Warren County Basketball

14pioneers

Ok, for one Tylan is a decent player but it takes 5 last I counted to play. Don't know what other talent walking the halls you are referring to??? Not real sure what you are talking about saying the Coach listens to parents I can say for a fact that is not true. Of all the coaches at WC that DO play politics I don't believe the Smiths are one of those coaches. They, with the team they have this year, don't have alot to work with this year and no matter how much talent you think there is wondering the hallways the Smiths cant make them play and frankly I as a coach would'nt go begging for boys to play. Also not sure what talented blood lines WC keeps losing??? If you want to see some talent check out the freshman team. Don't really think you have your facts right...

Not sure who you are referring too...The Middle School had about 5 that starred last year.

This kid was about 6'1 , and I believe he had red hair, and was clearly the best player on the court. I thought he had a chance to move to varsity right away.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This kid was about 6'1 , and I believe he had red hair, and was clearly the best player on the court. I thought he had a chance to move to varsity right away.

Yes he is a good player if it is the McCorkle kid you are talking about. I think he is 5'11". He and probably 2 more freshman will move up. There are several "best" players on the freshman team.

Agree. Tylan never played center to my knowledge. He's one of my son's best friends and always will be. Tylan is a good basketball playerand fine young man and I wish he was still here.

As far as a star on last years middle school team, they had Daniels, Reagan, McCulloch, McCorckle, Locke and I probably left some others out.

You really don't have a clue. Sound like some hater to me. The kid was a star being covered up and I say let the young man shine.

well swami its not for lack of talent all four classes have won at the previous level as for the freshman they are playing as a team from what i saw the other night they are at least 8 deep and play good defense one picks up the slack for the other and they seem to have a bond . as for Tylan I for one wish him the best and think its great he got that chance

Wake up people

What is your problem? Are you Tylan's relative or something? Tylan is a good ball player and a good kid but don't get carried away if he is the "star" you are so adamant to proclaim then time will tell. Now that he is at Baylor maybe he will have a better chance to go pro... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think you took Nitro wrong-he was giving Tylan praise and you turned it on him. So who is the hater???

Yeah, how can I be a hater when I said I wish he was still here and is a good player and fine young man?

Mcthirty's post is right on the money. Very good team that play together!

Great win last night against Dekalb. Several three's, great passing for the most part and all players contributed.

Congratulations Pioneers and Coach Smith!

Yeah, how can I be a hater when I said I wish he was still here and is a good player and fine young man?

Mcthirty's post is right on the money. Very good team that play together!

Great win last night against Dekalb. Several three's, great passing for the most part and all players contributed.

Congratulations Pioneers and Coach Smith!

NO NOT KIN ....NOT EVEN A FAMILY FRIEND JUST STATEING A FACT . KNOW THE KID FROM SUMMER BALL AND SEEN HIM PLAY SEVERAL TIMES WITH SCHOOL TEAM AGAINST MURFREESBORO TEAMS. GOOD WIN FOR YOU GUYS BUT WASN'T PLAYING ANYBODY AND GOOD FOR THE TEAM BUT JUST STATEING A FACT. SOUNDS LIKE ME BRING THE KIDS NAME UP GETS UNDER YOUR SKIN. YOU SAID THEY PLAYED TOGETHER WHAT YOU TRYING TO SAY ? LIKE I SAID I WANT THE PIONEERS TO DO WELL SO LETS GET THAT STR8 OK. JUST HATE TO SEE GOOD PLAYERS LIKE TEE MARTIN GET AWAY FROM THE PROGRAM. YOU MUST BE A DADDY AND NOT KNOCKING ANYBODY ON TEAM JUST LIKE TO SEE THINGS GET BETTER. INDEED A FINE YOUNG MAN.

What is your problem? Are you Tylan's relative or something? Tylan is a good ball player and a good kid but don't get carried away if he is the "star" you are so adamant to proclaim then time will tell. Now that he is at Baylor maybe he will have a better chance to go pro... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> JUST SAYING KID HAS ALOT OF POTENTIAL AND BEST OF LUCK TO HIM AND THE PIONEERS. BACK TO MY FIRST POST JUST STOP ALL THE NONSENSE AND GET THOSE KIDS PLAYING SOME BALL. GO PIONEERS GO. TO BE HONEST I REALLY SHOULDN'T COMMENT ON WARREN CO. SPORTS CAUSE I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON. JUST WOULD HAVE LIKED TO SEE THAT KID PLAY HERE INSTEAD OF CHATT. BAYLOR. SORRY FOR GETTING YOU GUYS ALL STEAMED UP BUT I SEE YOU GUYS HAVE LOVE FOR YOUR PROGRAM. GO PIONEERS GO !!!!! GET YOUR /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> AND GET READY FOR SOME PIONEER BASKETBALL. GOOD LUCK TO THE COACHES ALSO

well swami its not for lack of talent all four classes have won at the previous level as for the freshman they are playing as a team from what i saw the other night they are at least 8 deep and play good defense one picks up the slack for the other and they seem to have a bond . as for Tylan I for one wish him the best and think its great he got that chance

That's encouraging words "MCTHIRTY", Hopefully they will stick it out together and not lose any players. It is always hard on players who are use to playing a lot of minutes all their lives, suddenly finding themselves in a role position or hardly any minutes at all. Alot of pride and jealously will show -up , especially among parents, and many players will choose not to play at season's end, but I hope all these young men stick it out and work on their game, because you never know how much , you will grow or get stronger. Go Pioneers !!