Satisfied with Sequoyah Football this year?

It is a sad day in Monroe County when grown Christian men can't behave like they should. You say you worry and are concerned about the kids then act like it and stop posting things on here for the children to see. Grow up and be men, I would say try to discuss it with each other but it is obvious it can't be fixed - go to church on Sunday and talk about your fellowman and you think you are the only one right. Sports athletics are a part of children's Education and sometimes people forget this. Please everyone needs to band together for our children all over this county - Each and every team deserves to be a winner in this county and have a great direction. Academic Education is most important but sometimes our youth are more of adults than the adults. We are taught on Sunday to love one another as God has loved us - Are we. No, we continually bad mouth those we think are doing bad things and have a good ole boy system. Those boys at Sequoyah are much more of men than some of you posting on this post. They came back buckled down and did what they could - with all the jealousy and animosity I really think they deserve a standing ovation - OUR Children deserve the best that this County has to offer - Are we going to offer it or are we going to continue to bicker and cut down our brethern. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I didn't post anything that should be offensive to kids??? They no all of it anyway and have very strong feelings about it. Yes I believe VERY strongly in what I have said. Going to church on Sunday has allowed me to forgive all those involved, but I will not forget it(Pete Mosier taught me that). Where did I say I was the only one right???? Yes I have strong convictions about what I believe, but I will listen to legitimate arguments. The best this county has to offer is what I too want and again my point is with certain people that will make decisions like they made it filters down through the entire system. One would be hard pressed to believe that this was an isolated incident, if so all they had to do was admit they blew it and commit to doing it better, no they only cared about "trying to defend an indefensible position". I call it a discussion that has some very strong passion on both sides. Do you honestly think the children are getting the best this county can offer????

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took a while for this team to play up to its potential but in the last part of the season they were as good as anyone in the region, would have liked to seen them in the playoffs, but Notre Dame game came back to bite them. Coach Satterfield proved he should have been hired several years ago, and the coaching staff as a whole was greatly improved. Coaches like Berrong, Sharp, and Wiggins helped alot and were all a huge improvement from the assistants that we had in the past and hope to see them back out again next year.

FINALLY HEADED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

I KNOW U TALK OUT OF BOTH SIDES OF YOUR MOUTH

So are you okay with the way Coach Summey got treated? Cause Coach Summey is a good man as well. Gregory quit on the kids did he not, is that truly setting a good example for the the kids, if you don't get your way quit. I don't think many people will agree with that one.

BOTH SIDES OF THE MOUTH