Wells fired as Blackman head football coach

CommonSenseMD

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was time for a change. Hopefully the new coach will not play "daddy ball" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Maybe the new coach will put a true QB at that position and get rid of the running backs that can't throw and make decisions like the last 5 years. Possibly have a few more plays than the 3 we got now! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Who are some possible replacements? Crawford, Rankin, etc? Anybody got any names? For Blackman to fire him now, they must have somebody in mind.

I heard its going to be asst principal Strickland... What a shame, thats what Blackman needs another "DADDY" to add his kid in at QB! I hope its someone out of the current loop. Coach Shadowens would be GREAT!!!! He didn't have to cheat to win like Rankin.

I heard its going to be asst principal Strickland... What a shame, thats what Blackman needs another "DADDY" to add his kid in at QB! I hope its someone out of the current loop. Coach Shadowens would be GREAT!!!! He didn't have to cheat to win like Rankin.

if it is strickland there will be a mass exodus from blackman. people will move. families will go to riverdale, siegel, etc. he has an agenda and everyone knows it. i agree, coach shad would be great.

if it is strickland there will be a mass exodus from blackman. people will move. families will go to riverdale, siegel, etc. he has an agenda and everyone knows it. i agree, coach shad would be great.

Strickland can't coach unless he goes back to teaching. Principals and vice-principals are not allowed to be coaches in Rutherford County. Same reason Rankin will not come back to town, he would have to go back into the classroom.

Strickland can't coach unless he goes back to teaching. Principals and vice-principals are not allowed to be coaches in Rutherford County. Same reason Rankin will not come back to town, he would have to go back into the classroom.

No kidding. that is why i said "IF". which means he could resign as an administrator, teach weight lifting and be the head coach.