The Official Mean Jean Preseason Poll

meanjean

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was 9-0 with the starters. An article I read the other day stated that GP's two all state running backs didn't even carry the ball. Sorry I was just tired of hearing 23-0 pounded down my throat. That was the score if you counted the young ones. MBA got three of their 9 from a field goal after GP turned it over deep in their own territory. Just thought I should set the record straight.

Guest BoneCrusher
Posted by sportfan:

MEAN JEAN,

I THOUGHT WE WERE PAL'S. A FRIEND THAT LIVES ACROSS I-40 A FEW MILES SHOULD BE WORTH A TOP 25 RANKING. COACH WINKLER HAS TURNED THIS PROGRAM AROUND AND NOW WE GET NO RESPECT. I COULD HAVE TAKEN IT LIKE A MAN BUT COMING FROM YOU IS A LOW PUTDOWN. WE PLAYED YOUR SATTERFIELD BUDDY TOUGH IN SCRIMMAGE WITHOUT THE SERVICES OF THIS YEARS MR. FOOTBALL AT RUNNING BACK AND PUT A GOOD OLE FASHION WHOOPING ON KENWOOD. DON'T YOU REMEMBER HOW WE SENT HUNTINGDON PACKING IN ROUND ONE AND IF NOT FOR THE OFFICIALS AT LEWIS COUNTY A TRIP TO THE BLUE CROSS BOWL WAS DENIED US. YOU ARE THE VERY ONE ON THIS INTERNET WHO SAID HOW THE OFFICIALS ARE BOUGHT OFF AT LEWIS COUNTY. I'LL STOP COMPLAINING AND URGE YOU TO KEEP AN EYE ON WEEK ONE WHEN WE THRASH OUR ILLEGIMATE COUNTY FOE AND THEN TAKE ON THE ONCE POWERFUL PANTHERS THAT WILL PUT US IN FIRST PLACE FOR GOOD THE REST OF THE YEAR. THE REST OF THE PACK INCLUDING YOUR OWN YELLOW FLIES WILL RECEIVE OUR WRATH LATER. GET THE 2A POLL OUT AND GET DOWN TO REAL BUSINESS. :D:D:D:D

Lewis Co buys off the refs lol yea right what about the two years in a row at your place? :confused: :D:rolleyes:

whatever rumor that fairview backed out of the jamboree friday, we were going to play until they cancelled it. the only reason we didn't want to reschedule is because we have a game this week and this game really counts. we were ready to go play and earn some repsect from the bigger schools in the county. so don't start rumors about us backing out because we never would.

THE CLARKSVILLE ASSOCIATION IS THE NUMBER ONE RANKED OFFICIALS ORGANIZATION IN THE STATE. THEY HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB FOR THE NORTH CENTRAL PART OF MIDDLE TENNESSEE. WE CONSTANTLY GET SHAFTED WHEN WE HAVE OFFICIALS FROM OTHER ASSOCIATIONS. I BELIEVE THEY ALL KNOW THAT WITHOUT HELP OUR OPPONENTS WOULD HAVE LITTLE IF NO CHANCE TO WIN. MY BUDDY MEAN JEAN IS THE ONE WHO STATED THAT OFFICIALS GET SPEICAL TREATMENT AT LEWIS COUNTY AND I KNOW WHY WE GET SHAFTED THERE. IF YOU WERE AT THE SECOND ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS YOU KNOW THAT THE SO CALLED FUMBLE NEAR THE END OF THE GAME WAS CAUSED BY THE GROUND AND THUS NOT A FUMBLE. WELL THAT IS OLD NEWS AND WE ARE EXCITED ABOUT SWEET REVENGE WEEK TWO FOR US. THE BIGGEST THING WRONG WITH PLAYING IN LEWIS COUNTY IS HAVING TO LISTEN TO THOSE STUPID JUGS. WE ARE FROM THE EDUCATED PART OF TENNESSEE AND DON'T TRY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF CHILDISH SCHEMES. WE HAVE SEVERAL CHEERLEADERS WHO PEP OUR TEAM UP AND DON'T NEED ARTIFICIAL WAYS OF MOTIVATING OURS. ALSO THAT SILLY HORN IS AN ADDED DISTRACTION TO OUR TEAM AND FANS. TEAMS LIKE LEWIS COUNTY, PORTLAND, AND MARION COUNTY HAVE AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE USING THEM. BRANDON IS ALMOST WELL AND WE WILL BE READY FOR THE TOUGEST SCHEDULE IN 2 A.

You're a real card pal. But to set the record straight, I am convinced that both Harpeth and Lewis County and Fairview, for that matter, will fall victim to both Loretto and Waverly this season. The one thing that is true is that the region has bastly improved but it is not your teams that are improving but the ones I just mentioned.