The Official Mean Jean Preseason Poll

meanjean

HOw in the world do you justify putting Fairview ahaead of croos county BGA, who won a State title. For that matter, how could Fairview even be in ANYONE's top 25 poll? They went 5-5 last regular season. Hardly anything to write home about. Page, Franklin, Brentwood, Centennial, Brentwood High, everyone in Williamson county should be in front of Fairview. No offense intended for your team, but the ranking of Fairview in your poll makes it all bunk.

Thats just my two cents worth on the issue.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that Smith County is a very good team this year and not to have them in the top 25 is insane especially haveing trousdale 6th.They one the 1st one last year but we should have had the 2nd one.And to have Portland in the top25 I can maybe understand but 16th and us naot even in it is terrible so I totaly disagree with this poll.

GO SMITH COUNTY OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!

THE INJURY BUG IS ALIVE AND WELL IN KINGSTON SPRINGS. DUE TO A YOUNG AND INEXPERIENCED LINE THIS YEAR OUR RUNNING BACKS ARE TAKING A REAL BEATING. OUR LAST THREE SCRIMMAGES HAVE BEEN TAINTED DUE TO SKILLED PEOPLE BEING HURT. THE DEAN OF REGION 5 2A WILL HAVE HARPETH UP AND GOING WITH HIS OLD RABBIT BEING PULLED OUT OF THE HAT AT THE LAST MINUTE. WE'RE NOT DEAD YET AND LOOK FOR SOME SO CALLED UPSETS BY US EARLY IN THE YEAR. DO'T COUNT US OUT AND MEAN JEAN MAY HAVE FORGOTTEN US IN HIS POLL BUT NOT FOR LONG. :D;)

red bank is not gonna be a good team this year , what they do have is sub-par experience and sub-par youth. it was a lot riggs and some weathers. but now of course both r gone and so is pretty much the team that won state. they will not be a threat this year in 4-4a. their own new coach this year has said "we are not a very good team". they shouldnt even make the playoffs this year. no poll should have them anywhere better than the low end to last. maybe in a couple years

GOLDENBOY,

HAVE COMPASSION ON US AT THIS LOW POINT OF INJURIES AND AND INTENSE HEAT. WE HAVE LINEMEN THAT ARE NEW TO THE SYSTEM AND AN INJURED MR. FOOTBALL CANDIATE. OUR FULLBACK IS NURSING HIMSELF BACK INTO THE LINEUP AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR A KNOCKDOWN IN OUR OPENER WITH OUR MOST INTENSE RIVAL. WE WILL BE BACK IN TOP FORM BY THE PLAYOFFS AND WE EXPECT TO DO SOME REAL DAMAGE THERE. WITH A FEW HURT PLAYERS WE WILL STILL MANAGE A REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE FULLY RECUPERATING. :D:D