warren county season

pioneer25

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you take into consideration all they had to replace (the whole offensive line, def coordinator, one of the line coaches, qb, etc) I think they did really well. Give them time in the weight room and working on the veer offense for another year, the future looks good. I want to congradulate the 2008 senior class on going to the playoffs their entire high school careers. There are not many in the state and no one in WC that can say that. Finally to all the coaches and players I say tell all the haters out there to kiss your _ _ _, they aren't out there busting theirs trying to make a difference.

You guys beat 2 teams this year that really made the whole year. Good job!

It would not surprise me to see Coach Madewell get coach of the year in region 3 this year. He took a young inexperienced team and tied for 2 place in the region. He gets a lot of praise from the middle Tennessee coaches for what he has done with this program. Regardless of his overall record, 4 straight playoff appearances is a credit to him and his coaches. Just think what he could accomplish if he had the full support of the AD, Principle, parents and community. Warren County is lucky to have a coach that teaches more than football to the kids.

It would not surprise me to see Coach Madewell get coach of the year in region 3 this year. He took a young inexperienced team and tied for 2 place in the region. He gets a lot of praise from the middle Tennessee coaches for what he has done with this program. Regardless of his overall record, 4 straight playoff appearances is a credit to him and his coaches. Just think what he could accomplish if he had the full support of the AD, Principle, parents and community. Warren County is lucky to have a coach that teaches more than football to the kids.

I would not be suprised in the least. His team to the fight to Oakland. That fake punt call was shear genius.

It was a good year I think the fumbles were the biggest letdown of the whole year,If we hold on to the ball the record could have been alot better.

if the players get in the weight room and get stronger and faster next year could be something special

The sophomores played like sophomores and the juniors played like sophomores because both had no experience at the varsity level this year. Most of the fumbles were a result of inexperience at the position. Overall the team was weak, Soph, juniors and especially the seniors with exception of a few in each class. What the coaches did with so little is amazing.

The sophomores played like sophomores and the juniors played like sophomores because both had no experience at the varsity level this year. Most of the fumbles were a result of inexperience at the position. Overall the team was weak, Soph, juniors and especially the seniors with exception of a few in each class. What the coaches did with so little is amazing.

Here is a revolutinary idea for you Warren Co. folk: Support the whole team ( coaches included) instead of trying to find whats wrong all the time. The good programs have tremendous support from the parents, pledging their time, money and whatever resources possible into making their program the best it can be. I know a good program when I see it, and WC is a good program, you guys just to help in whatever way possible to make it better.