Warren County Basketball

14pioneers

Wow what a game the Pioneers had last night against Siegel!

All though we came out 15 points shy at the buzzer,they must have played great.

Wish I would have been there, J.Walker even got a little gitty on the radio.

Sounded like the Pioneers got so fired up last night they nearly cleared the bench,

after Kyrie was intentional shoved resulting in a double technical.

The pioneers out scored them by 8 points in the 4th. Final Score 89-74 in Siegel??™s favor.

Great job boys! Nitro I think Swami will have to look in his crystal ball a little harder next week. LOL

Best third and fourth quarter all season. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

..............Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Final

Siegel...... 18 29 24 18 89

W County 12 16 20 26 74

Glad I stayed for boys game thought it would be a blow out. I was really impressed with our Pioneer boys they all played with intensity. We had couple of bad calls or should I say missed calls. The boys got mad after half time and really came to life. Kyrie Harris really hustled ending with 13 points. Tyler Glenn??™s fast break gave him, his best game to date racking up 15 points. Prater, Bond, and Hall racked 8 points each. Great team effort. The Stars coach looked mad. Great Job Pioneers! Good luck in Tuesdays game. U CAN DO IT********

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow what a game the Pioneers had last night against Siegel!

All though we came out 15 points shy at the buzzer,they must have played great.

Wish I would have been there, J.Walker even got a little gitty on the radio.

Sounded like the Pioneers got so fired up last night they nearly cleared the bench,

after Kyrie was intentional shoved resulting in a double technical.

The pioneers out scored them by 8 points in the 4th. Final Score 89-74 in Siegel??™s favor.

Great job boys! Nitro I think Swami will have to look in his crystal ball a little harder next week. LOL

Best third and fourth quarter all season. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

..............Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Final

Siegel...... 18 29 24 18 89

W County 12 16 20 26 74

I agree "Bulldozzer", This was by far the best effort of the year, they never quit and played with toughness, heart and emotion. I think that is all Coach Smith can ask out of his team and I am sure he was proud of the intensity he saw on the court. I think the worse thing you can say about a Coach or team, is that they don't play hard, and last night their wasn't any question of this team's desire, and we as fans appreciate it. The "SWAMI" has spoken !!!! On a side note, Can you believe the Lady's thread has been closed ??? What's up with that, Freedom of speech is not an option on the T. Not ONE derogatory remark about any player on that lady Pioneer Basketball team, but I better shut-up now or they will close this thread.

I agree "Bulldozzer", This was by far the best effort of the year, they never quit and played with toughness, heart and emotion. I think that is all Coach Smith can ask out of his team and I am sure he was proud of the intensity he saw on the court. I think the worse thing you can say about a Coach or team, is that they don't play hard, and last night their wasn't any question of this team's desire, and we as fans appreciate it. The "SWAMI" has spoken !!!! On a side note, Can you believe the Lady's thread has been closed ??? What's up with that, Freedom of speech is not an option on the T. Not ONE derogatory remark about any player on that lady Pioneer Basketball team, but I better shut-up now or they will close this thread.

The Season is almost over. Counting down the days til all this is over.

Yeah, proud of the team and the effort they gave. I think they had a little extra motivation too. I know one that did anyway. He was tired of hearing his classmates saying they were coming to watch the "Dunk Fest". Nothing like school spirit, right? Hang in there Pioneers and keep working and playing hard! You gained alot of respect the other night. PIONEER PRIDE!

As far as the Lady's thread getting closed, I had a feeling that was coming. Especially if that letter would have been posted on there. Not saying it should have, just saying I've seen threads closed before with less negative comments on them.

Yeah, proud of the team and the effort they gave. I think they had a little extra motivation too. I know one that did anyway. He was tired of hearing his classmates saying they were coming to watch the "Dunk Fest". Nothing like school spirit, right? Hang in there Pioneers and keep working and playing hard! You gained alot of respect the other night. PIONEER PRIDE!

As far as the Lady's thread getting closed, I had a feeling that was coming. Especially if that letter would have been posted on there. Not saying it should have, just saying I've seen threads closed before with less negative comments on them.

you played siegel's jv team!! lol hammonds only played the first quarter dur to the flu and had 15 points!!! how has the coach not been fired?? 2 district wins in 6 years....terrible.

you played siegel's jv team!! lol hammonds only played the first quarter dur to the flu and had 15 points!!! how has the coach not been fired?? 2 district wins in 6 years....terrible.

You apparently are not familar with Warren County. No he's not fired. The girls coach is worse than the boys and she's not fired either. The powers that be aren't concern with winning. Its more about who your related too or who you know. Anywhere else both would have been gone a long time ago. Hate it for the kids they play hard and try hard really do derserve better. It's got to be tough to be a player on the boys and girls team. But you don't have to rub it in. The boys on the team are playing as hard as they can. You Siegel fans are something else.

Consider what they have to go up against every year. Warren Co. just doesnt have the talent that other school can throw out on the floor. All you can ask is for them to play hard and play their best. They will fair better in their new district next year.

Thanks for the classy post OaklandPat. I agree, give the upcoming freshmen some props for having a great year, by the way, will someone please update us on the game from Sat. and upcoming games, hopefully the chapionship rematch between us and Blackman!!! Go play HARD and put the monkey to sleep tomorrow night against CookeVegas!!!!!!

That's a bit harsh I do recall hearing Tate, Mitchell,Gooch, Ellis and Nicholas names anounced over the radio! Are they JV too? For your info boroballer we don't have a JV they are combined with Varsity and everyone plays off our bench good or bad. How many of your boys play in every game? Our boys do the best they can, you have a great team i'll give you that but it's sad you feel you have to come on WC tread and rub it in! Maybe we would do a little better if we only played our top eight players but that just ain't the way it is. You have some real ISSUES !!!!!!

Thanks for the classy post OaklandPat. I agree, give the upcoming freshmen some props for having a great year, by the way, will someone please update us on the game from Sat. and upcoming games, hopefully the chapionship rematch between us and Blackman!!! Go play HARD and put the monkey to sleep tomorrow night against CookeVegas!!!!!!

Talked to a freshman parent today and was told they won Saturday against White County. They will play Wednesday (yes Wednesday) at 7:30 against the winner of Lebanon vs Cookeville game that was played tonight. If freshmen win Wednesday they will play same time (7:30) Thursday night for championship. Yes they hope it's Blackman. Again, I know its getting old but had to ask around to find out didn't see nothing about it in the paper. Maybe I just overlooked it???? Good luck to Varisty tomorrow would love for them to walk away with a big W

The Freshman won by 10 or 12 against Sparta they play Wed. night at7:30 then Championship is Thursday night

Go Pionneers need the W against Cookeville

I know its getting old but had to ask around to find out didn't see nothing about it in the paper. Maybe I just overlooked it????

Lets see, played on Saturday afternoon. Paper was written Saturday midday. Paper comes out Saturday night for Sunday edition. Next paper will be Wednesday. I don't know how much more you could ask from the paper guy. Sounds to me like you have beef with the radio. No wait , they close from Friday afternoon to Monday morning. I guess your just SOL !!!!