Warren County Basketball

14pioneers

Good job guys! Now just put it together and finish the game. Keep playing hard for four quarters!!!! Stay proud and stay strong. Proud of you guys, now make yourself proud. Nitro, heard one warrior belly-flopped with the ball, but somehow managed to keep his pivot foot planted!? lol Jay Walker couldn't believe it either!!!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was very proud of the way the team played last night @ Sparta. Cameron Bond had his best game to date. The Pioneers played hard and had the lead @ the half and for most of the second half until the officials decided to take over. Questionable calls is an understatement. The worst officiated game I have ever seen in my 40+ years. Not taking anything away from the Warriors, they have a very good team. I just would have loved to see this game played out by the teams.

I agree with everthing you've said Nitro. They all played great /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . Cameron was on fire!

Good job guys! Now just put it together and finish the game. Keep playing hard for four quarters!!!! Stay proud and stay strong. Proud of you guys, now make yourself proud. Nitro, heard one warrior belly-flopped with the ball, but somehow managed to keep his pivot foot planted!? lol Jay Walker couldn't believe it either!!!

Not only belly-flopped, he rolled over and passed it to a teammate! Mount and Harris battled underneath for rebounds along with their big man and we always got called for the fouls. One ref kept calling Robinson for carrying the ball. We fouled their #23 one time and after the called he threw the ball about 20 feet in the air behind him and they called a "T" and we started clapping, but it was on us and he shot four free throws. If the coaches do not send the game film to the TSSAA I will be shocked.

Did you read Rob's article in today's paper "Reality TV ideas for the real world"? Great stuff! I busted a gutt!

Maybe if you go to Girls basketball message board and click on Warren County girls you would get a understanding as to why the girls have the coach they have and why the boys have the coaches they have I will get you a hint...politics and nepotism. I am hearing there are over 800 signatures on this "letter" going around. Are there changes coming???

"sportsfan12" , I will give you the "SWAMI's prediction concerning changes coming. A big fat NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!! As for the game last night, I thought our boys might have played their best game of the year to-date. White County is not an easy place to play.

score was 66 to 65 I think. They beat an undefeated team without Locke and McCorkle. Heard that Reagan, Ware, Daniels and some more really stepped up and played a heck of a game. Great Win!!!! Hate I missed it I am going to try to watch them in the District Tournaments!

the freshman were down as many as 20 and came back McColloch stepped up and played the best game I have seen him play.The rest of the team also stepped up and played well but if you know the history of these boys it should not be a suprise they are a TEAM and each pick up the slack if another is having a bad game

the freshman were down as many as 20 and came back McColloch stepped up and played the best game I have seen him play.The rest of the team also stepped up and played well but if you know the history of these boys it should not be a suprise they are a TEAM and each pick up the slack if another is having a bad game

Without Locke AND McCorkle?? Where were they @??? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Without Locke AND McCorkle?? Where were they @??? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Yes without Locke and McCorkle. Surprised? shouldn't be there is just as talented players on that team as Locke and McCorkle like Reagan, Daniels, Adams just to name a few that is why the freshmen team does as well as they do. BTW it takes more than 2 to play bball anyway... I didn't get to go to the game so have not heard why they weren't playing??

Yes without Locke and McCorkle. Surprised? shouldn't be there is just as talented players on that team as Locke and McCorkle like Reagan, Daniels, Adams just to name a few that is why the freshmen team does as well as they do. BTW it takes more than 2 to play bball anyway... I didn't get to go to the game so have not heard why they weren't playing??

Sportsfan you are right TEAM is the key word to the Freshman they mesh as a team stick together and do what it takes to win games this whole team has talent but its more than that its a will to win no matter the obsticle

sportsfan12, I was just being sarcastic /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I'm not surprised at all. The freshman are good and will help when some of them get to varsity.

Sportsfan you are right TEAM is the key word to the Freshman they mesh as a team stick together and do what it takes to win games this whole team has talent but its more than that its a will to win no matter the obsticle

Mc, what's an obsticle? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

sportsfan12, I was just being sarcastic /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I'm not surprised at all. The freshman are good and will help when some of them get to varsity.

Mc, what's a obsticle? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

It's all good. I would think that anyone who has seen this group play would not be surprised. I look forward to seeing them move up to the next level. Alot of talent alot of heart and ALOT of fun to watch........

Mc, what's a obsticle? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

The obsticle is different every game as in foul trouble .injury,sickness this team rallys around the players that are down and pick each other up