Franklin Rebels will take down Commandos

goldendome

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you all PLEASE start a new message board and debate all that stuff about fans? WHO FREAKING CARES!! Talk about the Franklin - Hendy game PLEASE!!

I was just stating my opinion, I would much rather just talk about the game.

Inform me about the Hendersonville defense and what they are like.

I was just stating my opinion, I would much rather just talk about the game.

Inform me about the Hendersonville defense and what they are like.

In the box they are above average and can probably hold there own. The secondary is really kind of crazy to explain, if you through to the Y mans side you are going to ask for trouble he really is a good db, but on the other side #26 has really gotten better throughtout the year and is tops in the state in INTs. Most people throw his way to stay away from yazzie but he is pretty solid cover man. The only problem I have seen with the D is there is not a whole lot of team speed but they seem to do a good job each week of containing and limiting big plays. I really dont think anyone scores 30+ in this game. So those predictions are from people who obviously dont know anything about the defensese tomorrow night. Should be a good game. Frankiln is defenitly the more talented team as far as athletes and such but you can count on 1 thing every Friday night from the Commandos, they are physical on both sides of the ball. Turnovers are the key. Just my 2cents worth. HHS 21-Franklin 14.

On a side note would it not be a crazy game if it were lets say 14-14 and went to overtime like it did a few years back but this time HHS wins in OT. It would make for an exciting game. Also the weather may play a factor, Who knows if it rains or not.

Is it Friday YET?

In the box they are above average and can probably hold there own. The secondary is really kind of crazy to explain, if you through to the Y mans side you are going to ask for trouble he really is a good db, but on the other side #26 has really gotten better throughtout the year and is tops in the state in INTs. Most people throw his way to stay away from yazzie but he is pretty solid cover man. The only problem I have seen with the D is there is not a whole lot of team speed but they seem to do a good job each week of containing and limiting big plays. I really dont think anyone scores 30+ in this game. So those predictions are from people who obviously dont know anything about the defensese tomorrow night. Should be a good game. Frankiln is defenitly the more talented team as far as athletes and such but you can count on 1 thing every Friday night from the Commandos, they are physical on both sides of the ball. Turnovers are the key. Just my 2cents worth. HHS 21-Franklin 14.

On a side note would it not be a crazy game if it were lets say 14-14 and went to overtime like it did a few years back but this time HHS wins in OT. It would make for an exciting game. Also the weather may play a factor, Who knows if it rains or not.

Is it Friday YET?

No,no,no..........how about we go for two...................and make it this time!

Thats also what every school in Williamson County looks like at home, not a big deal.

Franklin runs away with this one in the second half as always with some huge plays.

Franklin 31

Hendersonville 7

oo ya thats why there was only one school from williamson county that were in the tennesseean. if you didnt know, hendersonville was in there. NO ONE has pride like Hendersonville. cuz we cant hide that commando pride. and if you think its gonna be 31 to 7 franklin... you are nuts.

This is to everyone from Hendersonville who is riding Yazzie's jock he is a good player but no where near the best the rebels have played against this year! I believe Eric Gordan and Chaz Scales are better and if you think He's gonna be running wild on special teams remember He's not Devin Hester out their he's a high school kid. Sorry for the hostility but i'm really ticked off after watching that idiot on youtube....This goes out to you with the mullet your a first class idiot for making that video thank goodness no one will have to see him for a whole year after tonight! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Good Luck to both teams and i hope for no injuries.

This is to everyone from Hendersonville who is riding Yazzie's jock he is a good player but no where near the best the rebels have played against this year! I believe Eric Gordan and Chaz Scales are better and if you think He's gonna be running wild on special teams remember He's not Devin Hester out their he's a high school kid. Sorry for the hostility but i'm really ticked off after watching that idiot on youtube....This goes out to you with the mullet your a first class idiot for making that video thank goodness no one will have to see him for a whole year after tonight! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Good Luck to both teams and i hope for no injuries.

Geez, tell us how you really feel. Did anyone put a gun to your head and make you watch the video. Sounds like your trying to find something to gripe about. FHS fans are talking just as much about your qb and wr's as much as anyone is about Yazzie, but I don't hear anyone ranting from HHS. Their all good players or their teams would not be where they are. Most of the people talking about Yazzie are kids from the school. I have to admit he is pretty fun to watch and I don't doubt your team has played better. "No where near the best" you have played? How would you know, you have not played HHS yet........

Hope for a great game tonight between TWO good teams.