Warren County Lady Pioneers

14pioneers

Great job last night ladies with the win over Gallatin. Now, it's on to Coffee County where we should win. Coffee County is really down this year, but don't take it easy on them. IT'S PAY BACK TIME !!!

HMMMMMM I guess it didnt workout the way you thought. Didnt get to go but i heard both teams looked off tonight.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put the cart before the horse huh? That's why we play the games.

Well I guess the cart did come first. WC girls lost not sure what happened they looked pretty good in the 1st. Quit a few bad calls. Motivation to win and a pat on the back goes a long way sometimes. Kassidy and Bowman had a good game. We couldn't make a three all night, it's time to start shooting from the paint.

Well I guess the cart did come first. WC girls lost not sure what happened they looked pretty good in the 1st. Quit a few bad calls. Motivation to win and a pat on the back goes a long way sometimes. Kassidy and Bowman had a good game. We couldn't make a three all night, it's time to start shooting from the paint.

With all respect, very few teams win if the paint is not involved. It can be no more that pushing it inside and then back out. WC's problem for the past 4 years has been no inside presence. My next post was going to be, "Who is working with the inside players this year?" I thought that inside was the reason for success. Guess I was wrong. Warren county, though, must have done some good things and from looking at the scores, it is an interesting team.

Put the cart before the horse huh? That's why we play the games.

Yeah, I guess your right "Pearlball", and I really think we didn't come in flat, we just couldn't score the basketball tonight, But the "swami" is predicting a much different outcome when Coffee returns the trip back to warren county in 2 weeks.

i didnt get to make the game, but i heard that dekalb beat coffee in a pre season play day, So warren should've won. . what happened?

CNGU, good question. Everyone posting has quietly given minimum facts which is good. It appears this team has a lot going for it, even by themselves. 14 even thinks the next game can be, with this school, a different matter and a possible win. Someone even projects that there will be 2 District wins this year and maybe more. Are their heads still high even with this loss? Should be. Game tied in fourth quarter. Someone was keeping up with score on T scoreboard and I kept watching but all of a sudden at 34 all they stopped until the final was posted. A post that WC shooting just went cold was made. Young teams do that sometimes not knowing how to handle close games. I was wondering what happened from 34 til the end. Someone might even have been listening to it on the radio and updating the score. It must have been a good game and not something anyone should be ashamed of. Something happened and those seeing WC the next game or two might be interested.

How did last nights game against Blackman go? Anyone?

The absolute worst coaching job I have seen in years, I don't go to many games but have watched this program from afar for a long time. This team has tons of potential, for once; but has no coaching whatsoever. It really becomes evident when playing against a good coaching staff.

I'm sure you will lose some of the younger players before long because they will get tired of the same old "play a little, mess up and get pulled" mentality. Also don't see any leadership, not even sure there are any Seniors on the team.

I know the Wilkinson family and know for a fact that child has been begged to play for many teams in and around the area including the one you played last night. She wanted to play for Warren County and be a part of turning it around. Looks like a major mistake. If they're smart they'll get her out of there soon. I'd love to see her play at my alma mater.

Good luck and hope it gets better.

The absolute worst coaching job I have seen in years, I don't go to many games but have watched this program from afar for a long time. This team has tons of potential, for once; but has no coaching whatsoever. It really becomes evident when playing against a good coaching staff.

I'm sure you will lose some of the younger players before long because they will get tired of the same old "play a little, mess up and get pulled" mentality. Also don't see any leadership, not even sure there are any Seniors on the team.

I know the Wilkinson family and know for a fact that child has been begged to play for many teams in and around the area including the one you played last night. She wanted to play for Warren County and be a part of turning it around. Looks like a major mistake. If they're smart they'll get her out of there soon. I'd love to see her play at my alma mater.

Good luck and hope it gets better.

Where is your alma mater ???? And by the way welcome to the T