Warren County Lady Pioneers

14pioneers

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chances decreased with the foot injury to Miki Rogers

I like your chances next year.

I'm not sure of that. Yes, the district will change and will be Cookeville(no help), White(no help), Cumberland High School(NO help), Coffee County(No help) and I believe thats all. Warren's best chance is to decide their best chance is to realize their success is in their own hands and not because another school is down in their District or on their schedule. If they are able to have the leadership to do that, they will be all right.

I'm not sure of that. Yes, the district will change and will be Cookeville(no help), White(no help), Cumberland High School(NO help), Coffee County(No help) and I believe thats all. Warren's best chance is to decide their best chance is to realize their success is in their own hands and not because another school is down in their District or on their schedule. If they are able to have the leadership to do that, they will be all right.

Excellent post"PHargis", I couldn't agree with you more !!

I think "pioneerfan1" is stating what everyone in the "pioneer nation " knows. We can't compete, but it's not coach Eades fault, It's the players /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

It's not good to seperate the coach from the team. Webster says a coach is; one who instructs players in the fundamentals of a competitive sport and directs team strategy. It's a team that looses and it's also a team that wins, that includes the coach.

It's not good to seperate the coach from the team. Webster says a coach is; one who instructs players in the fundamentals of a competitive sport and directs team strategy. It's a team that looses and it's also a team that wins, that includes the coach.

"fullcount32", I don't think you understood my twisted comment about the lady Pioneer Basketball team, but anyone that has played for coach Eades or had a kid play for her or grandchild play for her, fully understands my comment.