Satisfied with Sequoyah Football this year?

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been going on and on now. I have gave my opinion about thinking this staff was greatly improved from last season. That is my opinion I know you don't agree and you have the right but I have kept that type of talk to minimum. Most everything I say now is in retaliation and fun. The Doc keeps on pumping FB questions out at me, why is that an attempt to make me look bad, when all along he ducked the major differences question for a week.

Yes I would like people to move on, getting bored with the whole thing about you guys not being allowed to coach anymore, it's not going anywhere. It is like his FB questions not going anywhere just his way of getting in a cheap shot.

Not the personnel, the answer

The only one bringing up us not coaching anymore is you, thinking it is a jab at us. I guess I need to remind you again that we resigned becuase of all the backroom polotics and people going through the back door to get a job. We didn't even know that Dean and Brenda Williams along with 3 or 4 parents,grandparents of soon to be GRADUATED kids, would be so vindictive to hurt ALL the kids of Monroe county when we had ALREADY RESIGNED. Another "fact" for you there Chicken Little, Jeff and I both had offered many,many times to step aside if ANYONE wanted to make the same sacrafices for FREE. ZERO takers on that offer that I am aware of. So it wasn't like we were trying to hold on to a NON-PAYING job that actually COST us money. That offer was made on here and to the coaches several times. IF ANYBODY would have stepped up I can assure you Jeff and I would have been extremely glad to give up a job with so many perks.

My questions to you on football were to expose your limited knowledge on football and I achieved that, at least that is what EVERYONE has told me.

The only one bringing up us not coaching anymore is you, thinking it is a jab at us. I guess I need to remind you again that we resigned becuase of all the backroom polotics and people going through the back door to get a job. We didn't even know that Dean and Brenda Williams along with 3 or 4 parents,grandparents of soon to be GRADUATED kids, would be so vindictive to hurt ALL the kids of Monroe county when we had ALREADY RESIGNED. Another "fact" for you there Chicken Little, Jeff and I both had offered many,many times to step aside if ANYONE wanted to make the same sacrafices for FREE. ZERO takers on that offer that I am aware of. So it wasn't like we were trying to hold on to a NON-PAYING job that actually COST us money. That offer was made on here and to the coaches several times. IF ANYBODY would have stepped up I can assure you Jeff and I would have been extremely glad to give up a job with so many perks.

My questions to you on football were to expose your limited knowledge on football and I achieved that, at least that is what EVERYONE

You have not exposed my limited football knowledge, you have only made me look better, cause I was able to stand toe to toe with the "Great One" while the whole time allowing you to follow up, giving you a distinct advantage and allowing you to read your books. So I appreciate it, and will no longer participate.

Oh please what purpose does this serve

It shows just how little you do know about football at least that is what EVERYBODY has told me. EVERYONE is now aware that you know just enough to sound like you know something. I read football books all the time, like I said I enjoy it as a hobby. I can promise you I have had to read nothing to keep up with you! Several have told me it is evident that you have had to go look things up, funny. You are more adept at deflecting and just plain ignoring questions than you are being able to have an indepth football discussion. Does that make you less of a man? Absolutely not. Hiding behind a computer and pretending to be something you are not????? Well lets just say 99% reading this thread now have you put in your proper place. You can change that though.???

I still have 2 LB' to attempt to defend against QB draw or speed option.

LOL you just don't give it up ohhhhhhhh. This is almost unfair LOL!!!!!!!! Well where you going to put em brother????? Remember now a little hint, you still have a lead back for playside on the QB draw and an uncovered lineman for the back side LB?????? So just how are your two Middle backers gonna defend QB draw and speed option????? tick tock tick tock, read FASTER!!!!!!!

You have not exposed my limited football knowledge, you have only made me look better, cause I was able to stand toe to toe with the "Great One" while the whole time allowing you to follow up, giving you a distinct advantage and allowing you to read your books. So I appreciate it, and will no longer participate.

Here chick chick chick, Chicken Little has decided to run and hide, How bout a chest bump there MAN ugh ugh ugh /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

It shows just how little you do know about football at least that is what EVERYBODY has told me. EVERYONE is now aware that you know just enough to sound like you know something. I read football books all the time, like I said I enjoy it as a hobby. I can promise you I have had to read nothing to keep up with you! Several have told me it is evident that you have had to go look things up, funny. You are more adept at deflecting and just plain ignoring questions than you are being able to have an indepth football discussion. Does that make you less of a man? Absolutely not. Hiding behind a computer and pretending to be something you are not????? Well lets just say 99% reading this thread now have you put in your proper place. You can change that though.???

I assure I have looked nothing up, and have answered immediately every question not waited til the next day. And I have not attended numerous coaching clinics. And I think you know I could care less about what 100% of the people on here think.

LOL you just don't give it up ohhhhhhhh. This is almost unfair LOL!!!!!!!! Well where you going to put em brother????? Remember now a little hint, you still have a lead back for playside on the QB draw and an uncovered lineman for the back side LB?????? So just how are your two Middle backers gonna defend QB draw and speed option????? tick tock tick tock, read FASTER!!!!!!!

Alright one last time the tackles will play the guard tackle gap with MLB's stacked behind, slightly cheating inside them allowing them the opportunity to play inside and outside and this will also not let the guards get off free to them. Cause if you are using big line splits this will give you fits in pass protection as well as the running game.

One huge thing you are not considering, I still have six defenders against six blockers, so you are assuming your six woops my six defenders, maybe in a perfect world but we don't live in a perfect world and all they have to do is win more times than not.

Oh yeah my safety will play only about 10-12 yards deep so he can help against the run. Come on throw it deep, what are the odds there is a QB who can burn me deep. Come on I am giving you the deep ball, throw it if you got time my gap tackles are coming.

Alright one last time the tackles will play the guard tackle gap with MLB's stacked behind, slightly cheating inside them allowing them the opportunity to play inside and outside and this will also not let the guards get off free to them. Cause if you are using big line splits this will give you fits in pass protection as well as the running game.

One huge thing you are not considering, I still have six defenders against six blockers, so you are assuming your six woops my six defenders, maybe in a perfect world but we don't live in a perfect world and all they have to do is win more times than not.

Oh yeah my safety will play only about 10-12 yards deep so he can help against the run. Come on throw it deep, what are the odds there is a QB who can burn me deep. Come on I am giving you the deep ball, throw it if you got time my gap tackles are coming.

So you are going to play BOTH tackles in the gap?????? And then stack the backers behind them???? Geez, both guards and tackles combo the gap player to the next level four eyes on the backer and four hands on the down defender which ever way the Lb flows they rotate there combo to take him, center blocks safety, rb cleans trash QB follows and TD, that aint gonna work Forrest nobody plays wide gap defenders with stacked defenders in a forty, you will usually get a 3 tech one way and one tech the other. You can run the forty stack with both tackles playing one tech. and the backers stacked behind that, but never aligned with both tackles outside a 3 tech and the backers stacked!!!! As far as 6 in the box a good OC will take that all day long and make you pay. Your backers still can't get to the edge let alone the flats. Just how far do you think they play the safety off the LOS Forrest? Who needs to throw it?? they will kill you between the b gaps and with traps, Center uncovered he can block back in either direction. Your gap tackles coming???block 4 with 5 slide protection easy pickings, now go ahead and blitz a backer there bubba , back runs bubble route and see ya. Our 5 blocked your 5 for that 2 seconds nobody left to cover back out of the backfield you manned up remember? and all my guys went vertical. I smell smoke there Forrest, and I didn't even throw it deep,,,, yet. You are a sad little man I almost feel sorry for you. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I assure I have looked nothing up, and have answered immediately every question not waited til the next day. And I have not attended numerous coaching clinics. And I think you know I could care less about what 100% of the people on here think.

Again look back Forest it has not been immediate. As far as if I did answer when ever,,,,, well some of us have a life. As far as you caring less what people think,ughhhhh yeah that is why you hide behind a computer, have a good day.

I'm sorry but someone has to say it, YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC! Do your school a favor and get as far away from the program as possible. I will never open another thread with Seqouyah attached to it. Please moderator stop these idiots.

Yeah I agree it is childish, but this guy has had it coming for a lonnnnng time, the moderator knows that too. Sometimes yo just have to know the entire story, but again I want to apologize for getting on your nerves and to say don't let a few influence your thinking of Sequoyah, because there are some mighty fine people and kids there. As with any group you somtimes must look over a few.