Maryville @ Rhea

BackValleyRally

Rhea County will have to play a PERFECT game to pull out the win.Everyone knows that Maryville will bring nothing but their A game.

Even if Rhea County played the perfect game Maryville would just not have to execute nearly at all for Rhea County to win. Not bashing Rhea County, but even if it draws close in the fourth quarter George will pull out a trick play in the closing minutes and win. Rhea county has to stop the run to win.

I say Maryville by two or three touchdowns.

Maryville 70 something and 0

Rhea County

who wouldnt that didnt go there or doesnt live there. Fortunately for me, i have been in both categories. i dont see rhea county having a chance in this one. Chris Jordan is lightning waiting to strike at any moment, and on the defensive side of the ball justin smith is going to demand a double team all night or he could put up double digit tackles 3 sacks and heck maybe even an interception. Rhea county better hope Maryville's bus runs out of gas on the way because that is the only chance they will have to keep it close in this one.

Maryville 35

Rhea County- 6

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MARYVILLE FALL HARD

Most would. This is one of those games where you just have to pull out all of the stops and hope to catch the breaks. I'm glad to see you've changed your mind rheacountyeaglefan. A week ago you said there was no hope when we face Maryville. Not so fast my friend; hope springs eternal just off Back Valley on Friday nights in the fall.

Be there and be loud Maryville fans. I'd like to see a team pack out those visitors stands. In return, we'll do our best to make it a great game.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing...'The power of this 'Nellie-Bellie' is insignificant next to the power of the force."

mommaSTARS in Nellie Belle comin' down Chill-Hi Mtn....... iz a "force" that will ware out a set of binders almost as fast as she can git runned out ov a "All Ye Can Eat Buffay"............. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Most would. This is one of those games where you just have to pull out all of the stops and hope to catch the breaks. I'm glad to see you've changed your mind rheacountyeaglefan. A week ago you said there was no hope when we face Maryville. Not so fast my friend; hope springs eternal just off Back Valley on Friday nights in the fall.

Be there and be loud Maryville fans. I'd like to see a team pack out those visitors stands. In return, we'll do our best to make it a great game.

I'm not saying I've changed my opinion about the game's outcome. I still think Maryville will win. Stone me, flame me, oust me - whatever. My opinion.

But I'd love nothing more than to see Rhea County win. It would make my year.

Regardless of Friday's outcome, our team has a lot to be proud of and they've given fans some entertaining and exciting Friday nights this fall. I do think our boys can give Maryville a run for their money, I don't think we'll let them roll all over us.

But yeah, I'd love to see the Eville boys pull this one out.

Don't worry STARS, there will be plenty of concession for you and the rest of the Maryville faithful.

Thanx BackValleyRally.......Butt eye've persunally witnussed mommaSTARS close minny minny 'sesshun stands early...... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />....Cents ewe boyz are sew close two Watts Bar....momma wanted me two ask and see if 'un ewe all haiv Hot Fish Sammiches at tha stadeeum?????????

Thanx BackValleyRally.......Butt eye've persunally witnussed mommaSTARS close minny minny 'sesshun stands early...... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />....Cents ewe boyz are sew close two Watts Bar....momma wanted me two ask and see if 'un ewe all haiv Hot Fish Sammiches at tha stadeeum?????????

you'd have to travel down the road to Brainerd's stadium to get those...

I'm not saying I've changed my opinion about the game's outcome. I still think Maryville will win. Stone me, flame me, oust me - whatever. My opinion.

But I'd love nothing more than to see Rhea County win. It would make my year.

Regardless of Friday's outcome, our team has a lot to be proud of and they've given fans some entertaining and exciting Friday nights this fall. I do think our boys can give Maryville a run for their money, I don't think we'll let them roll all over us.

But yeah, I'd love to see the Eville boys pull this one out.

I think we all understand the odds are that we're packing up our equipment a week from Monday. There's always a chance though.

I think we all understand the odds are that we're packing up our equipment a week from Monday. There's always a chance though.

Yep, you are right, there is always a chance. That's why Rhea County needs to get behind its team and show up Friday night in green and gold. Support the team, make a lot of noise - pump 'em up and see what they can do.