Maryville @ Rhea

BackValleyRally

This is getting ridiculous...on both sides of the coin.

Are we going to spend the rest of this week having a verbal urinating contest on here?

This is football,it happens...

maybe you should change your call sign to "poster boi". You should also take a remedial English course , specifically on punctuation. but hay, I completely understand where you come from. BTW MARYVILLE plays better away than they do at home so lock it down tight.

Uhhh,actually this dude is in college and is a very smart young man.

as much as i cant stand our coaches for ruining two years of two of the best teams rhea co has had in years i have to say they really pulled this team together(not cheerin for them either the coaches that is but im cheerin for the players my old brothers and teammates) and have them believing this game is not about records and stats and how many D-1 players a team has its about pride and fight and whoever has that for 4 quarters will win this game

and to our rhea co fans we cant tell the players that they are gonna lose before the game even starts thats how u lose a game we have to have them believing that they can do this because the rebles will be in the back of everyones mind even the coaches so we have to be positive about this game

and this team will not be afraid there really hasnt been a rhea co. team that has been afraid of the rebels yea they always beat us but out of all the teams ive seen them beat down none of them hit the rebels like we hit the rebels the whole game i do recall last year one of our sophmore linebackers put a hit on aaron douglas last year that had him sit out for some plays we will hit you thats what we do we fear nobody and wont be afraid this year injuries and a sucky qb saved them fromthier first lost last year but its not the case this year even though we did lose "aj badd ###### brown" lol i seen them pull together and still do great and put up alot of points so dont count them out

and for those thinking this will be close in the first half and a blowout in the second you are wrong if anything maryville better put this game away early if they want to win because this is a second half football team if the game is close at the half beware because rhea seems to play better in the second half than the first in all of their wins and i do believe this is the year the dynasty will fall and hear is why

they havent been to the nest in years and it is a very hostile place in big games we will have the stadium rockin believe that

and two we have a black president this year first time in history lol kinda cheesy but that just proves that anything can happen

and three i see this game being alot like the superbowl giants and patriots the unexpected team beating the jugger naught of all these years and all of this happened in 08 hmmmmm...... i would be careful with what i say about this outcome

Randy you need to leave MTSU early on friday so you can make it to the game on time. Give your brothers a pre-game speach or something..

Red Rebulls eye can tell ewe ben eatin' at Dubbs two much........Red Rebulls eye'll get momma too pack sum Blue Gill Pie and Sweet Tee in Nellie Belle fer tha rode trip...... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> ....By tha way fellers hits pernounced "Mairvul"..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What is up w/ Nellie Belle? I saw her parked outside the meeting house the other night. Did MTV pimp your ride or did she get OverHauled? Are you rolling on 24's? You need a DUB sticker on the back! Very nice...

mat....If 'un thay rang that "Dinner Bell" and momma iz as hungry as she usually iz.....And tha 70's Steelers Deefence wuz guardin' tha lazy susan.....Mean Joe Green, L.C. Greenwood, Jack Lambert, Jack Ham, and Mel Blount wood bee on tha D.L. fer tha rest of tha seesun..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I almost fell out of my chair when I saw all of these correctly spelled names. It reminded me of the King Of The Hill episode from Boomhower's perspective. The voice in his head sounded suave and sophisticated.

maybe you should change your call sign to "poster boi". You should also take a remedial English course , specifically on punctuation. but hay, I completely understand where you come from. BTW MARYVILLE plays better away than they do at home so lock it down tight.

why would i take time out to fix puncuation on a website about football?

this isnt a class or school so i dont feel the need to correct puncuation we are talking football here