A playoffs despite a 2A enrollment) and McMinn Central (was ranked among the best in 3A this year and return a lot). I don't see how anyone could say this couldn't prepare Sequatchie for the playoffs depending on if they win the required number in district play. Whitwell is rebuilding but it's 15 minutes down the road and has been played forever, of course that one will be on the schedule too.

What is your team and how does their schedule break down?

im just sayin its nowhere near last years schedule tyner,boyd,silverdale,midway,cannon and east literature couldnt be worse than ccs or signal mtn. about marion i said its depending on how hard the team works in the offseason.

What is your team and how does their schedule break down?

Tennessee Titans 2008 Schedule

Week 1 vs. Jacksonville

Week 2 @ Cincinnati

Week 3 vs. Houston

Week 4 vs. Minnesota

Week 5 @ Baltimore

Week 6 BYE

Week 7 @ Kansas City

Week 8 vs. Indianapolis* MNF

Week 9 vs. Green Bay

Week 10 @ Chicago

Week 11 @ Jacksonville

Week 12 vs. New York Jets

Week 13 @ Detroit* Thanksgiving

Week 14 vs. Cleveland

Week 15 @ Houston

Week 16 vs. Pittsburgh

Week 17 @ Indianapolis

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />