David Lipscomb vs. Lexington

Alleycat

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Solomon it looks like a "sensitive" team from Middle Tn is mopping the field with what's left of your region 6 teams by a score of 35-0 with about 8 min left in the 3rd....yes...3rd qtr. I have caught part of this game on the radio and Lexington has just thrown in the towel. Looks like the Lex boys will get to play some DL frosh

Yes..... folks... that Lexington Bus driver is conferring with the officials concerning the clock running so he can get rolling by 9:37 pm like he predicted.

well lexington had a good seson after going 2-8 last year i thought it was a good turn around DL was just to good the rain didn't help any now i'm just looking forwared to next year wish the DL good luck the rest of the way.

Nice post, and thanks for the good luck wishes. We will have our hands full next Friday with a really solid Giles County team that is eager for a re-match. Should be a great high school football game.

Congrats to DL on the win. I held out hope but it was dashed with the second score.

Congrats to the Lex team on doing more than was predicted this year. I am proud for all the seniors who stuck it out till this year.

I can't help it I will be hoping for a DL loss due to fans here on this board. You don't deserve the success those boys give you with the attitudes on display here. Not taking anything away from the kids. They deserve all the success they can earn.