Where will Lunsford be Next year

tunesquad

Not arguing points. That is yours and zaza's, but I'm pretty sure they didn't run Ford off. He chose not to coach. His decision for family.

yeah I probably shouldn't put it that way but the rumor I heard was he was being pressured to start running the spread offense and he didn't want to so he just decided to step down,anyways my point is I think ford baker ran a better more balanced offense and he knew who could do the best at each position,I like robbie and all he's a good person but what the heck good is it to run the spread if you can't throw the dang ball, thats just my opinion which don't really mean squat anyways,they are going to do what they want I just miss the highlanders of old.well anyways this thread is about coach lunsford I think they will be making a big mistake if they let him leave.they are a better team with him there

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you ,I think it would be a big mistake on their part , but I've seen some bad desisions made at alot of schools. Avery is one of the very biggest 1a schools in the state. They could be a great team.

Pujo, I think there is still an outside shot that Unicoi will make him an offer that will be hard to turn down. I know they are being very quite for a school without a coach

Pujo, I think there is still an outside shot that Unicoi will make him an offer that will be hard to turn down. I know they are being very quite for a school without a coach

You could be right and Unicoi could and should have alot better program than they do. The right person could make a winner out of um.