New Districts For Division II

jtmgovols

The Tennessean had the following in the paper for Division II. Is this correct?

Class A

East/Middle: Riverside Chr.; Zion; Lancaster; King's Academy; Mt. Juliet Chr.; St. Andrew's Sewanee; Webb; FRA; Ezell-Harding; Davidson Acad.; DCA; USN; Knoxville Webb; St. Cecilia

Class AA

East/Middle: BGA; Ensworth; Brentwood Acad.; JPII; Baylor; Harpeth Hall; GPS; Father Ryan; MBA; McCallie

The Tennessean had the following in the paper for Division II. Is this correct?

Class A

East/Middle: Riverside Chr.; Zion; Lancaster; King's Academy; Mt. Juliet Chr.; St. Andrew's Sewanee; Webb; FRA; Ezell-Harding; Davidson Acad.; DCA; USN; Knoxville Webb; St. Cecilia

Class AA

East/Middle: BGA; Ensworth; Brentwood Acad.; JPII; Baylor; Harpeth Hall; GPS; Father Ryan; MBA; McCallie

It is correct unless the Tennessean made a mistake.

The DII districts will be rolled out during the TSSAA's broadcast of the DII championship games. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

LOL....so maybe 10 more people will watch/listen?...if they even remember it's on a Tuesday? Ah, good stuff. Never lack for entertainment from the big whigs.

It is my understanding the west will be divided into two groups and required to play 8 games and then one from onther half. They get one free choice. I just wanted to know how the teams were divided.

Something doesn't add up. You only have 12 teams that play football in the west in A. If you split them into 2 pieces it would be 6 teams in each getting you 5 games and your plus one from the other for 6 games. Not close to your 8.

Did they say anthing about scheduling in A when thye put this out?

Something doesn't add up. You only have 12 teams that play football in the west in A. If you split them into 2 pieces it would be 6 teams in each getting you 5 games and your plus one from the other for 6 games. Not close to your 8.

Did they say anthing about scheduling in A when thye put this out?

That's true> I didnt see the lack of football. IDK maybe there will be two that rotate or something from the schedule. I kept hearing that JCS, USJ, FA, TRA, rossvile were together and that FACS was not in that group. I cannot remember other schools mentioned. That lead us to believe that there were two subgroups .It was also mentioned that it would require the top two to play one another for playoffs I would love to know how it was going to work. ECS takes the lead. They were lucky to get moved back. Everyone else is close. We hated to see ECS on the A list. but I am sure they are glad. No disrespect meant. they are just much bigger.

That's true> I didnt see the lack of football. IDK maybe there will be two that rotate or something from the schedule. I kept hearing that JCS, USJ, FA, TRA, rossvile were together and that FACS was not in that group. I cannot remember other schools mentioned. That lead us to believe that there were two subgroups .It was also mentioned that it would require the top two to play one another for playoffs I would love to know how it was going to work. ECS takes the lead. They were lucky to get moved back. Everyone else is close. We hated to see ECS on the A list. but I am sure they are glad. No disrespect meant. they are just much bigger.

All I heard was one free game. Everything else was locked up.