SP at TC

purplegoldfan

...or "ijuicedinhighschoolbecausei'maweelittlemanthatdoesn'tfeelgoodenoughaboutmyselfandi'mjustterriblysad"

/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

or "ijuicedinhighschoolso5yearsdownthelineicouldseewhatyoucutelittleboyshadtosa

yaboutit"

GO TROUSDALE yellowjackets

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't speak for nobody else but it is the game i've been looking forward to it for awhile now. SP was awesome last year and i'm sure they are just as good. With that being said we're playing some very good football and Coach Creasy has got them clicking on all cylinders. It should be very interesting! I can't hardly wait. Go Jackets!!!!!

This is the 1A state championship game. SP will prevail in a very competitive game. If you like teams with speed, this is the game to go to.

I'm going to stop posting I apologize to everyone. I know my efforts on these boards lately have been not up to your standards as posters and CoachT's standards as having a well respected community or people. I know you may look at my user name and think that I really did shoot up in school but the truth is I didn't and I am highly agaisnt anyone who does at any level of athletics. So before I write a book here is my apology to the CoachT community, South Pitt, and Trousdale County. I'm sorry.

Jk.. but it was good right Ninjas!!!!

UTVols07.....sorry, won't get to see if that defense gets better or not......I'll be parked on the Reservation watching my Indians battle the Cherokees. With some luck and skill, on both our parts, I'll get to see that defense the following week! Sorry, I can't look that far ahead....we play one game with one heart up here. Good luck to you and your team regardless!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazanity /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good luck to you also. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Hopefully we will see you the following week but just as you said we got to do the same & take care of some business at the Creekbank first.

This is going to be a battle on the creekbank fri. night for what should be played in week 15 for the gold ball.No disrespect to any other 1a teams, but the winner of this game will recieve the gold ball in the boro. Should be close to the end, if it comes down to the kicking game TC wins. They have a great kicker, I think his name is Jared White. This will be the game of the week! Good luck to my neighboring team TC. I will be there spectating since my SC boys are out of the playoffs.

Clay County fan here, and I think this is the game of the year, regardless of class. Should be one heck of a game, hope I can get a ticket before Friday so I know I can get in. Trousdale will have another region foe there cheering for them /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> . Good luck to South Pitt, I know both teams will play hard and give us the REAL 1A championship game!!