Franklin Rebels will take down Commandos

goldendome

I posted that about Franklin's punting game. Ravenwood's special teams (along with Yazzie) destroyed any hope of upsetting HHS. Hope the game didn't get as uglt as the posters are making it sound. Rebels, you won, now move on to Brentwood. They are sure to believe they have your number. I've said several times this season that Franklin has absolutely no excuse for not winning state. Now go do it!

Well it was a dominant game by Franklin, no doubt they deserved to win. BUT it wasn't quite as bad as it looked. Commandos were within the 10 at the very end of the 3rd quarter and threw a pick, had they scored it would have been 28-14 at that point, so Hendersonville was still in the game until the 4th quarter.

But in all honesty, you could just see that Franklin had this one from the start, they came out pumped and kept it going. That is one heck of a running game ya'll got with about 3 RBs that can kill you.

As for the late hits and unsportsmanlike penalties by the Commandos, I certainly don't support them of course, but I understand them. I mean, those were a bunch of seniors that certainly didn't expect to go out like that, and they were frustrated, it happens, but it certainly shouldn't I agree.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's Game Day and time for some Socks and some Crow to be handed out after the game. Hope your mouths and stomachs can handle all of it. Lord knows that's all that has been said is how bad the Commandos will go down and how talented the Rebels are and blah blah blah.

After fighting thru all the crap, statistics, worthless comments displayed by former waterboys and football managers - Guess what ???????? C'mon you know, C'mon?????? Ok I'll tell you because I'm quite sure you can't understand because you have reallly never experienced it before. They still have to come in and play the GAME. Take all The load of BS (common opponents, thousand yard backs, D1 this and that, and yes evn the Yazzie Factor) and file it away til next week. Tonight it"s 11 on 11 and may the best TEAM Win.

Proudly serving you ...One BIG Crow....good game

you wanna talk about classless? how about how dirty the mighty commandos were and how many cheap shots they took? thats classless. im pretty sure if you got points for cheap shots h'ville might have actually been able to score more than 14 points and maybe win. but too bad the rebels let all their play do the talking and drive after drive cross the goaline for SIX! h'ville was just completely outmatched.

next friday will be the game of the year!!!!!!

ok thats cool. congrats on having a better football team than us... do you want a medal for it??? i dont care i still know that my school is still the coolest place on the planet and i still love hhs. were just gonna look forward to spring, when our mens soccer team takes the state by storm like they do every year.

and also i would like to congradulate the hendersonville ice hockey team tonight, on dominating the back to back state champions, JP2. they beat them 3-1. so ya Hendersonville...... now and always will be, the tightest school in the state.

and if you want to say sumner county isnt good at football... beech won tonight, station camp, and whitehouse, prolly some others.. so that arguement is settled.

Yazzie? What was that, that you said? An easy game?

Anyways, good job Franklin on the win. You could obviously tell how frustrated Hendersonville was when they got the late hit penalty? That wasn't even an accidental late hit, it was completely blatant, and to get up and talk trash about it is completely out of line. Good job to Hendersonville for losing any respect that I ever had for them, and for showing no class.

^spectator beat me too it, I know.

If Im not mistaken , it was the fruity #55 not 25...correct me if I am wrong

first off.... dude this is a football thread we dont care about the mighty hendersonville boy's soccer team??(seriously its soccer---mens soccer at that) and we sure as heck dont care about your hockey team.

and yes i do want something for Franklins football team winning how bout a state championship trophy in a couple weeks.

And im gald you think your school is so tight? seriously truthfully i still dont care about what you think of your school no one attacked your school.

next, they are not calling yazzie out personally(eventhough he guaranteed a Hville win---good call there) when the posters say Yazzie who, etc. they are saying what happened because literally 75% of your posts mentioned him and how he would play a major role and you were wrong that is why they are saying it i can guarantee that no one is attacking him personally. and i will even say that Yazzie was a non factor this game and did absolutly nothing. Franklin was putting a hard helmet on him everytime he got near the ball. and he isnt one of the brightest players either(not signaling for fair catches on well covered punts---even fumbling one of them).

And stop saying all this crap about williamson county just automatically thinking they are better than everyone else. Every fan of every team is going to always have faith in their team some are just stronger thatn others(rightfully so). People say let your play do the talking and Franklin did tonight so their fans had every right to say that they would win and if Franklin had lost you would be all over the Franklin fans saying eat crow, etc.

And i was at the game and think it was ridiculous how classless some of the Hville players were(not all of them just some) i saw more plays that would be continued way after the whistle and truthfully they were almost always Hville players doing it, but to be fair i did see a franklin player do it too. but my bigggest problem which has been addressed already was the late hit on sean Dye that was a patheic and classless moves and being a frustrated senior does not make it ok by any means(you lost- go home, get over it, it happens)

Now talking about the game itself, someone before me posted that Hville was still in the game in the 4th which i dont disagrewe with because if they had scored on that one drive they would have but looking at the game overall you can not say Hville was competive. Their main drives they had were always fostered by(in my opinion) terrible calls by the ref that should have been no calls. and they could not compete with Franklin's D(which in my opinion has still yet to give up a legitimate touchdown offense vs defense in 10 straight quarters because the first one scored tonight was a BUSTED fake that got lucky and we had our special teams on the field not our defense and the other was against ALL second stringers)

Also Franklins offense man handled Hville's defense no contest. Franklin ran the same running play to open two consecutive drives and they both went for 50+ yards plays to the endzone(literally exact play same side---straight at YAZZIE) and Nichols passing game didnt falter one bit in the terrible weather conditions.

Franklin played a great game tonight and i think Franklin's fans summed it up best(the feelings of the fans and players)with their chant

and Hvilles War team? they were out of it in the first quarter.... the most i saw or heard out of them was when they were the ones on the field(they actually probably had more energy and were moer pumped up for the game than the actual football team) but after they got in the stands and i was not impressed at all. yes they have a large grooup and woohoo alot of guys painted up but it doesnt do anything if they dont cheer and get into the game. so stop saying your fans are #1 in the state because tonight it looked as if they didnt even want to be there and it looked like they enjoyed throwing an inflatable birthday cake around than watching the game....

"We want Brentwood"

get ready for friday.... big game. one word-revenge.....

and Ambiguous Rock you are the definition of a bitter centennial fan so just stop posting.... your team is done(but they must have played well cuz they kept it close til the 4th so in all serious good game cougars)

Seriously guys, quit ripping on Yazzie. If Hville would have won, it wouldn't have been all because of him and when they lost, it wasn't because of him. That's just a stupid thing to say to begin with, that one player makes a team. And yeah, I think that if Yazzie made a prediction about this game (which I had never heard personally), who cares? How many of you at 17 or 18 wouldn't predict your team to win?

Seriously guys, quit ripping on Yazzie. If Hville would have won, it wouldn't have been all because of him and when they lost, it wasn't because of him. That's just a stupid thing to say to begin with, that one player makes a team. And yeah, I think that if Yazzie made a prediction about this game (which I had never heard personally), who cares? How many of you at 17 or 18 wouldn't predict your team to win?

we arent ripping on yazzie get off of that we are ripping on the posters who said Franklin wouldnt be able to stop him. so just stop posting. eat your crow and enjoy it.

and Ambiguous Rock you are the definition of a bitter centennial fan so just stop posting.... your team is done(but they must have played well cuz they kept it close til the 4th so in all serious good game cougars)

Good one?

Actually, I'm not bitter at all. This season exceeded all of my expectations.

And I'm pretty sure I can keep posting at whatever rate I choose.

kthanxbai

I take it the war tribe was quiet early and left at halftime

I tell ya if indy dickson county and columbia were in that region they would have dominated .

Wow the hhs fans are avoidin this topic now and not so cocky.

Yazzie who

That is partially true. Had those three schools been in region 5, they along with Hendersonville would have been in the playoffs. But it's pretty much the same every year, where the 5th and 6th place teams in region 6 would have made they playoffs had they been in region 5.

we arent ripping on yazzie get off of that we are ripping on the posters who said Franklin wouldnt be able to stop him. so just stop posting. eat your crow and enjoy it.

What crow do I have to eat sir?

"Yazzie clear that locker room out football season is over and yeah ford made u look silly and hhs refion 65 a made you look overated ,woops u are"

Not direct trash talk to a high school player, then I don't know what is. Get over yourself.

That is partially true. Had those three schools been in region 5, they along with Hendersonville would have been in the playoffs. But it's pretty much the same every year, where the 5th and 6th place teams in region 6 would have made they playoffs had they been in region 5.

Uhhhhhh, let me make this clear. Dickson County WOULD NOT have made it to the playoffs in Region 5. They just wouldn't.