Satisfied with Sequoyah Football this year?

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you always such a smarty pants or is it the bond we have.

All about playing time issues

Personnel, but since that won't be good enough I will be aggressive and use Cover one

In high school FB i will take my chances with the corners and LB's playing man

what do you me about not good enough,

It is time to move on Doc. The kids seemed very happy at the end of the year. Yeah they were probably frustrated at first but they got over it, and now they have the stabilty they deserve.

Don't try and turn this around.You have been the one going on and on about the previous staff.You have the right to feel ever how you want,but i tried to get you to shut up and you couldn't let it go.Remember about everyone putting their name under there post.You refused and kept on about it.So now that its turning a little on you and now you want people to move on.Come on man.

P.S. ITS ALL ABOUT PLAYING TIME ISSUES WITH YOU.When the rubber meets the road thats all its about.

Personnel, but since that won't be good enough I will be aggressive and use Cover one

In high school FB i will take my chances with the corners and LB's playing man

So you want your LB to cover slots man up on 4 verticals???????? Who has flats?????? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

So you want your LB to cover slots man up on 4 verticals???????? Who has flats??????

Well lets see 1 QB, 4 verticals that is 5 plus 5 lineman that is 10. So I have 2 MLB's, correct and 1 person to go out in the flats so I guess 1 of those MLB's will have to do that. I know what u going to say long way to go to cover flats so they would have to cheat over a little bit to make that little easier for them.

Don't try and turn this around.You have been the one going on and on about the previous staff.You have the right to feel ever how you want,but i tried to get you to shut up and you couldn't let it go.Remember about everyone putting their name under there post.You refused and kept on about it.So now that its turning a little on you and now you want people to move on.Come on man.

P.S. ITS ALL ABOUT PLAYING TIME ISSUES WITH YOU.When the rubber meets the road thats all its about.

I haven't been going on and on now. I have gave my opinion about thinking this staff was greatly improved from last season. That is my opinion I know you don't agree and you have the right but I have kept that type of talk to minimum. Most everything I say now is in retaliation and fun. The Doc keeps on pumping FB questions out at me, why is that an attempt to make me look bad, when all along he ducked the major differences question for a week.

Yes I would like people to move on, getting bored with the whole thing about you guys not being allowed to coach anymore, it's not going anywhere. It is like his FB questions not going anywhere just his way of getting in a cheap shot.

All about playing time issues

what do you me about not good enough,

Not the personnel, the answer

Well lets see 1 QB, 4 verticals that is 5 plus 5 lineman that is 10. So I have 2 MLB's, correct and 1 person to go out in the flats so I guess 1 of those MLB's will have to do that. I know what u going to say long way to go to cover flats so they would have to cheat over a little bit to make that little easier for them.

How far you going to cheat em to cover the flats???????? A good OC will eat you alive with a QB follow or QB draw to the bench route side,read option, speed option, go empty and run bubble screen to motion,wheel route, your dead.