New District 9-AAA

GWAVE1

#15 has been ranked #1 by four college coaches so far----the scholarship offers reflect his skill level and dedication and their belief in his ability to help their programs win--Merry Christmas

Billybee, let us know when he's decided on a school. When my son is kicking the ball around in the back yard he is pretending to be Tyler.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9AAA---5 TSWA All Staters: Gurchiek, Emmetts, Satterfield, Perry, and Reichenberger---3 kickers, 1 QB and 1 RB--did we have the best kickers in the state or what!?!?!?!??!??!? Congrats to all, way to represent

Emmetts may have got all state but he was not that good. He missed several easy short field goals and Satterfield is one of the best if not the best in the state...

I think he got in as a punter not a kicker. He is still a very good kicker (one of the states best)

Thanks--Merry Christmas to all--I will let you know--yes he got it for 6A Punter and he was glad to see Satterfield and Reichenberger honored also--he really enjoyed kicking against them--this region has actually got 4 good kickers because Redditt from WC is also quite good, he was just a somewhat forgotten player on a not so good team--next year will be better for him I suspect--all these guys raised the bar for Wilson/Sumner county kicking