Warren County Basketball

14pioneers

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wassup nitro i haven't heard from you in a while hows the season going. are they getting better as the season goes along

Not much is up at all. I'm glad 2008 is over, but 2009 hasn't started off any better. We are 2-11 and that sums it up. It's frustrating to say the least. Turning the ball over too much and not getting many open shots. When we get it underneath we think we have to put it on the floor before we take it up for some reason. We seem to play hard and the effort is there. Hopefully things will get better. Glad to see Logan Seamons back & healthy.

What is the status of Tuesday's night game vs. Lebanon. LHS was up 61-29 in the first half when the roof sprung a leak. They sent everyone home.

The Lebanon Democrat said today that the game would be resumed with 47.5 seconds left in 2nd quarter on Jan. 29 in McMinnville. Then the next night Warren Co. comes to Lebanon for their 2nd matchup of the season. Then Lebanon hosts Mt. Juliet on Jan. 31. I think Keil should just send the JV down to finish the game on the 29th.

The Lebanon Democrat said today that the game would be resumed with 47.5 seconds left in 2nd quarter on Jan. 29 in McMinnville. Then the next night Warren Co. comes to Lebanon for their 2nd matchup of the season. Then Lebanon hosts Mt. Juliet on Jan. 31. I think Keil should just send the JV down to finish the game on the 29th.

I agree "firstandgoal", if nothing else the JV's would feel part of the team and would come back victorious.

Not much is up at all. I'm glad 2008 is over, but 2009 hasn't started off any better. We are 2-11 and that sums it up. It's frustrating to say the least. Turning the ball over too much and not getting many open shots. When we get it underneath we think we have to put it on the floor before we take it up for some reason. We seem to play hard and the effort is there. Hopefully things will get better. Glad to see Logan Seamons back & healthy.

just stay positive maybe things will turn around i'm going to get to a game before the season is over. there lifting weights in football gotta get stronger need a bigger turnout from the young men that isn't playing other sports. turnout is low. HOLLER AT ME.

just stay positive maybe things will turn around i'm going to get to a game before the season is over. there lifting weights in football gotta get stronger need a bigger turnout from the young men that isn't playing other sports. turnout is low. HOLLER AT ME.

I bet if you put a X Box or Playstation in the weight room you would have plenty turnout!

Here is a positive note the freshman boys won a hard fought battle with a very quick and athletic Lebanon freshman team one and two point game until forth quarter then pioneers pulled away for a 71 - 63 victory freshman looked good after a three week layoff Coach Alan Smith had them ready to play tonight

Here is a positive note the freshman boys won a hard fought battle with a very quick and athletic Lebanon freshman team one and two point game until forth quarter then pioneers pulled away for a 71 - 63 victory freshman looked good after a three week layoff Coach Alan Smith had them ready to play tonight

Congrats! I love watching them play! What's their record now?

Warren County was absolutely routed today by Rossview 63-26 !!!!! What's up with that ???? 26 points for a High School Basketball team ????

Looking at the stats for that game it must have been a no show by the Pioneers.

They only scored 26 points and had a combined team total of 26 turnovers. Need I

say more. Not sure why but Harris, one of the Seniors wasn't even listed.

Maybe he was out of town, they sure could have used him that day.

Shooting Stats for Game Prater 2 ,Mikkola 2, Blair 4, Glenn 8, Mont 4,

Brassel 7. No three's scored 9 were attempted, three free throws made seven attempted.

Can't win like that.

Great game had me worried for a while but winning in the end made it real EXCITING!!!!!! Isn't that what it's all about.