Loudon vs Happy Valley

Fanof2AA

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just think that Loudon will beat Happy Valley; Region 2 is stronger than Region 1, IMO.

We're just worrying about CAK on Friday, not looking ahead.

Yeah. We are just worried about Loundon, Region 2 might be stronger in some areas, but maybe not all. CAK can be a good team if they play and not worry about who their opponent is.

GO WARRIORS!!!!!

Would be nice to play somebody we haven't played before; see some fresh faces! Just don't think it's going to happen.

CAK played their hearts out in the regular season when we played; our boys looked sloppy and not focused at all. I think it'll be a much different game this Friday.

Good luck on Friday.

Thanks and good luck to you. Maybe if we get by Loudon we'll be some fresh faces. But that game will be a different one very close game if CAK comes out.

Warriors are the only Watauga Conferance team to move on in the playoffs. I also believe the only Region 1 team thats in 2A.

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!

Thanks and good luck to you. Maybe if we get by Loudon we'll be some fresh faces. But that game will be a different one very close game if CAK comes out.

Warriors are the only Watauga Conferance team to move on in the playoffs. I also believe the only Region 1 team thats in 2A.

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!

Maybe you didn't catch it: CAK came out during the season, Alcoa didn't, and we won 28-7. Wrong thread, I know!

Still think Loudon wins this one. (sorry)