Loudon vs Happy Valley

Fanof2AA

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe HV can prove some people wrong in this one. Cause we are just as strong as Region 2. But thats why you play friday night. DO YOUR TALKING WITH YOUR PADS!!!

Huh...

Our #3 beat your #2 by 11 points (game sounds like it was closer than the score indicates)

Our #2 walloped your #3 by 37.

Our #1 demolished your #8 by 68 (would've been 70 if the extra points weren't missed).

Your #1 beat your #7 by 13.

No, I don't agree that you're just as strong as Region 2. If so, the Loudon/S Greene game would've been much closer, and your game with W Greene would've been a blowout. Sorry, don't think Region 1 can hang with Region 2!

Huh...

Our #3 beat your #2 by 11 points (game sounds like it was closer than the score indicates)

Our #2 walloped your #3 by 37.

Our #1 demolished your #8 by 68 (would've been 70 if the extra points weren't missed).

Your #1 beat your #7 by 13.

No, I don't agree that you're just as strong as Region 2. If so, the Loudon/S Greene game would've been much closer, and your game with W Greene would've been a blowout. Sorry, don't think Region 1 can hang with Region 2!

But South Greene isnt the best team in our region. All I was getting at was that maybe Hv can give Loudon a fight.

I hope that it can be close and HV rep the region 1 pretty well, but i dont see it. Loudon plays the like of Alcoa, CAK, and Boyd Buc. They are a battle tested team. Hv has only played the region 1 teams that have gotten drubbed by region 2 so far.So i not seeing this one ending well for HV, good luck to both teams and im hoping for a good one.

Loudon: 35

HV:13

I hope that it can be close and HV rep the region 1 pretty well, but i dont see it. Loudon plays the like of Alcoa, CAK, and Boyd Buc. They are a battle tested team. Hv has only played the region 1 teams that have gotten drubbed by region 2 so far.So i not seeing this one ending well for HV, good luck to both teams and im hoping for a good one.

Loudon: 35

HV:13

Well the way it looks CGALUM07, I heard about how SG came out against Loudon and went up 6 to nothing. Then on their next drive they almost scored and Susong's pass was intercepted after it bobbled in and out of the recivers hand. If SG went up 13-0 I believe Loudon would have gave up. So, HV might do Region 1 well. Been awhile since HV has been one of the top 16 teams in the state! I'm rooting for you Warriors!!!

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!

HV-35

Loudon-28

I'll echo the sentiments of other region 2 posters, I don't believe the top teams in region 1 are as good as the top teams in region 2 from what I've seen. Therefore; I believe Loudon wins this one. That doesn't mean HV can't compete or even win, but it would take a flop IMO by the Redskins for HV to come away with a victory.

LOUDON 28

HV 6

Well the way it looks CGALUM07, I heard about how SG came out against Loudon and went up 6 to nothing. Then on their next drive they almost scored and Susong's pass was intercepted after it bobbled in and out of the recivers hand. If SG went up 13-0 I believe Loudon would have gave up. So, HV might do Region 1 well. Been awhile since HV has been one of the top 16 teams in the state! I'm rooting for you Warriors!!!

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!

HV-35

Loudon-28

I also heard that SG came out and played well early, but then loudon decided to start playing. Now im not a fan of SG but i was wanting them to win so as to take some heat off of our region. I do however have to disagree with you on your next piont, that loudon would have given up. I have never seen a team in high school football "give up." Teams do not do that unless the score is too large to overcome, and then some teams still give it their all until the very last whistle. Especially with this being a playoff game, loudon would have kept plugging away and eventually turned it into a ballgame. To question a kids want for a win in a playoff game or any game is very dangerous, especially when they have been beaten by teams that are very good and they know that they can play with anyone. So you might want to choose your words a little better when talking about "giving up" in high schol football. Its not gonna happen, trust me. Im still rooting for HV but if youre loudon, you got some bulletin board material now from fanof2aa. Good luck to both sides!