John Jenkins

TARHEEL30

Im not a former player seems like everybad post about the coaching staff you always have something to say are you a coach there? this years team was a one man show are you blind? the team was nothing compared to years 06 through 08 and honestly the 06 team was one of the best! the coaches once again didnt play the right players i would have loved to see a coach with a brain be there that year! but its all past sc has blown there chances so maybe one day they can get a staff to get them to the boro

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not a former player seems like everybad post about the coaching staff you always have something to say are you a coach there? this years team was a one man show are you blind? the team was nothing compared to years 06 through 08 and honestly the 06 team was one of the best! the coaches once again didnt play the right players i would have loved to see a coach with a brain be there that year! but its all past sc has blown there chances so maybe one day they can get a staff to get them to the boro

I AGREE ABOUT THE 06 TEAM. THEY WERE VERY GOOD . THEY HAD A BAD DRAW IN THE REGION SEMIS AGAINST GOODPASTURE THAT YEAR OR THEY MIGHT'VE MADE STATE.

yea they did and 08 blowing the game wow it was amazing how bad the dissions the coaching staff made! it should have easily been another sc wh title on the line but thats what happens when you have someone coaching that knows nothing! larrybird i see you post alot on here are you a sc fan or parent

yes i went the other night have to say they don't have much of a coaching staff ... why didn't they let jenkins bring up the ball seems like the 2 boys in the first 3 quaters had way to many turnovers... coached waited ubtil 4 th to let john bring up the ball ..... guess what sc coaches little late for that lol .. next year john will imo will get even better with stallings can't wait as a dore fan the future is bright... also the year after come to the dores casey /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Just curious, who would you have played bhspg12 that the coaches didnt? I know for a fact you didnt play at beech bc joines would have taught you more class than that as would have all the other county coaches, where did you play again or did you? Its easy to bash a coach on a computer especially when you dont coach. I seem to remember in the LA/SC game last yr Dunn had a great 4th, the SC PG turned the ball over three times inside the last minute and the other guard (fast athletic kid) missed a couple of free throws late also. This yrs team had john jenkins some srs that had alot of heart but were not great scorers or shooters, started two sophs and played a freshman in the post. Its funny you wait until SC gets put out to make a comment on the john jenkins board that has been up all year. Were you waiting until they got eliminated to make yourself look like a genius? From a guy that watched a lot of bball this year seems to me the staff did pretty good. Won district reg and post season, split with Gallatin, beat the same Upperman team earlier in the year. One last comment if you are a former player like the other gentleman suggests SHUT UP and get over yourself and support the school that is on your letterman jacket and diploma or GIVE THEM BACK!!!!!!!!!! The coaches in this county do a great job and I for one would like to see them supported! They are way behind other counties in pay and win a ton of games with much less talent. Hville, Gallatin, White House are all under coaches that have been to the state tourney and SC and Beech have both been to the sectionals under the current staffs.

Just did some checking out of the 17 total posts from bhspg12, all 17 have been negative about station camp and 10-12 have said something about the staff. If your not a player then your worse a player's parent and you need to GET A LIFE and give up the ol high school memories and let everybody else enjoy hs athletics. Good idea GO GET A TEACHING JOB AND BECOME A COACH, you do it so well on here. Another idea if you have a another child in the school system please please please dont keep them in the sumner co school system. I for one dont want to hear your thoughts in the crowd at any game. Another idea, man up and tell us you dont like the staff and just get it over with. Then all the true John Jenkins fans and fans of the county teams and go back to celebrating our high schools. By the way, one of them is still playing on Monday!

I watched a lot of SC games this year and came away with the impression that the coaches got all they could out of this TEAM. They were not a one man show. They had to rely on some sophomores and a freshmen to fill some holes. They played more like a team than any other I have seen from this school. Sounds like sour grapes from a former player at SC.

or could be sour grapes from another coach that would like to be SC?

or could be sour grapes from another coach that would like to be SC?

The comments are coming from someone "close" to the SC program who has a hard time because he was not "elgible" to be a great player. He puts bhspg12 on his posts, but if he in fact played there it is funny how he knows so much about the bison. One question I have is, How many District and Region Titles did SC have before the current coaching staff took hold?? ZERO. Or for that matter, Sectional Appearances? ZERO. I would take their current win percentage anyday. I mean they only won 24 games this year. They also have a D-1 player who is the Greatest Athlete the school has ever had. This team by that measure is better than any before it. Book It!

I just watch some SC games. I also try to catch other area teams. If you want to complain about coaching, go down Saundersville Road to H-Town, but you can not complain about this staff and it's decisions. How much film have you watched for this team? or How many practices have you been at??? It is easy to complain in the stands when you know nothing behind what is going on. I have friends that coach at schools and it is always funny to hear people who are not in the coaching profession tell them what to do. Maybe you should tell this site what you do for a living and the SC coaches can criticize you on your job. Or since you say the coaches blew it, maybe you can start your own coaching hiring services for high schools and see how far your expertise will take you.

well its pretty obvious you just stated your a coach maybe you should check out that game film and see if its accurate cause yourstatement was not! and as for you saying talk about jobs maybe you should start teaching and be get of coacht! and as for telling me what i do wrong about my job well that would be hard to do when i make what you make a year in about 2 months! you always have a comment about other players besides taking the blame! and as for the team before this staff taking over how good was there record well number one how many years were they open? number two they actually played REAL teams and number three if spivey was there till even this year sc would have been in the boro bank on that! you always seem to blame the players cause you never have a rebutle i would personally like to see Shafers coach get tht job cause nothing will change and as for all the wins again it wasnt jenkins that one that region championship it was a TEAM like everyone knows a TEAM beats ONE! but jj good luck and I excited to see what you will accomplish in the SEC

Just curious, who would you have played bhspg12 that the coaches didnt? I know for a fact you didnt play at beech bc joines would have taught you more class than that as would have all the other county coaches, where did you play again or did you? Its easy to bash a coach on a computer especially when you dont coach. I seem to remember in the LA/SC game last yr Dunn had a great 4th, the SC PG turned the ball over three times inside the last minute and the other guard (fast athletic kid) missed a couple of free throws late also. This yrs team had john jenkins some srs that had alot of heart but were not great scorers or shooters, started two sophs and played a freshman in the post. Its funny you wait until SC gets put out to make a comment on the john jenkins board that has been up all year. Were you waiting until they got eliminated to make yourself look like a genius? From a guy that watched a lot of bball this year seems to me the staff did pretty good. Won district reg and post season, split with Gallatin, beat the same Upperman team earlier in the year. One last comment if you are a former player like the other gentleman suggests SHUT UP and get over yourself and support the school that is on your letterman jacket and diploma or GIVE THEM BACK!!!!!!!!!! The coaches in this county do a great job and I for one would like to see them supported! They are way behind other counties in pay and win a ton of games with much less talent. Hville, Gallatin, White House are all under coaches that have been to the state tourney and SC and Beech have both been to the sectionals under the current staffs.

you are correct i didnt play at beech or any other school in sumner county! and i was at the game and i recall 1 to the whole game from the pg i remember 2 missed free throwss from 22 and i also remember 3 straight forced shots by jj. i remember dunn scoring 26 points and a coaching staff that didnt know who to guard him or change defence. like honestly the most althetic kid in school history d1 signing jj why was he not guarding him? a zone? well ill help you there not to smart! and if i was one of the coaches i would really watch what i say cause i can defiently let everyone on coacht know whichcoach is which on there little names you want to go there DISS78, wreagle71. i didnt think so its all over i just hope for jj sake he realizes why he never got his dream of making it to the borro