Cookeville at Oakland

2XxX0

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm coin flip game! i think ima go with the underdog cookeville and say we have ourselves an upset but who knows! good luck to both teams should be a great battle! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

hmmm coin flip game! i think ima go with the underdog cookeville and say we have ourselves an upset but who knows! good luck to both teams should be a great battle! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

On paper, it may be an upset, but this may be as even of a game as you will find. I cannot see either team winning by more than a td or so. Will be interesting to see if the weather plays any part

"Go Pats! Go Cavaliars! Is that how you spell it? Ya'll need to change your name to sumthin eaSIER to spel. Like the Cookeville Coon Hunters or Cookeville Crotch-Rockets..ooh ooh thats a good one."

Or how about you learn to spell it right.

I say go CAVS..... the underdog wins in a nail bitter. I think it will be even closer than Cookeville's game against Siegal.

CHS- 20

OHS- 18

Last second TD

P.S. i was looking at Oakland's little blog and it already has Oakland playing Wilson Central or Smyrna. What's up with that? Is there something that someone knows and want to share with the rest of us?

Anything can happen any given Friday night, ask DB!

Cav fans i will be coming down for the game tonight. I am excited. I plan to sit on the 50 yard line back row.

"Go Pats! Go Cavaliars! Is that how you spell it? Ya'll need to change your name to sumthin eaSIER to spel. Like the Cookeville Coon Hunters or Cookeville Crotch-Rockets..ooh ooh thats a good one."

I say go CAVS..... the underdog wins in a nail bitter. I think it will be even closer than Cookeville's game against Siegal.

CHS- 20

OHS- 18

Last second TD

P.S. i was looking at Oakland's little blog and it already has Oakland playing Wilson Central or Smyrna. What's up with that? Is there something that someone knows and want to share with the rest of us?

Cav fans i will be coming down for the game tonight. I am excited. I plan to sit on the 50 yard line back row.

No way Cookeville scores that many points. How about the Putnam County Panthers and hey I went to public schools too, so how do you spell Cavaliers? See you don't know either. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

CHS- 20

OHS- 18

Last second TD

Uh...I'm just crunching the numbers here but...in order for this game to be any closer than the cookeville/siegel game (28-27), it would technically have to end in a tie. Since that can't happen, I give it to the Patriots by a score of 28-3! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

On paper, it may be an upset, but this may be as even of a game as you will find. I cannot see either team winning by more than a td or so. Will be interesting to see if the weather plays any part

Good Luck to both teams...I won't be making this one. 5A has football practice Friday afternoon, and I don't want to go to the big city by myself. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I like both teams , but I'm predicting 17-7 for the Patriots.

TO: @priceless

Hey I sent this to your e-mail several weeks ago after Oakland clinched

From 82cat CONGRATS!???

To: 2priceless

I dont know if you are on this e-mail anymore but I hope so.

Congratulations on the region championship you and your loyalty deserve it!!

I retired from everything lasat year. It was a great way to go out. I am now a casual Smyrna fan. I still pull for them and go to all the games I can but I am now a WKU fan. I go to the games and really enjoy it.

And best of all I get to warch your boy Wolke play! Remeber he is where we got started years ago ( :

and by the way we lived long enough to see the riverdale monster put to death ( please no offense lod/riverdaleman you would have to be on our side of the fence all those years to understand)

Good luck and I hope Smyrna and Oakland can make it to next week it would be a classic! I think Smyrna has a great chance tonight we play one of those side ways running teams riverdaleman is so found of!!